Sign in to follow this  
ag_smith

OFPL AirPack 1.0

Thx for your comments, this bugs will surely be adressed in the future. smile_o.gif

- at very low speed, 10-15 km/h, when ejecting from the F-16, the ejection seat falls on the plane, which then explodes

This happens for other planes as well, I'm not sure what to do. Just bump the ejection seat in a random direction, maybe?...

- for night flight, there's no light in the cockpit (very odd when having electronics and screens). This darkness is scary  biggrin_o.gif
The planes feature special low-light mode for using NV googles. :P wink_o.gif
- the Wist-94 has a very low recoil. Maybe Igot used too much of the hard recoil of the MAC 50  tounge_o.gif
The recoil is the same as BIS pistols (CZ75). I'm not sure whether I should increase it. After all it's just 9mm bullet. hmmmm.... rock.gif I'm working on the full edition of OFPL Weapons pack as we speak so any input would be welcome. smile_o.gif

these birds are ace, but it seems you missed something, as i can dive into the ground with the wings without crashing.

dunno if it a limitation or hard to achieve

besides that, sometimes the option "Gear up" and "Gear Down" vanishes? any other on encountered that problem?

Quote[/b] ]The recoil is the same as BIS pistols (CZ75). I'm not sure whether I should increase it. After all it's just 9mm bullet.

I'd find it hard to believe that any handgun chambered in 9x19 / 9x18 would have a stronger kick than BIS weapons, based on my limited trials with a variety of semiautomatics. They're immensely controllable.

"Just a titch" higher than BIS recoils, perhaps, if you feel that the recoil does need a 'little something more.'

Nice work, I look forward to more work of this quality.

besides that, sometimes the option "Gear up" and "Gear Down" vanishes? any other on encountered that problem?

This options vanish when you damage your gear during taking off smile_o.gif

cool feature guys, didn't know that that is possible, makes it even more interesting

cool feature guys, didn't know that that is possible, makes it even more interesting

I didn't know it too, until during betatesting I almost destroyed plane landing on a desert... lucky I forgot to hide gear. After rather hard start (there wasn't any runway) I couldn't hide wheels.

Hehe, that's funny because the very same thing can happen to BIS planes and you guys didn't notice it? biggrin_o.gif

heh that's the difference between testing, and playing. I'm just too good to need land on something else than airport. wink_o.gif

Hehe, that's funny because the very same thing can happen to BIS planes and you guys didn't notice it? biggrin_o.gif

but it seems the BIS planes are more resistant against it biggrin_o.gif