Sign in to follow this  
eric51

Units remplacement with no lag

No , not this one

this one in this thread

if somebody has it , please help me by sending it smile_o.gif

isnt that just a retextured BIS A10?

but the cockpit is very well done smile_o.gif

but if you want that I use diesel a10 , it's not a problem , I will use it , don't forget that's 20mb

here's what could be done, and i think it would make a lot of folks happy.

use HYK units & icp default replacement, and the RF motorized

replace 1985 units with the hyk 1985, and for '85 russians, use the ICP default replacement.

also, for those who like it a bit modern, simply add hyk 2003 units & the RF motorized, etc.

not to mix up more weapons packs or anything, but i'd just use either the AK that came with the RF crew, (the orangish one)-for the 1985 russians, and stick with suchey & earls for the modern russians/americans, and the 1985 ones can use the m16a2. no scripts at all!

i personally love the scripts, but for those of us who don't, ie, bc of lag. just leave them out. if they want a script that bad, it's really not all that hard to put it in game=) & there are PLENTY of mods with them.

Lag fixed on my config of the FFUR mod smile_o.gif

one can have only 1ghz and 256 mb , and can be able to play to the FFUR mod without any lag , if one has a clean "pc" like eestikas said tounge_o.gif

Actually, for me the WGL mod is great for adding realism and more extras without adding to the lag.  I only have a PIII 800 mhz PC, so I definitely know about lag and heavy missions.

Just put the addon units you want to use in a mod folder, and run it with the WGL mod.

I'd use the WGL mod more often, but I'm waiting for CoC to fix their Unified Artillery addon with their next version release.

Hi, sorry to dig up this old thread, but does anyone have a newer link to this config?

It appears I missed to download it when it was in discussion...

Edit: Oh wait, is this the low CPU config included in the FlashFXUR Download? In that case I already got it, sorry...