Sign in to follow this  
ExtracTioN

CIA Operator Teaser Pack

Armored/Mech infantry goes under the designation of heavy infantry. It's a very generic term.

In short, light infantry lack (armored) transports and only have light support weapon systems. They don't have heavy support equipment as integral parts of their organizations. The destinctions betweeen light and heavy infantry can sometimes be fuzzy but Rangers are traditional light infantry.

I'll not stry futher away from the thread now. smile_o.gif

Related to the thread, how many individual model variations do you currently have of the units Extraction?

so you downloaded that movie what i offered you on 23 page or no?

Nope Gedis m8 had sleeped and was bussy today docter hospital to control how it goes with my arm crazy_o.gif

And they said it was healing slowly tounge_o.gif

Now I am not at my house I am now at a visit by my sisters house to watch a movie.

Dunno what time I go to home remind me in the weekend those week days I am bussy with real life wink_o.gif

Thanks for great information Miles Teg m8 wink_o.gif

specialoperations.com

This page would also give some nice info. smile_o.gif

well in america SF=green berets

seals are special operations units

devgru, i think are seals with extra room clearing/ct training

seals version of delta

thats all from the infos ive read

heres some info i trust

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/agency/navy/nswdg.htm

http://www.specialoperations.com/Navy/NSWDG/profile.htm

units looking great

how many models are going to be released?

Actually SEALs, SF, Rangers, Delta Force units, and various special Airforce and Army aviation units all fall under "Special Operations".  In the US military there is a unified Special Operations Command structure called SOCOM.  

SEALs= Similar to US Army Special Forces (Green Berets) except that they are geared more towards sea launched special operations.  

Special Forces- Also known as Green Berets.  These are small unit teams trained in a wide variety of special operations such as sabotage missions, assassination missions, and raids deep behind enemy lines.  They also have frogmen units, are often trained in HALO insertion,  are well trained in hand to hand combat, and are very familiar with foreign weapons systems.  However what sets the SF apart from other Special Ops units is that their primary mission is to lead and train indigenous forces against an enemy opponent.  This is what they did in Afghanistan working with the Northern Alliance.  Because of this mission, they undergo extensive foreign language and cultural training making the SF some of the most intelligent soldiers the US Army has.  They also frequently work closely with the CIA because of their special training and capabilities.

Rangers- These are the shock troops/heavy infantry of the US Army.  These guys are given some of the most dangerous and toughest missions because of their advanced training and excellent equipment.  Ranger school is one of the hardest schools in the US Army so those that make into the US Army Rangers are highly respected.  Unlike other Special Ops commando units, the Rangers operate in LARGE units rather then small teams.  They are trained for large scale airborne and/or airassault operations, raids, zodiac insertions, deep insertions, sabotage, long range recon, and just plain ol' heavy assaulting of heavily defended targets.

Like in Somalia, they often provide extra muscle to other Special Ops units like Delta Force.  Typically they also get the latest equipment and weaponry.

The Airforce Special Ops and Army Aviation Special Ops units generally support the Special Ops commando units in their operations.  However if I remember correctly I believe that the AC130 gunships fall under SOCOM.  I'm not sure about search and rescue units.  However Airforce PJ's are highly respected by all the services as they have probably the toughest training in the airforce (aside from pilot training which also is very intense).  

There are also "Special Operations Capable" units such as Marine Force Recon units, however I'm not sure if they fall under SOCOM.  I don't think so. Likewise the US Army has a few infantry and airborne units that are classified as "Special Operations Capable" should the need arise.

Then of coarse you have the DIA (Defense Intelligence Agency) and the CIA who have their own classified paramilitary units doing God's know what.  LOL!

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

but is devgru also a part of navyspecial warfare centre or just joint special ops command?

DEVGRU is a part of NAVSPECWAR, and being a SPECOPS unit, is under the supervision of the US JSOC.

NAVSPECWAR funds and provides men, and material to DEVGRU, as it does for all USN SPECWAr units. But the units of NAVSPECWAR are commanded by JSOC during most real world missions.

thanks for clearing that up

ExtracTion,

hello all, well, i get you some video footage of SF/Green Berrets/CIA operatives.

to get it, you need e-mule.

in E-mule's search field write this:

SPECIAL FORCES IN AFGHANISTAN-awesome footage of special forces in 'stan

and after some time (for me it was 2-3 days) of downloading you will be satisfied! smile_o.gif

now i leav my PC on for night and you can download it ;)

thank you for the video footage of SF/Green Berrets/CIA operatives. Very interesting to watch, very objective dutch commentary, overall a good documentation smile_o.gif

i will quote you in my Dynamic Afghanistan - Delta Force thread wink_o.gif

ha? i just did something? rock.gifcrazy_o.gif

nah, just kidding... well, i only find this footage, not did by my self (but being the SF member is in my life's plan) wink_o.gif

it's dutch language, i thought spanish or italian language... smile_o.gif

well, you can qoute me as much as you want, it's not so huge difference to me...

waiting what has to say extraction about that footage...

xmas_o.gif

ha? i just did something?  rock.gif  crazy_o.gif

nah, just kidding... well, i only find this footage, not did by my self (but being the SF member is in my life's plan) wink_o.gif

it's dutch language, i thought spanish or italian language...  smile_o.gif

well, you can qoute me as much as you want, it's not so huge difference to me...

waiting what has to say extraction about that footage...

xmas_o.gif

Is there no other way of getting those movies E-Mule tells you have to pay for first time to download e-mule could you upload those movies to www.yousendit.com plz wink_o.gif

got it but a problem now it says connecting for 10 minutes and still it says connecting crazy_o.gif

got it but a problem now it says connecting for 10 minutes and still it says connecting crazy_o.gif

sounds like crap. rock.gif

ok connected finnaly found the movie 151MB wow_o.gif

but my cable connection will get it in notime biggrin_o.gif

Gordy the Wiley looks each day better m8 great wow_o.gif

it is connected file found clicked on it at it still hasnt started ques i will have to wait for another 10/15 minutes like on stratup connection crazy_o.giftounge_o.gif

cant download it damn it says connected waiting 20 minutes and no single bytes downloaded wierd  crazy_o.gif

are those from the same video SF videos

wait till it start to download ;) it may take from 1min. to 8-24hours or more  smile_o.gif that's emule...

noup, not from SF videos, it's more informative than those...

so long crazy_o.gif

Could you not upload it to yousendit I think that should not take so long.

24 hours or more to wait till it starts downloading that is for me unable not cause of my connection but I cant sit 24 hours behind my PC and my daughter of 3 she likes to play with my PC when it is turned on so if I let my PC on to dl the movie my daughter will mess my PC tounge_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

So I am affraid to let my PC on cause if my daughter mess my PC all the work all the info I have can go lost crazy_o.gif

man... it takes time to put huge file into yousendit, like i did for RHS, it took me 2-3hours to upload and when it was finished, other forum members download it and for rhs it was exeeded download limits or something like that...

so for now i say huge NO for yousendit, i think i still will need to do that, i will upload it at night...

as you claim you are father, i will try to upload it to yousendit at night, but only as you claim to be it... (i'll try to believe that that's true) wink_o.gif

I am father why should I lie second one is on his way July/August second one will come wow_o.gif

PM me the link so I can download it without that the download limit exeededs wink_o.gif

will do that, first try to upload it at night failed smile_o.gif will try upload it again, today... biggrin_o.gif

wow wow_o.gif , second one? greetings! it will be girl or boy? ;)

extraction, so you downloaded that video or not?

if you did, you can share that movie to comunity... ;)

extraction, so you downloaded that video or not?

if you did, you can share that movie to comunity... ;)

I am now at 112MB downloaded 40MB left wink_o.gif

It will be a boy wow_o.gif

Little ExtracTioN will grow up and make OFP space units when he grows up biggrin_o.gif  tounge_o.gif

thanks for the congratulations guys wink_o.gif

If my upcomming son borns on July 14 than he will have the same birthday like his father me tounge_o.gif

That would be a nice present from my wife to me wink_o.gif

Completed here is link guys SF movie link

Hey Gedis lol that movie was on Nederland 1 tv channel you dutch too rock.gif

When was that documentry on tv rock.gif

Looks really great wonderfull information thanks wink_o.gif

Completed here is link guys SF movie link

That link is 'invalid' anyone else get that?