Sign in to follow this  
Munk

Updated Afganistan Rebels

Im happy to release version 1.0 of WheresMyRabbit? and my <s>update to JJRs Afganistan Rebels.</s> Generic Middle East Rebel Pack.

Here's whats changed:

Completely re-written config

JAM regular&HD units+groups

Pistol proxies added

US flag removed from arms

Wound textures added

New model added (just swapped some textures)

12 arabic faces added (used with permission from Lost Brothers Mod)

Slight model corrections (thanks to Calm Terror)

These should be ECP compatible, although we couldnt get the blood effects to work for us.

Random faces may not work during MP, noticed something last night but havent had time to check.

jjr_preview_01s.jpg

Download (3.76mb)

Mirror #1 (Avons FAQ)

Id like to thank JJR for allowing us to edit his units and the guys over at LoBo for all thier help.

This will go great with CAT's Afghanistan Revisited tomorrow.  smile_o.gif

great news on this thread ( wink_o.gif Agent Smith)

nice work on the units Munk smile_o.gif

edit: are those Blackbloods desert grunts in the pic Munk? those guys near the truck

and WheresMyRabbit?... wink_o.gif

I forgot to point out it requires JAM2

Done by you?
CAT's Afghanistan Revisited smile_o.gif

This might give you the clue.

I'm only updating/fixing original map and objects.

Done by you?
CAT's Afghanistan Revisited smile_o.gif

This might give you the clue.

I'm only updating/fixing original map and objects.

It'd need more life in there. Towns, villages, some improvised airport, Al-qaida camouflaged like training camps, river maybe (or snow in the mountains)

edit: are those Blackbloods desert grunts in the pic Munk? those guys near the truck

that would be correct

@ag s looks nice .. i was gonna have a go at doing it myself but was too big of a job an i couldn't be arsed smile_o.gif easier to start fresh island than to sort out that mess . u saved me the hassle smile_o.gif have you retextured the whole island ? cos i know i couldn't be bothered to do all the missing transitions ..

Please would someone host a mirror for these? I've been trying Edgefiles since 2100GMT last night, and (although normally reliable) they just won't work for me. Must be something to do with my end of the connection, as I see that over a hundred downloads have already taken place.

Please would someone host a mirror for these? I've been trying Edgefiles since 2100GMT last night, and (although normally reliable) they just won't work for me. Must be something to do with my end of the connection, as I see that over a hundred downloads have already taken place.

munks edgefiles mirrors never work for me either :/

pm your email n i'll send em if you still cant get em

Please would someone host a mirror for these?  I've been trying Edgefiles since 2100GMT last night, and (although normally reliable) they just won't work for me.  Must be something to do with my end of the connection, as I see that over a hundred downloads have already taken place.

JJR's Updated Afghan Rebels mirror, courtesy of The FAQ. smile_o.gif

Thanks Avon icon14.gif

Quote[/b] ] The page cannot be displayed

There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Open the www.filefront.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want.

Click the  Refresh button, or try again later.

Click  Search to look for information on the Internet.

You can also see a list of related sites.

HTTP 500 - Internal server error

Internet Explorer  

...Avon, you're not often wrong, but you're right this time!! biggrin_o.gif  wink_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

(I only tried the link in my usual nosey spirit of inquisitiveness; wheresmyrabbit had already emailed me the file after 4 misfires. This file really doesn't want to come to Kuwait, does it?!)