http://www.flashpoint.pl/om/public_download/hosted/TMD_F117.rar

Links from Ofp.info

ftp://www.gamezone.cz:8021/ofpd/unofaddons2/TMD_F117.rar

ftp://www.gamezone.cz/ofpd/unofaddons2/TMD_F117.rar

F117.jpg

F1173.jpg

F1174.jpg

Weapons = 2 Gbu Laser Bomb

Are we talking about GBU 27s (Paveway IIIs)? Or are these the same milder GBUs used in Diesel's A-10? I would hope that in the game, these are the more destructive GBU types. ghostface.gif

Weapons = 2 Gbu Laser Bomb

Are we talking about GBU 27s (Paveway IIIs)? Or are these the same milder GBUs used in Diesel's A-10? I would hope that in the game, these are the more destructive GBU types. ghostface.gif

Yeah, some real Bunkerbuster would be nice ^^

WOW....Really nice job TomiD

Your textures are awesome.... Ai flyies it well too.

Thx alot ...great job

biggrin_o.gif

Comments:

1. Easy to fly by mouse. smile_o.gif

2. When outside of the plane, why does the OPEN BOMB BAY action command display? rock.gif

3. I set up a test mission with 3 T-80s at a distance of 128 meters from eachother, in a row. I carried an LTD on a nearby hilltop and targeted the center tank. The blast radius didn't seem that exceptional. So my question is what unique roll can this plane have in OFP if there are others equipped with equivalent payloads plus missiles plus cannons, etc.

Is it truely stealthy? That it's best feature IRL.

If you fly it in OFP even less than 5000 meters high, no one on the ground will ever know what hit them! tounge_o.gif

Good plane. icon14.gif

The blast radius seems large , not impressive visually but when i was in the target area, i was unable to flee smile_o.gif

Now, i have not noticed a stealth feature.

I flyed over 2 shilkas and they opened fire on me but after a small delay.

And when in gunner position in one of the shilka, the commander immediately detected it (and i saw it red in my radar).

I am not sure why i should use it instead of an A10 with 8 LGB.

it be a great aircraft for cutscenes, nice looking aircraft

Need good script ECM to my f117 , mayby someone help me ??

Isn't there a camouflage parameter in the config? I've seen it in other addons. Just increase the value, and eventually, the won't be able to detect it all, if desired.

Of course, it's not invisible, or silent, so I'd make it detectable within 2000 meters, or so. More if you have your max view range set higher than that.

And of course, it should have a full suite of chaff, flares, and ECM jammers.

It should be VERY hard to detect, and track, as it is IRL. Considering only one was ever lost in combat, and that was a lucky shot, it makes sense to make it very hard to shoot down.

The blast radius seems large , not impressive visually but when i was in the target area, i was unable to flee

Did a little test. Soldiers a distance of 64 meters from the point of impact were killed. Those 128 meters away didn't have a scratch.

Any comparisons to real life GBUs?

And as you said, the visual explosion effects and the damage radius appear to both be underdone.

Need good script ECM to my f117 , mayby someone help me ??

Can't you ask to use one from Diesel's A-10 or the Spetsnaz Mod's beta Su-27? rock.gif

um problem the F/A-117 does not have ECM flares or anything.

all those would actual increase it's radar signacure.

those should be removed from this add-on. and just put accuracy to 0 and camo to 0 audiable to 1. and do not use an radar supression script

since the F/a-117 does not have such things it actual needs the F-111 or an E-707 thing. to do all the jamming.

Corect change = novisiblity==> irTarget=0

Updated addon in old link smile_o.gif

yeha that is how ot make it invisible via "radar"

but aa guns will still fire on it when in range and some times sam's will do..

one thing it needs like most bombers in ofp is an ai improvement script to force hte pilot to stay at 2000 meters and not dive bomb.

nice model btw flies very well to.

an few different layouts would be nice.

Maybe you should add a realistic explosion effect for the bombs as said before.

Maybe there's already something like this an I've just missed.

There are a bunch of effects mods out there, are they changing the bomb explosion effect? If not someone could make this?

I don't like those small dust clouds created after the impact of a Paveway ^^

yeha that is how ot make it invisible via "radar"

but aa guns will still fire on it when in range and some times sam's will do..

Well it's not as if the aircrafts low radar-visibility makes the crewmen of AAA-pieces go blind... It might be oldfashioned, but there is still visual targetting wink_o.gif

And I am not sure about this.. But the F117 doesn't have any IR-jammers, right? So being targetted by shoulderlaunched SAM's isn't unrealistic, right?

i know visual targeting is realistic. wich si good as for shoulder fired they still need an IR heat or radar lock and the f/A-117 has no heat ir from the bottom and only high over the jet so it would be to hard to heat seek it. and the low radar design and low radar reflective paint would make it pretty hard to target as well.you could jsut fire and MANPORT SAm at it but it would be firign blind and dumb.

Maybe you should add a realistic explosion effect for the bombs as said before.

Maybe there's already something like this an I've just missed.

There are a bunch of effects mods out there, are they changing the bomb explosion effect? If not someone could make this?

I don't like those small dust clouds created after the impact of a Paveway ^^

Shockwave script like it is used in your and Inqs M1A2, I mean when you shoot with the M1A2 theres a shock wave, done via Script smile_o.gif

So put a part of the script into the bomb, adjust the seize of the shockwave and put a explosion script in the shockwave script smile_o.gif

oh yes please add shock wave scripts and over script the jet so that it unusable. pretty please..

don't go over board on scripts. they end up causing ALOT of lag.