Sign in to follow this  
4th Dimension

Infantry Request - Resident Evil (Cry for help)

I have planned a Resident Evil Campaign or Map Pack of 'escape the island' type maps, but I need a few custom addons and that is something I can't do.

I need a couple of people of people experienced in creating good quality infantry (specs. etc later). You don't need to be a Resident Evil fan to take part in this mod's creation as I will keep it unrelated from the game (or film - urg) except that the main characters will star in it. The missions that are intended to be created with the created addons will be lengthy and expansive, highly detailed with custon voiceovers that will require the player to think, as well as shoot large amounts of zombies (don't worry - the infantry will not include zombies).

I really cannot create infantry or other addons of any kind and am only experienced in mission creation so I depend totally on the community of this site to help me. Please, if you are interested post here and PM me. Or, if you have any questions, just ask.

Infantry Specs:

4 Female (2 The Same with Alt. Clothes)

3 Male

Custom models, loadouts, blood textures and 'wound sounds' will be required. (If there are any 'wound sounds' that are female or sound like a female they can be used - I don't want a female character to make male sounds - it may be a little unsetteling for the person playing the mission - oh - and custom faces.

Please note - you don't even have to know what the characters look like, I will provide multiple screenshots to help you.

Female:

Infantry based on RE Character: Jill Valentine w/ RE 3 clothes (with a slightly longer skirt)

Infantry based on RE Character: Jill Valentine w/ RE 1 Remake clothes

Infantry based on RE Character: Claire Redfield

Infantry based on RE Character: Ashley (RE4) (For hostage situations)

Male:

Infantry based on RE Character: Leon S Kennedy w/ RE 4 clothes

Infantry based on RE Character: Chris Redfield

Infantry: Racoon Police

For more in-depth information please see this post: http://www.ofpec.com/yabbse....d=23237

A) we dont make any requests here

B) first search b4 u post ;)

C) try importing

D) other people are buisy with other stuff and cant

jump on other peoples call..

dotn want to be rude

this topic has been there before and its ok that uve asked

as ur new here (post:1)

but it´ve been better if uve had read the forum rules before ;)

te res4 charas are good no doubt ;)

lets see

hey niphilem hes just trying to make mission i back him up 100% i have been waiting for something like this for a long time 4thdimension stay with the good work. ps:if you have half life get the resident evil umbrella soldiers from the resient evil mod and convert them to operation flashpoint good luck smile_o.gifsmile_o.gifsmile_o.gif

yeah he wants to make a mission i understand that ;)

but he needs models aswell as he asked for them

creating htem form scratch in short tiem is nearly impossible

specially in the res4 quality

as i said try importin

I am not an idiot nor am I not experienced in OFP editing. I have made many maps, none of which have been released to the community as none where every finished, at least to a level that satisfied me. They were mainly to improve my skills at editing. I realise that (obviously) models and textures of Resident Evil 4 quality will not be possible nor feasible within the OFP engine. I will not import other peoples work (if there was any to import that was what I actualy wanted) because I wish this map pack to have a very original theme. Honestly though, not everyone can be so busy some cannot help me with my request. Please, anyone who can help, please volunteer.

EDIT: Thanks morgwin, at least someone can be bothered to show an interest.

EDIT 2: Who said anything about this being a short term project. I can (and have) start the creating of the maps, however they will not be satisfactory until the mission fits the character that it is meant to be based on.

nephilim is interested as well, otherwise she wouldn't have posted here. She is just being realistic. Finding good people to make a team is hard in this community.

nephilim is interested as well, otherwise she wouldn't have posted here. She is just being realistic. Finding good people to make a team is hard in this community.

I suppose so, but I am just defending my idea. I am putting a lot of effort into getting a team, but I only need 2-3 people at the most.

hey look i didnt want to offend anyone

its just not possible to create anything that good in fast time

even now the uap models arent ready though they look pretty good to me..

if u want anything equal to the res4 models

u need to invest a lot of time trust me

the uap base models are still in the work

gettign the rough shape is easy but the details thats the prob

and res4 chraras are pretty detailed

and i dint call u an ididot or anything...

i really didnt want to soudn rude but it the past thers been a coupel of times who somone said hey i need this and that

woudl u do this and that just for their own pleasure

if u have plans to make a realy project out of this

i suggest that u work on something first and then show some pics (like ur doing ur wrp´s)

im pretty sure if theyre good and if otehr pople like them

u´ll find a team soon

all the best ;)

hey 4thdimsion i will help with you mod there isnt much i can do but what i can do is research information about the resident evil soldiers make missions and back you up on your mod biggrin_o.gif

There seems to be a lot of support for RE addons but yet no one has made them sad_o.gif

This is something I have wanted in this game ever since i played the Zombie Pack. I even have a Racoon City island I started a while ago sitting their collecting dust sicne I didnt have the addons to make the missions I wanted.

I would love to help tho I must admit I can do anything but make islands and missions and my missions have never been supper.

hi stakix can you send me your raccoon city island by email or PM me thanks and i will send you what ever missions i make on it thanks biggrin_o.gif

Nice! Congratulations people, you are all 'hired'. Look at you PM inbox for instructions/welcome/explanation message. However, we are still in much need of an addon creator, please volunteer.

No one is trying to be rude and I actually think it is a good idea, but you have to understand that people make posts daily asking if people will make addons for them. The people who can make quality addon are already busy on their own projects. The best way to go about getting res evil addons is to like nephilim said learn to make them or import them. Since you said that you don't expect it to be a short time project I recommend you check out these tutorials. They are easy to follow and youll be able to create your own addons in no time.

Tutorial

and here is the breathe site with the sample config and sample models.

BREATHE

I mean there might be a slim chance that a modeler might find you idea interesting enough to devote alot of time to it, but judging from past experience I would have to say you best bet is to do it yourself. I hope this helps you out. unclesam.gif

hey victor me and some other members have joined his mod i will stand up for the fact its a great idea i suggest if you dont want to join his mod or give some suggests then dont come back on this topic mad_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]hey victor me and some other members have joined his mod i will stand up for the fact its a great idea i suggest if you dont want to join his mod or give some suggests then dont come back on this topic

Did you read my post rock.gif

I said I like your idea and I gave you two sites where you can get help. You should check the links that i posted and maybe read my last post again...

A) we dont make any requests here

B) first search b4 u post ;)

C) try importing

D) other people are buisy with other stuff and cant

jump on other peoples call..

dotn want to be rude

this topic has been there before and its ok that uve asked

as ur new here (post:1)

but it´ve been better if uve had read the forum rules before ;)

te res4 charas are good no doubt ;)

lets see

try to inport this model and see how meny leons u need to make desert island lag tounge_o.gif

and I think u need to have a special reader which u only can get from nintendo

artleon1.jpg

Hate to rez this very old post... but did anything ever come from this? Like did a team ever actually form to work on RE addons? Just curious

Probly not... but it would be nice. Especially with ArmA comeing out in a couple months, and a lot of zombies on a large city map possibly becomeing a reality.

Well 4th dimension vanished i completed about 3 missions but using basic zombie scripts and models,I started my own project so i don't have the time to work on this,Sorry to disappoint but i believe the rest of the team left well over a year ago,Again sorry to disappoint.

as for more umbrella stuff i'm doing some work at the min if you want them, they were going to be in a resident evil called IMURGEN but no-ones shown an interest in it, so i've kept them for my self

as for more umbrella stuff i'm doing some work at the min if you want them, they were going to be in a resident evil called IMURGEN but no-ones shown an interest in it, so i've kept them for my self

Why are you digging threads about resident evil, Umbrella corps. etc?Even if they are 2 years old.... icon_rolleyes.gif

They might be but i'm making some new addons, from RE and i started with the Umbrella corp, i've got loads of zombie models and what i'm trying to say is that if you like what i've done they could be used in the RE mod

well I can't texure but can rig up models of the main characters, seen a script PC Command made that switches clothing. And have had experiance with the zombie mods.