Sign in to follow this  
Rhodite

Project UK Forces

Looking bloody awesome mates!

PS. Messiah,

check your thread about "back blast" at ofpec. Ive left a reply for ya mate. PM me if you need more info. smile_o.gif

Zay

cheers guys...

R.e: Bronco... we have aquired that model, but havnt actually done much in terms of getting it working so far..

R.e: Zayfod - cheers mate, glad you like it... thanks a bunch for the reply over at ofpec... have also replied myself smile_o.gif

To say I'm looking forward to my favourite vehicle being done in OFP would be an understatment, especially when it looks this good. smile_o.gif

To say I'm looking forward to my favourite vehicle being done in OFP would be an understatment, especially when it looks this good.  smile_o.gif

stop making me blush... lol

here's another pic (although a little old) taken before the tyres, and sidelights/indicators were corrected

forum.jpg

sorry about jpeg compression and also a few people said it looked a little dark... i can see it perfectly fine, but of course, everyone's gamma is set differently... just msg if its too dark, and i'll lighten it up

Guys this mod is looking fan-daby-dozy! I saw your pic's of the LR WMIK on your sight and I was curious as to whether you will be raising the height of the .50cal on the rear as it looks very low to me.

I am a keen modeller, but not in terms of using a computer, I am better at using plastic,glue and paint brushes!!! Both types of modelling are very similar in the methods: build a model and then paint it (along those lines anyway)... I was cruising through my usual web pages looking for new products and inspiration when I came across these pics...maybe they will inspire you. The model plans you get with the packs are pretty good as they give you the correct proportions and paint guides, as well as decals and details.

Accurate Armour military models

Good luck with the project.

smile_o.gif

i shall take a look at it, but like most flashpoint modeling, its hard to gauge height, scale etc sometimes... one point that should be made is that the gunner isnt standing on the floor in those pictures... we're using a temporary bis anim to act as a fill in till we get our own done... once thats in place it may look a little more accurate

Sorry to drag this back up, but I'm really looking forward to getting some Snatch('s)... biggrin_o.gif

Hopefully a couple of shots you will like.

desrecce.jpg

despatrol.jpg

Dont turn the colours off you prick , we know those are desert camo's everywhere tounge_o.gif .

If you release those pics in color ill be as happy as that soldier is biggrin_o.gif

lmao... he's trying to be a tease  tounge_o.gif

lol i think the tease is the wait! this desert units been like out for long time and jeep like pics and stuff but i guess good addons take an long long time crazy_o.gif most for this UK Force project anyway biggrin_o.gif i ? keep it up and up and up tounge_o.gif and whait nope and up wink_o.gif g did the green camo units take this long rock.gif I think black units would come out befor this wink_o.gif

biggrin_o.gif I could be stereotypical here and say they will be ready when they are ready.

But just for a change.. I can say the Warrior will go RC this weekend, if it passes the checks then very soon you will all get your paws on it. As for the Desert units they are a little further away but not that far away.

With regards to the WMIK's I shall let messiah answer those questions they are his babies biggrin_o.gif

WMIK's are completed in with regards to the models i was going to release... they work perfectly and are under going MP trials as we speak.

But at the last minute i decided to try and get the Mcar stuff working and bring a 3rd model to you lot smile_o.gif

(aint i nice)

Messiah... that Desert FAV unit... does it not usually have double GPGMs instead of a M2 HMG? I've heared you can even put a low-recoil autocannon on these things...

It's been seen equiped with a single GPMG on the rear mount, mostly in Afganistan I believe, although the "standard" configuration is a GPMG on the front mount and a .50cal on the rear.

wmik.jpg

Single GPMG

I think I may have seen one with dual GPMGs on the news when they were used in Sierra Leone but I can't find any pics.

I think I may have seen one with dual GPMGs on the news when they were used in Sierra Leone but I can't find any pics.

I believe the Pathy's use them.. but they arent that common place.

The x2 GPMG set up is in use, not heavily but theres some benifits of having twice the amount of 7.62 thrown at one target. Sometimes the .50 cal is just too hefty for some situations.

Keller... the units you'll be getting as is:

Woodland and Desert variants of:

Front GPMG + Rear HMG (50cal)

Front GPMG + Rear GPMG

Front GPMG + Rear MILAN

as for a dual GPMG... i've seen some pictures of the pathfinders using them etc, but its not that common... i may consider it for the pack... but the more i add, the longer it takes to release of course smile_o.gif

No more adding! Anyways, Dual GPMG is useless in OFP since we won't really have it...

I'm really glad you guys added a MILAN version. I can't wait for these.

Im sure you'll like the wmiks, there are other projects on the back burner that im sure you'll enjoy. Cheers for the feed back and hopefully we'll get somthing for you to play with asap.