3. 8.5%: Diablo II Expansion Set: Lord of Destruction

4. 8.3%: Civilization III

5. 5.8%: Baldur's Gate II: Throne of Bhaal

6. 4.6%: Black & White

7. 3.5%: Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis

8. 3.1%: Serious Sam: The First Encounter

9. 2.8%: Dark Age of Camelot

10. 2.5%: Wizardry 8

Woflenstein got #2 for best singleplayer?!?!??! I cant belive this...I deleted it midway through. Im supposing everyone that got suckered into paying 60 dollars (ha! i got it on sale, thank you!) wants to reassure themselves that they didnt waste money on a medicore game.

they did.

Well, the multiplayers kinda fun. But Its more suited to a quake3 mod than a full game, imo. And with medal of honor coming out, and The nearly unlimited replay of Opflash, I dont think ill reinstall it anytime soon.

It's to bad max payne doesn't have multiplayer but I don't know how you would work bullet time.

i just wanted to show the result's of the votes for OFP.

sorry if you guys thinks it's Idiotic!

i only selected the part where OFP was included!

Black&White better than OPF?confused.gifconfused.gif Who came up with that??

Other than practising to "spank your monkey" (heheh wink.gif ) and making it eat your people, this game stinks! the most boring thing ever! it's like 3-D tamagochi!

but what if u could combine black&white and opf?

/me has visions of King Kong on top of Empire State Building, visions of japanese B-movies and lots of soldiers and helicopters getting smashed/squished wink.gif

I just got Clive Barker's Undying... its a extremely good game!

If you like riding roller coasters or just like being scared then this game is for you!

And what is with Max Payne, I finished the game... it wasn't THAT good. I got bored in the middle, its the same boring "bullet-time,shoot,bullettime,shoot,repeat" gameplay throughout the entire game...

Results really do not suprise me. Most people look for super graphics when buying a game. OFP provides the most versatiliity out of all those games. I am suprised A v P 2 did not show up on multiplayer as a choice. Life cycle mode is great when playing an alien, you get to be a face hugger and chestburster. It's great when you go over chat "somebody needs a chest burster!" freaks noobs out.

i still cant get over black and white being ranked high in anything but maybe the "dumbest games of the year" category. i really didnt like it

Guys who voted for MAx PAyne and RTCW are idiots!!!!

Gamespot is dumb site anyway they gave Serious Sam GOTY!!!!

WTF?confused.gif?

The mature players will always choose OFP rather than Return To Castle Wolfenstein-Ghost Recon-Black&White.

Surely the gamespot is dumb arse.

Regards,

Icabola

A friend showed me Ghost Recon last night, and even though I'd heard bad things about it, I didn't expect it to be THAT bad! It seems NOTHING has changed since that overly stiff and totally rigged Rainbow Six came out.

Sure the swaying trees are nice ... for a minute. Then they get annoying. Trees don't sway that much.

Baaah next time perhaps you'll believe me when I say something wink.gif hehehe

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Jan. 14 2002,00:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Black&White better than OPF?confused.gifconfused.gif Who came up with that??

Other than practising to "spank your monkey" (heheh wink.gif ) and making it eat your people, this game stinks! the most boring thing ever! it's like 3-D tamagochi!<span id='postcolor'>

That's a little harsh tounge.gif

Black & White was, IMHO, not bad at all. Not something I've ever replayed, but I did play it all the way through and enjoyed it.

B&W is not that bad. I don't know guys why don't you like it? There was a time that I was playing that game and it brought me a lot of fun  biggrin.gif  

Sure, no1 should compare B&W and OFP becasuse it's stupid. IMHO there shouldn't be something like a game of a year - only best FPP, best Tactic, best Multi-P etc.

OFP is very specific game so a lot of people woudn't like it because it could be too hard for them. I remember when I lunched OFP first time.. "Steal a car".. After 20 seconds I was dead  wink.gif  ... and 60minuts later ressult was the same. Some1 colud say "F**** this game, it's too hard.. I want my Qauke back!". Pfff..

Don't be angry for people which doesn't like OFP - it's their choice. In our opinion OFP is best game ever.. "..and nothing else matters.." biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ Feb. 03 2002,14:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Baaah next time perhaps you'll believe me when I say something wink.gif hehehe<span id='postcolor'>

nah

Our squad has a few big pissing matches between OFP and GR. Our Squad CO is X-swat so is a huge GR promoter, our OFP unit has a few grunts involved and say that is a better sim

We tried to challenge them but most of my OFP squad won't purchase GR just to play them....

I haven't even touched a flight sim in the last 4 months because of OFP! tounge.gif

I m just playing Medals of honor allied assault and...

Clearly it's a beauty but very poor *like all top models girls, beautiful but silly*.

Just for comparison i checked that:

Bad points:

For the graphical engine= worst than OPF (even with 1.8gig Ge3 512DDR=full graph aren't possible in 1024*768), 800MHz are the minimum to play in 800*600 (with geforce2GTS)

For the maps= Ghost recon maps are larger (OPF dont have comparizon, it's the first actually)

For the lenght= RTCwolfenstein is longer

For the progr in itself= unstable, memory leak available

For the vehicule= ridiculous it remember me the old XWing console games!!!

Multiplayer code (and netcode) is like the old Rogue spear code *expect discrepancy and lag alot, server crash too*

For the options= u can only crouch(IA does not), the recoil is insane (wolf is better for that)

Good points:

For the IA= good hence (sometime too good like the sniper in the city)

For the texture= really beauty if u can make the game turn like near max graphs

====>Even if it wont please to some ppl, dont buy it. This game is beautiful but only that.