Sign in to follow this  
DPS -CCCP-

Mi-8 pack - work in progress

true harley, yet the Mi-2 still holds a place in my addons folder as one of the best small chopper in flashpoint - im still stunned today with the model and the gear suspension.

but yes, compared to the latest projects, the textures have become a little dated, but still fine

I'm glad that someone still find interest in old mi-2. Maybe we update this project...Later:)

We also have an idea to make one big Mil's choppers pack, and all included addons will be standartized fro pack. But we do not have enought time for this, maybe after AA relase...

The Mi-2 is IMO still one of the top addons in the OFP community and is the russian version of the BAS littlebird so to speak smile_o.gif

The sounds, model, handling, features and textures are all top-quality. Even today.

I still like playing with it. The only minor issue is the small number of troops that fit inside, but that's a feature of te real bird, so I can't really complain about that. I still love that addon.

This mi-8/mi-17 addon will fill the gap between the Mi-2 and the Mi-26. A good medium sized russian chopper is really needen.

what's next? Mi-6/24/28?

very very very soon means to me, this week? then it's not so soon as you say... but i'm also satisfied with this smile_o.gif

what modifications you made? Mi-8/t/mtv/... Mi-17/.../afghan version?

i woun't say it's very very very long awaited addon now, i'll say it after release...

P.S. oh, this week you say... ok, let's prepare some dangerous situations for them, i need to test these babies as hard as possible, because they made so many dangerous things in the battlefields... wink_o.gif

like flying in 3-5m height with very good littlebirds, ka-26 and blackhawks over the roads with trees smile_o.gif

The Mi-2 is IMO still one of the top addons in the OFP

Wow! I'm surprised!smile_o.gif Thank you:)

2 Gedis

Yes thats week;)

true harley, yet the Mi-2 still holds a place in my addons folder as one of the best small chopper in flashpoint - im still stunned today with the model and the gear suspension.

but yes, compared to the latest projects, the textures have become a little dated, but still fine

Worry not, I still use the Mi-2 as the backbone of my Soviet Mission Editor forays. Which is often, as I always try and launch airborne assaults on islands, with the Mi-2s bringing in Support personnel and top brass*.

What I did not say was although the Mi-2 is not perhaps as good-looking as the Mi-26 and the new Mi-8, it's still better than alot of addons out there wink_o.gif.

*Out of interest, what happened to your Generals pack DPS [CCCP]? Please make it an Xmas present xmas_o.gif.

Out of interest, what happened to your Generals pack DPS [CCCP]?  Please make it an Xmas present xmas_o.gif.

It will be relased faster than xmas, but after Mi8smile_o.gif

@ Dec. 06 2005,17:45)]
Out of interest, what happened to your Generals pack DPS [CCCP]?  Please make it an Xmas present xmas_o.gif.

It will be relased faster than xmas, but after Mi8smile_o.gif

biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifxmas_o.gif

That means two x-mas presents biggrin_o.gif

Yeah, your Mi-2s are still one of my favorite helicopters to fly - light and fast, easy to maneuver, great sounds. Top job on those - and all your addons so far, for that matter.

If you're looking for a new helicopter to do after the Mi-8s, how about the KA-29? We've got Suchey's and ORCS Naval Infantry, but nothing to ferry them around with. I think a KA-29 would be perfect.

Just a thought. smile_o.gif

ka29_002.jpg

ka29_003.jpg

We've got Suchey's and ORCS Naval Infantry, but nothing to ferry them around with. I think a KA-29 would be perfect.

*cough*

Maybe our Marines also want to be transported? tounge2.gif

Seriously, i always wanted a Ka-29 in OFP

D'oh! So many Marines. I get confused. My bad. confused_o.gif

You RHS guys could make me some BTRs for my marines, tho. wink_o.gif

Ka-29 is pretty interesting project, but don't want to change my favorite choppers factory from Mil to Kamov before most of the Mil's helicopters will be done:) It's because I have many refenrece on Mil's vehicles. Many parts are indenticial on differnet choppers, so it is easier to make long "one factory" serie for me:)

Quote[/b] ]but don't want to change my favorite choppers factory from Mil to Kamov

So does that mean we should expect an mi-6 or and mi-35 wink_o.gif joking.... seriously cant wait till these mi-8s come out

Yeah i just remembered the mi-10 lol lets not bully these guys though ( No seriously make em all mad_o.gif ) joking again biggrin_o.gif

I'll just be happy to see the Mi-8s in action. I think all the Russian choppers have been made superbly in OFP, although I'm still waiting for Scar's Hinds wink_o.gif

Do you guys have any other projects in mind?

w00...two stars yay.gifyay.gif

I'll just be happy to see the Mi-8s in action. I think all the Russian choppers have been made superbly in OFP, although I'm still waiting for Scar's Hinds  wink_o.gif

Do you guys have any other projects in mind?

w00...two stars  yay.gif  yay.gif

I'd rather see an MI-24 Hind from the guys of Our weapons, look how good they made the Mi-26, the MI-8 and the Mi-2 man, imagine what a Mi-24 made by the guys of Our weapons will look like, dont get me wrong scars Hind looks damn well, but I like the style of Our weapons more smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]I'd rather see an MI-24 Hind from the guys of Our weapons, look how good they made the Mi-26, the MI-8 and the Mi-2 man, imagine what a Mi-24 made by the guys of Our weapons will look like, dont get me wrong scars Hind looks damn well, but I like the style of Our weapons more

why would you want an MI24? RHS is already going to release a very nice looking one. With Our weapons making a mi-8, both these addons will add a nice variety to the Russian helicopters available.

I would definately have 1 mi24 addon and 1 mi8 addon instead of 2 mi24 addons.

I would definately have 1 mi24 addon and 1 mi8 addon instead of 2 mi24 addons.

True, as we can see both addons will be top quality. smile_o.gif

I haven't handled the Mi-8/17 in game, but from the screenshots it looks top quality, like everything Nashe Oruzhiye does. The Mi-24 won't look out of place beside it, rest assured.

I'm a bit of the opinion that I'll soon have three excellent Mi24 addons - CSLA's, Yoda's and soon RHS'. I honestly would prefer something else besides a fourth. Mi-4s, Mi-10s and hell - even an Mi-12 or new Mi-28 would be cool. smile_o.gif