Sign in to follow this  
TeRp

Novajev Island released

Well, my brother is still working on the eastern part, 1/4 is done by now I think.

If you want, we could release another Beta with the already finished stuff on the east part and the revised west part of the island.

My brother wants to finish half of the eastern part first, then there will be a new beta release.

I think this will take about one or two weeks from now, so don't expect it to soon.

@TeRpEnTiN, you guys take all the time you want. I can't play OFP for another 3 weeks anyway, so i'm in no rush smile_o.gif. Thanks for the response.

wow_o.gif

Nice! Can't wait for the release!

Novajev is one of the best islands i've ever seen.

Please keep the eastern part in the same style as the western. smile_o.gif

Then it will be perfect. wink_o.gif

great!

something for you island editing wizzards: can someone invent or give advice on how to implement a "building replacement pack"?

I'm fond of Nogova terrain, it is simply the best, I love any effort invested into its modernization. But the standard BIS houses make it all look too rural/countryside and very repetitive. We need some up-to-date villa's, sub-urban houses, "Plattenbauten" replaced by modern skyscrapers etc.

Sweet! I like what you've done with the fences around the place, a lot more realistic I reckon. I'd like to see a bit more of the urban areas, but I guess I can do that when it's released biggrin_o.gif

Looking forward to this!

Guest major gandhi

looking really good, can't wait for the new beta

yeah i can't wait either smile_o.gif wonder how a cti would do on the island with some modifications.

Guest major gandhi

will there be bigger towns than Anjukov in future releases?

Updated version is released, see first post for more info and download link smile_o.gif

I just tried this island for the first time (Saw it last week but was waiting for the new version before I downloaded)

Its a great island, the pavements in the towns really give it a inhabited, modern-like feel.

Nice job notworthy.gif