Sign in to follow this  
drow

Unsung Demo - Missions Drive

I guess he meant the John J. Rambo's U.S. Vietnam Soldiers (jjr_vietnam_soldiers.rar - that's the file name). But I can be wrong.

voodzia

Yeah, those are it. Whenever you get the chance Drow, please get me on MSN to help me find who has that M113, heh.

Quote[/b] ]
Quote[/b] ]

but I changed my mind after Offtime seriously pissed me off

hehe, he does have that effect on some people

Just make sure you're on the right side of him and he's a kool enough guy tounge_o.gif

If people are gonna start this offensive thing again don't. It has been talked about before and always gets stopped by the mods. It's been said a million times The Unsung is gonna portray a gritty side to the war, don't like it, don't play it wink_o.gif

Just send some missions and hope you get to make some more using the units.

sim

i dunno wilco, think these "kids" can take it?  wow_o.gif

alot of people seem scared of swear words let alone torn bodies...

...but yea of course lol, you know that wont stop us  wink_o.gif

Make it as gritty as the actuall war Drow. smile_o.gif

I want it bloody/gory as well, but don't make the mod focus on it like "Shellshock" did. That game sucked because all they cared about was making it as bloody and gorey as possible. Just make it realistic wink_o.gif.

NOTE: I realize multiple spellings of gory are used throughout this post. I wasn't sure of the exact spelling so I came up with a few and hopefully one of them is right tounge_o.gif.

Just so you know, Hooahman, it's Gory. wink_o.gif

Also, I wouldn't mind gory as long as it doesn't lag. If it's not gory, I wouldn't mind either, but a little gore creates a little realism. However, don't "over do it".

I was interested in helping you guys as I have a ton of unfinished Vietnam missions that I could have converted to use your mod's units.   Some of them use CoC artillery, while in others you have close air support from A-1 Skyraiders, nice movie cutscenes, custom music, ect.   I also was going to volunteer to do some NVA/VC based missions, but I changed my mind after Offtime seriously pissed me off and left me with no interest in making missions for Unsung as I would be afraid that,knowing him, he would tamper with my missions sticking racist crap all over them.

At any rate,  I know I'm not the only one he's seriously pissed off.  That perhaps might be one reason why not alot of the top mission makers are jumping to make Unsung Mod missions.  

Anyways, I don't have anything against you personally Drow, and I think your Mod's units look excellent.  I hope you find some good mission makers and that some of the guys here who volunteered will make some good stuff.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

like for someone who was defending your friend who offended me in rasist way on public you sounds a little funny now.

and basicly what was the purpose of your post if you dont want to send any missions, i would call that trolling dude, simple provocation heh ?

besides that, what you can know about Vietnam ? wink_o.gif

(dont answer, its a little joke refering to our last, almost forgotten by me discusion)

Discuss making missions for this mod or do not discuss anything in this thread, any further mud slinging by anyone will result in warning level increases and posting restrictions, if someone has a problem with someone else they should either discuss it in private if they wish to resolve it like men or simply bite their tongue and stay away.

On topic I'd say it would be a good idea to find someone who does CTI conversions and get them to do a CTI version, yes of course it's the mission type that many people love to hate but it's very popular and it's also a good way to explore the island and try out all the different toys. I play it a lot of time single player as I don't have the time to explore islands/addons individually smile_o.gif