Sign in to follow this  
Dragnim

Essential Mods?

Hi,

I've only recently begun playing flashpoint again and was starting to think about mods. The only problem is that there are loads of them!!

Which ones do you think are the essential ones to install?

I've seen a couple of screens with some really nice grass, which mod is that?

It would be great if some of the people here could list the mods (and patches I guess)  that they feel are must haves. Some indication of where I would get them would also be helpful.

Thanks (in advance) for your time. smile_o.gif

there, but keep in mind that thread is very old and the first addons are outdated, check the latest pages for newer versions and stuff smile_o.gif .

I think someone should compose a topic that deals with this question, as it's occuring every now and then, which had to be pinned too, to make it easier for new-comers to find the first addons to download.

I noticed this when giving Falcon 4 a try, in the beginning I was very confused by all the addons and mods, but fortunately there was a pinned topic dealing with this.

If you want a zombie survival horror twist to any missions you make id suggest you check out the Unified Zombie Mod

Also check out a complimentry mod to the zombie mod - Operation farm land Has some nice building and civilian packs plus animals! The big farm house and the Mall go quiet well with the zombie mod biggrin_o.gif

Imo every mod is worth trying but when realism matters - there's only one mod out there - WGL. Read this to find out more about its current status.

EDIT: And of course ECP is a must have either.