Sign in to follow this  
DPS -CCCP-

Mi-8 pack - work in progress

With such incredible skill i wouldnt be surprised if he got hired to create addons for a certain training/simulation synthetic thingy wink_o.gif .

This is definetly how i would like ARMA vehicals to look like notworthy.gif .

These amazing helos will dwarf anything that was bearing the name MI-8/17 until now....

OurWeapons, you rule guys!

Thanx a lot guys for your pation:)

So, as harley 3 1185 sad, some peoples now too busy to finish the addon.

@ Oct. 13 2005,18:39)]Thanx a lot guys for your pation:)

So, as harley 3 1185 sad, some peoples now too busy to finish the addon.

Oh no crazy_o.gif , it would be a terrible shame and waste, i hope its not totaly scraped and will be released one day, in the future? When/if people find enough time? For ARMA maybe?

couldnt a beta/simplified version of the choppers be released? Later on an update that adds all the scripting and extra additions you guys wanted to add in?

couldnt a beta/simplified version of the choppers be released?

Not interest of that:)

So is this project now completely dead in the water with no plan at all for release? Just wondering, I was really looking forward to these beautiful choppers.

If this doesn't get released (or at least the pilots), there are gonna be some cracked skulls... (mine against my own wall, of course) banghead.gif

If this doesn't get released (or at least the pilots), there are gonna be some cracked skulls... (mine against my own wall, of course) banghead.gif

yeah, how about releasing the pilots first?

Yes I think pilots be relased first, but they are also not ready for relise:)

Give me 1% of hope that sometime in the future it will be finished and i'll sit and wait happily, watching the beard grow, no rush, it just seems like alot of work and time was already spent on those beautyfull helos, maybe time and inspiration will stryke the [CCCP] team again, in the future smile_o.gif .

Give me 1% of hope that sometime in the future it will be finished and i'll sit and wait happily, watching the beard grow, no rush, it just seems like alot of work and time was already spent on those beautyfull helos, maybe time and inspiration will stryke the [CCCP] team again, in the future smile_o.gif .

You can give another 99% to your hope:) It will be relased, but I'm scare to publish relase date:)

BTW, new Pilots pack will be relased soon:) Maybe in few hours, maybe tomorrow...

@ Nov. 23 2005,22:45)]BTW, new Pilots pack will be relased soon:) Maybe in few hours, maybe tomorrow...

WOW. Great news smile_o.gif

can we take this as a hint that the helicopters might be here soon? whistle.gif

if you check the pictures released with the pilots, you can see the Mi8 in a few sneaky parts smile_o.gif