The Middle East part 2

GB: Thanks for sweater it's awfully thoughtful of you

TB: It's a pleasure

GB: I know you picked it out yourself

TB: Oh, absolutely, in fact I knitted it. [Laughter]

That is just awesome!!!!! biggrin_o.gif

omg crazy_o.gif

Politicians going nuts

BUZZARD @ July 18 2006,11:05)]Btw, did anybody get the whole of that incident at that G8 meeting where the microphones of Blair and Bush were still on after they should have been turned off? The only thing I got was something about sending Condoleeza Rice somewhere and Bush's last sentence: "The Israelis just have to tell the Syrians to stop this shit.", or something along those lines... I wonder if anybody has a full transcript of what was said? In any case, using words like "shit" should be avoided in diplomacy, especially when the talk is between the heads of state, even between countries who share the same mother language...  icon_rolleyes.gif  crazy_o.gif

I'm sure this conversation was taking place during a 'down time' and not during a meeting. If it was, whats the problem?

It's not like everyone was around a table and Bush swore infron of every member of the G8 durinh a meeting.

I'm sure this conversation was taking place during a 'down time' and not during a meeting. If it was, whats the problem?

It's not like everyone was around a table and Bush swore infron of every member of the G8 durinh a meeting.

It was during a "down time" I think, after a meeting, but still, when you're a head of state you normally have to watch your mouth... as a common rule of etiquette... but that's just my opinion...

Then again, this is G.W.Bush talking, so maybe I'm just forced to give him some slack... icon_rolleyes.gif

Watch the video in the article I quoted, you'll see it all. They're in the middle of a meeting "pause", it seems, or something like that. Bush sits at the main table where all people usually sit, Blair stands besides him, and a whole bunch of other stands around, talking to eachothers or idling, drinking, etc...

At some points (most notably the sweater part) it's so big you wonder if it's not redone voiceover, well if not it just shows how relaxed they can go

those are probably the kids living in the areas that are being bombed with katyushas

Oh sure!!  What better place for kids to stand than next to a few tons of high explosive when you're in an area being bombed.  icon_rolleyes.gif

My guess is they're connected to staff at some Israeli airbase where fighter bombers are being reloaded.  It's ironic when you consider how often Israelis accuse Palestinians of teaching their kids to hate at an early age.

It's ironic when you consider how often Israelis accuse Palestinians of teaching their kids to hate at an early age.

What I find ironic is that Israel points at the UN-resolution which says that Lebanon is to unarm Hisbollah, but they don't care about following the UN-resolutions that doesn't fit their agenda...

Double set of moral anyone...? whistle.gifyay.gif

Garcia, Israel is right to ignore the U.N because they're merely a shill when it comes to Middle-Eastern politics. Nothing more. They have no authority or right to interfere when their morals are as low as they continually demonstrate they are.

The funny thing is, the U.N has helped kill three Israeli soldiers and tried as hard as they could to cover it up, only to be exposed. However, they haven't started raping people down there yet as far as I know. You know, it's kind of their trademark. It's what they're known for in, oh, Africa for example. Peacekeepers? More like chastity breakers. icon_rolleyes.gif

Come to think of it - Remember the Jordanian "peacekeepers" in East Timor? They raped young boys. Raping boys for peace: The U.N. Or the time in Kosovo? Remember that? Jordanian peacekeeper + M16 = Massacre on friendly troops. Or the Jordanians that fired at American soldiers after an argument over the Iraq war.

Three kills. Yeah, sure, that's not good, but how many kills does the israelics 'have' by now?

I bet, more then three...

Hopefully a lot. The terrorists keep coming, and the terrorists keep getting blown to pieces. Remember the Hamas pediatrician of death, Ahmed Yassin? One minute, in a wheelchair. The next minute, Yassinerated! yay.gif

Hey, I just found another report. Looks like the U.N have been at it in Congo, too. And I'm not talking about keeping peace! icon_rolleyes.gif

EDIT: Oh lord, looks like the U.N has taken the "raping the poor people" quite far, have a look for yourself.

Withholding aid to poor Africans in return for sexual favors. Now that's some low morals right there.

Yeah, what has the UN ever done for Israel... apart from creating it?

...and the sanitation, the medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, a fresh water system, and public health. What has the UN ever done for Israel?

One minute, in a wheelchair. The next minute, Yassinerated! yay.gif

yes I remmember that. We got Rantisi too !  yay.gif

Run - Tisi- run

edit

scary, the army you serve in {or served}. Is it the UK ?

Well, it looks like everyone is promoting his country. I'm myself from Russia and can't see the whole picture, but still I have my own thoughts.

Well, let's begin with this phrase:

Quote[/b] ]Garcia, Israel is right to ignore the U.N because they're merely a shill when it comes to Middle-Eastern politics. Nothing more. They have no authority or right to interfere when their morals are as low as they continually demonstrate they are.

The funny thing is, the U.N has helped kill three Israeli soldiers and tried as hard as they could to cover it up, only to be exposed. However, they haven't started raping people down there yet as far as I know. You know, it's kind of their trademark. It's what they're known for in, oh, Africa for example. Peacekeepers? More like chastity breakers.  

Come to think of it - Remember the Jordanian "peacekeepers" in East Timor? They raped young boys. Raping boys for peace: The U.N. Or the time in Kosovo? Remember that? Jordanian peacekeeper + M16 = Massacre on friendly troops. Or the Jordanians that fired at American soldiers after an argument over the Iraq war.

Mmm...really, why not call russian peacekeepers? We have the same problem in Chechnya and we are not enemy to Israel or Lebanon. So, why not? "The right of Israel to ignore UN" is at least unrespectful. They created your country -- is it too little action for you, so you are going to ignore them?

Considering to your army...Sorry, but this is not a counter-terroristic operation, but a crappy hell...Is it nessecarry to destroy bridges, powerplants? And your helicopter crews are completely blind, so they can't see where Hizbollah rebels and there civilians are. Here in Russia we are judging such people. Perhaps you know colonel Budanov, who killed chechenyan woman (possibly she was a sniper). And your "heroes" killed more than 10 people at once. Some of them were kids! I think I won't break limits of ethiquette, saying I'd like to see them brought to capital punishment by law. But where's your law? Watch your soldiers too, you're a civilized country, isn't it? So why do you killing and destroying your enemies like a tripe of barbarians? I don't support Hizbollah in any ways, but what your country do with civilians...It's horrible. I'm former officer of army recon myself and can't understand it.

1.) Nemessis is not Israeli

2.)I am from Israel

3..)I'm a russian to.

Strange to hear those words from a russian - I mean, after what they did in Moscow & Beslan. Also after what the russians did in Grozny - bombed the whole city

mp_phoenix

Like we in Russia say-don't judge everyone one way. I can understand HAMAS and FATH well too - this opposition didn't come from nothing. I completely DON'T understand what Hizbollah doing in Israel though and what's their deal in all this mess. But still, their crimes for me is not too big, compare to your military.

About Grozniy. Well, this is our territory, not territory of our neighbours. Or we should go to Georgia, bomb their cities too? There are a plenty of terrorists' camps. wink_o.gif But Georgia and their president would call it "intervention" and call US military. And don't forget what the whole Chechenya was a rebel country. Even civilians supported terrorists. But still-we are reconstucting Grozniy and other chechenian towns, bringing peace back. And your enemy is not the whole country-just one terroristic group. Why then you bomb their airports, roads? Is it target number one, eh? I thought it were their missile sites. wink_o.gif

Btw-one little moment. You are talking you doesn't russian yourself, considering to your phrase "russians bombed the whole Grozniy"...Unpatriotic to say phrases like it this way. IMHO. Just my little IMHO.

LoL - first time I heared this sentence "this is our area"

I can calim this about Gaza , I mean they don't have a country so . . . {alothough it is considered "A" terretory after the Oslo aggrements}.

The terrorist groups also supported by civillians, so I can also say "Bomb them"

And I don;t know why they bomb airports, they say it used for transfering weapons but /I don't now, I'm not a military expert

Well, so if you don't understand me, let me start from the beginning. Originally lands, where Israel stands were belonged to palestinians. Than UN made them yours. And you take almost whole lands of palestinians, build your cities and took palestinians to a kind of reservation... We didn't do such things with chechenyans. If I can say HAMAS is making war for ideas of liberty, chechenyans maDE theirs for money. Like Hizbollah or Al-Quaeda. And we reconstructed back all we destroyed...did you make such in Gaza? Nothing like that.

So, do you think it would be right to bomb Georgia right now? Eh? Like you do? And for the same reasons. Their border near Russia is still full of guerillas and it's a kind of pass for arabic mercenaries...And what now? Respect you neighbours, so they could respect you. wink_o.gif

I'm not supporting Hizbollah. (although like this guys to posing me in editor for CF thread). I'm talking about ways that Israel makes their CT operation. Isn't it smarter to make an agreement with official Lebanon goverment, make a international (Israel-Lebanon) operation, destroy missle sites, make an official agreement to place lebanon's army on the south? It's the smart way. But now Israel doesn't look better than terrorists in my eyes. If they target was to put flames of war even higher-they're succeed.

One minute, in a wheelchair. The next minute, Yassinerated! yay.gif

yes I remmember that. We got Rantisi too ! yay.gif

Run - Tisi- run

I am disgusted.

I am disgusted.

And I am amused. That was funny!

By the way, if Israel deals with Lebanon, things can go even more wrong. The commander of the Lebanese army supports HizbAllah, and imagine what would happen if the Lebanese army is ordered to the south and the commander declines.

There are so many things that can happen. However, according to one U.N resolution, Lebanon had to do this themselves, not due to Israeli pressure or because not doing so will make them look bad or create tension between themselves and the terrorists they have let into their government. Looks like they have not followed up on that one, huh? biggrin_o.gif

FYI: Resolution 1559.

Quote[/b] ]By the way, if Israel deals with Lebanon, things can go even more wrong. The commander of the Lebanese army supports HizbAllah, and imagine what would happen if the Lebanese army is ordered to the south and the commander declines.

There are so many things that can happen. However, according to one U.N resolution, Lebanon had to do this themselves, not due to Israeli pressure or because not doing so will make them look bad. Looks like they have not followed up on that one, huh?

It still doesn't answer why Israel treating themselves worse than some terrorists. I guess or all pilots are blind there or it's a special plan to destroy Lebanon economy. wink_o.gif

If it was first, than all blind pilots should be punished, according to Jeneva convention. If second, Israel is an agressor like Hizbollah.

Resolution 106: "... 'condemns' Israel for Gaza raid"

Resolution 111: "...'condemns' Israel for raid on Syria that killed fifty-six people"

Resolution 127: "...'recommends' Israel suspend its 'no-man's zone' in Jerusalem"

Resolution 162: "...'urges' Israel to comply with UN decisions"

Resolution 171: "...determines flagrant violations' by Israel in its attack on Syria"

Resolution 228: "...'censures' Israel for its attack on Samu in the West Bank, then under Jordanian control"

Resolution 237: "...'urges' Israel to allow return of new 1967 Palestinian refugees"

Resolution 242: "..."affirms" need for Israel to withdraw from illegally occupied territory

Resolution 248: "... 'condemns' Israel for its massive attack on Karameh in Jordan"

Resolution 250: "... 'calls' on Israel to refrain from holding military parade in Jerusalem"

Resolution 251: "... 'deeply deplores' Israeli military parade in Jerusalem in defiance of Resolution 250"

Resolution 252: "...'declares invalid' Israel's acts to unify Jerusalem as Jewish capital"

Resolution 256: "... 'condemns' Israeli raids on Jordan as 'flagrant violation""

Resolution 259: "...'deplores' Israel's refusal to accept UN mission to probe occupation"

Resolution 262: "...'condemns' Israel for attack on Beirut airport"

Resolution 265: "... 'condemns' Israel for air attacks for Salt in Jordan"

Resolution 267: "...'censures' Israel for administrative acts to change the status of Jerusalem"

Resolution 270: "...'condemns' Israel for air attacks on villages in southern Lebanon"

Resolution 271: "...'condemns' Israel's failure to obey UN resolutions on Jerusalem"

Resolution 279: "...'demands' withdrawal of Israeli forces from Lebanon"

Resolution 280: "....'condemns' Israeli's attacks against Lebanon"

Resolution 285: "...'demands' immediate Israeli withdrawal form Lebanon"

Resolution 298: "...'deplores' Israel's changing of the status of Jerusalem"

Resolution 313: "...'demands' that Israel stop attacks against Lebanon"

Resolution 316: "...'condemns' Israel for repeated attacks on Lebanon"

Resolution 317: "...'deplores' Israel's refusal to release Arabs abducted in Lebanon"

Resolution 332: "...'condemns' Israel's repeated attacks against Lebanon"

Resolution 337: "...'condemns' Israel for violating Lebanon's sovereignty"

Resolution 347: "...'condemns' Israeli attacks on Lebanon"

Resolution 425: "...'calls' on Israel to withdraw its forces from Lebanon"

Resolution 427: "...'calls' on Israel to complete its withdrawal from Lebanon'

Resolution 444: "...'deplores' Israel's lack of cooperation with UN peacekeeping forces"

Resolution 446: "...'determines' that Israeli settlements are a 'serious obstruction' to peace and calls on Israel to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention"

Resolution 450: "...'calls' on Israel to stop attacking Lebanon"

Resolution 452: "...'calls' on Israel to cease building settlements in occupied territories"

Resolution 465: "...'deplores' Israel's settlements and asks all member states not to assist Israel's settlements program"

Resolution 467: "...'strongly deplores' Israel's military intervention in Lebanon"

Resolution 468: "...'calls' on Israel to rescind illegal expulsions of two Palestinian mayors and a judge and to facilitate their return"

Resolution 469: "...'strongly deplores' Israel's failure to observe the council's order not to deport Palestinians"

Resolution 471: "... 'expresses deep concern' at Israel's failure to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention"

Resolution 476: "... 'reiterates' that Israel's claims to Jerusalem are 'null and void'"

Resolution 478: "...'censures (Israel) in the strongest terms' for its claim to Jerusalem in its 'Basic Law'"

Resolution 484: "...'declares it imperative' that Israel re-admit two deported Palestinian mayors"

Resolution 487: "...'strongly condemns' Israel for its attack on Iraq's nuclear facility"

Resolution 497: "...'decides' that Israel's annexation of Syria's Golan Heights is 'null and void' and demands that Israel rescind its decision forthwith"

Resolution 498: "...'calls' on Israel to withdraw from Lebanon"

Resolution 501: "...'calls' on Israel to stop attacks against Lebanon and withdraw its troops"

Resolution 509: "...'demands' that Israel withdraw its forces forthwith and unconditionally from Lebanon"

Resolution 515: "...'demands' that Israel lift its siege of Beirut and allow food supplies to be brought in"

Resolution 517: "...'censures' Israel for failing to obey UN resolutions and demands that Israel withdraw its forces from Lebanon"

Resolution 518: "...'demands' that Israel cooperate fully with UN forces in Lebanon"

Resolution 520: "...'condemns' Israel's attack into West Beirut"

Resolution 573: "...'condemns' Israel 'vigorously' for bombing Tunisia in attack on PLO headquarters

Resolution 587: "...'takes note' of previous calls on Israel to withdraw its forces from Lebanon and urges all parties to withdraw"

Resolution 592: "...'strongly deplores' the killing of Palestinian students at Bir Zeit University by Israeli troops"

Resolution 605: "...'strongly deplores' Israel's policies and practices denying the human rights of Palestinians

Resolution 607: "...'calls' on Israel not to deport Palestinians and strongly requests it to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention

Resolution 608: "...'deeply regrets' that Israel has defied the United Nations and deported Palestinian civilians"

Resolution 636: "...'deeply regrets' Israeli deportation of Palestinian civilians

Resolution 641: "...'deplores' Israel's continuing deportation of Palestinians

Resolution 672: "...'condemns' Israel for violence against Palestinians at the Haram al-Sharif/Temple Mount

Resolution 673: "...'deplores' Israel's refusal to cooperate with the United Nations

Resolution 681: "...'deplores' Israel's resumption of the deportation of Palestinians

Resolution 694: "...'deplores' Israel's deportation of Palestinians and calls on it to ensure their safe and immediate return

Resolution 726: "...'strongly condemns' Israel's deportation of Palestinians

Resolution 799: "...'strongly condemns' Israel's deportation of 413 Palestinians and calls for their immediate return.

lets not get into un resolutions pls , we will be here all week smile_o.gif.

source /google/ un resolutions ignored by israel.

The commander of the Lebanese army supports HizbAllah, and imagine what would happen if the Lebanese army is ordered to the south and the commander declines.

ok for the secound time. I want you to either provide a serious source for this statement or to elaborate why the christian chief of the lebanese army supports hesbollah. From everything I heard he does not support the hesbollah but he obviously supports action against Israel as Israel is attacking lebanon.

2 deanosbeano

Ha-ha...Thanks for finding such reach compromate sources. rofl.gif

Deanosbeano, to you that's a list of Israel's wrongdoings. To me, it's a statement of how neutral the U.N. is when it comes to the Middle-East. Already thought that way, you just supported my theory. All in all, with all the junk they have in their trunk, the U.N. shouldn't have anything to say. You know, with countries like Sudan, China, Iran, Syria, and Cuba on their pathetic Human Rights Council.

By the way, while scrolling through that long post, I saw one example: The Bir Zeit university. The students of that university attacked an Israeli car with stones and beat a passenger with stones. Luckily he managed to escape. Later, the students destroyed the car. If you want proof, there's an ugly video of this available.