Sign in to follow this  
CAPAIRMAN

Land of the Dead!!!

Zombies! I love zombie movies! I have all the Romero movies, plus the remake of Dawn.

I hope there's as much carnage in this one as the others. It seems that he's building up alot on the intellegent zombie theory presented in Day. One was using a Aug, and a blog I read of a zombie extra showed that they were using tools primitivly to knock down windows etc.

I dont know if "smart zombies will be as cool. Zombies are just supposed to stumble blindly after targets and try to get them, and should not have the coordination of bubs the lovable zombie when he loads a handgun (day of the dead).

Sorry if this thread is month or so old. I just saw land of the dead in full wardrobe complete with fake blood and ripped clothing. Just wanted to say that the movie is good, but not as good as the others. If you liked dawn ('78), you'll like this one. Big Daddy is one mean mother.

i dont get it??

I wrongly posted a topic without reading the forum purpose and get wrapped for it,

Then I see this and think moderator hyprocracy

Quote[/b] ]"about wars, military conflicts and everything what pertinent to Army"

Even if this forum section is called Offtopic, it is still part of Operation Flashpoint discussion board - and any topics that are completely unrelated to OFP can be closed or deleted. We see no reason why we should dedicate our bandwidth and hosting space to such discussions.

So Fubar, becuase you have an interest in this topic its aloud??

To be honest i was thinking similar things, how come we arent allowed to discuss, for example, the latest star wars film, but a zombie film is OK?

I wasnt going to point it out as i didnt want it locked but now someone else has i may as well jump in.

I personally think locking all film topics that arent war films is OTT, but its not my choice.

Btw, Star Wars, it could be classed as a war film icon_rolleyes.gif

The only good zombie movies out there are the resident evil ones in my opinion that is. smile_o.gif

The only good zombie movies out there are the resident evil ones in my opinion that is. smile_o.gif

Do you do this just to upset Akira? biggrin_o.gif

The remake of Dawn is differnt to the orgional.. Shawn Of the Dead has got to be the best zombie movie eva haha and .. hmm i love all zombie movies rofl

I personally don't follow zombie movies and don't feel very strongly about them tounge2.gif

RE in my mind could have been better. Spookier, darker, and more like the game (like RE2 which one of the best games ever). The ...of The Dead series are fine if you wanna see alot of things get mowwed down...

I am probably in the minority in really liking 28 Days Later which I thought was very good.