Sign in to follow this  
rekrul

Your coolest MP kill?

Best Multiplayer kill. I ran into enemies flag base and low an behold their was the other team. I mean the whole team. I quickly ran right past them and into a bunker in front of them. I peeked out to see two of them laying satchels and the rest pileing into a Truck. I smoked the two laying the satchels. Then smoked the truck. 12 kills in two seconds. Then skinnyed off with the flag. I could not believe they did not notice I was there. Now that was pure luck nothing more nothing less. I also proceeded to get wailed on by the other team the rest of the game. and only chalked up two more kills.

Coolest Death. Well we were whooping on this team pretty bad to the point we had them that they couldn't even get to their flag. Well me and this other guy where useing a chopper to flag runs. Someone said has any killed paintball! At this very moment I was landing my chopper to return the flag. Yes I saw the satchels sitting by our own flag pole but thought little of it. Thinking they belonged to the person guarding our flag and All the sudden there was a loud explosion and my chopper began to fly. No this is not what killed me. I ejected safely. and began to float to the ground. Upon landing safely i began to crawl being severly injured towards the med tent about two hundred meters away. Then I heard a loud banging noise and turned around to see my chopper bounceing like a ball right towrads me. The last thing I saw was the skid of the chopper slamming into my head. At the same time this happen I began to scream loud obcenities at Paintball.

Heh. This blackhawk was circling our flag with his stupid passengers (they were not jumping out, I guess they were waiting to land). Anyways, the machinegunner is shooting our guys up pretty good. I'm in the bush, and as the chopper loses momentum in the turn, the nose starts to dip and face towords me (the ground). I raise my SVD. Single shot through the canopy. Must have been a headshot. The chopper goes into a nose dive. Slams right into the ground all of ten meters in front of me. Heh. There was no survivors. smile.gif

There was alot of screaming about cheating after that... tounge.gif

Simple kill in a death match map. Nothing special.

I was in foliage just on the outskirts of town. Suddenly I noticed someone at the 2nd floor window of a house 70 meters away, with his back towards me, peering out the window on the opposite side of the 2nd floor hallway.

I put a LAW in his back. Brought the house down with him, too.

You need to change your name to ViciousAvonLady smile.gif

first i think bigqeds coop server sis at 209.240.0.180 not 181 unless he changed it...just to let you know

second so glad my boy PaintballR[TG] ruined rages day

my favorite..god theres so many good ones...ill start with the funiest for now...paint and i had just gotten the game around the us release date and we decided to lan it up..now first off he was in a room down the hall and another bud was with me watching...im standing near a street with a law and a rifle, injured but still standing...moments later here he comes in a jeep hauling ass towrds me..im yelling stop that jeep dude...stop that jeep. so with friend watching and laughing i switch to law still yelling stop...needless to say he stopped.

after i lawed his ass...it was great both he and the jeep few like 40 feet up and landed relatively in the same sopt save the boody was all facked up...dont think ive seen anything bloodier since....the only other real funny ones arent really the same usually the fraghaus guys and some of us regs trying to fly in satchel powered jeeps biggrin.giftounge.gif

HARB

www.trailgunners.com

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Mar. 06 2002,07:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Simple kill in a death match map. Nothing special.

I was in foliage just on the outskirts of town. Suddenly I noticed someone at the 2nd floor window of a house 70 meters away, with his back towards me, peering out the window on the opposite side of the 2nd floor hallway.

I put a LAW in his back. Brought the house down with him, too.<span id='postcolor'>

I hope you made sure it wasn't a civilian(j/k)

tounge.gif

Coolest kill, must be the one on desert island a few days ago, i was defending base had a law and positioned myself to the east on the foot of the little mountain ( if you can call that a mountain ;-) ) halfway down the game ( ctf ) a T72 was heading to our base, it swung and headed towards me but i think they didn t see me, the just wanted to take advantage of the little drop in terrain before the mountain ( where i was sitting ) anyway, i only had a law hit him once .. they didn t notice me, reloaded, by the time i reloaded it was only a few meters away, quickly launched another shot and boooom right in front of me it blew up. There was a sniper and a soldier in it hehe, after that they found the map childish lol.

Coolest death, must have been on the carjack map wanted to steal the cesna but it s hell to take of from east base, as i just got off the ground i had to turn to avoid a tree, couldnt hit it, hit another one and another one and crashed, was like a pinballmachine lol

Come to think of it, all my kills are cool ! biggrin.gif

My favoret one, Ammo Ural spots me with an M21 sniper rifle, turns to run me down i switched to LAW rockets,pow hit the truck in the grill. Truck stopped right at my feet depositing the drivers body in my lap.

But that was funny why?,my clan bud was two or three bush`s to the left of me and said good shot.All i could realy say back,was hew that was a close one.All and All bet we have all had some real good hair splitters.

But to the person not being able to connect useing GameSpy, get the most recent update and try again.Theres alot of thing "addons" aww addons real spice for OFP.But hard to get in a game if you dont have the right one`s for the game you want to join.

Umm a tip ,quicker game joining. Try the -nosplash thing.

I figured out this from a very informative person "The Avon Lady" ...THX OFP MOM... And anyone that hasn`t heard of this very helpful part of the OFP comunity.Im not crazy she exists and has many things of very helpful nature. THNX again for the nosplash thing.It has ment five seconds to late or early to games i would have waited an average of 30 minutes in the bordom pool.

My favoret one, Ammo Ural spots me with an M21 sniper rifle, turns to run me down i switched to LAW rockets,pow hit the truck in the grill. Truck stopped right at my feet depositing the drivers body in my lap.

But that was funny why?,my clan bud was two or three bush`s to the left of me and said good shot.All i could realy say back,was hew that was a close one.All and All bet we have all had some real good hair splitters.

But to the person not being able to connect useing GameSpy, get the most recent update and try again.Theres alot of thing "addons" aww addons real spice for OFP.But hard to get in a game if you dont have the right one`s for the game you want to join.

Umm a tip ,quicker game joining. Try the -nosplash thing.

I figured out this from a very informative person "The Avon Lady" ...THX OFP MOM... And anyone that hasn`t heard of this very helpful part of the OFP comunity.Im not crazy she exists and has many things of very helpful nature. THNX again for the nosplash thing.It has ment five seconds to late or early to games i would have waited an average of 30 minutes in the bordom pool.

One of my first flashpoint experiences in CTF turned out to be my favorite kill. I instantly fell in love with this game.

Playing a ctf map I was in a jeep and had just grabbed the US flag and was on my way back to base...low and behold the road starts exploding behind me, then I see the cobra overshoot me...I crapped my pants on the spot and started looking for cover. The cobra was already coming around so I didn't think I had a chance to make it into the forest (i'd probably crash anyhow), so I gunned it down the road for a near by town.

The cobra wasn't flying to high and got on my tail, and followed me into the town, I turned behind a building and I watched the chopper turn to slow down, sliding sideways through the air right into a church tower BOOM!

It's not technically multiplayer because it was during a co-op game, but I scalped an enemy soldier with a T55. I was going fast enough to get air when going over a hill, and as I was flying along the curve of the ground I smacked one right in the head with the bottom of the tank.