Sign in to follow this  
Billabong81

Co-Op Mission Pack

I have been looking for some big packs with a lot of co-op missions, but failed to find any. I went to play co-op with a friend today and realized besides 5-6 maps, the only co-op maps I had were BIS stuff. If someone could link me to a site with a ton of good co-op maps, please help me out smile_o.gif. I got a few off OFPEC, but are there any big sites with a lot of maps besides them rock.gif ? Thanks in advance.

Not a heap, but 3 large Coops anyways .....

"Island" trilogy, w/ Revive&Spectate, BAS Choppers, MAP soldiers, ~1-1.5hr to complete each. Good for repeat play, especially RUN (Part 3) as there is a lot of random'ness in it.

Click my banner to get DL links.

Here are our CFOG (Cooperative Flashpoint Online Gaming)Project missions requiring a lot of tip top addons.

CFOG coop missions

Hey, looks like a great initiative that I'd like to make use of! But - will you translate the missions to English? Or is there anybody else that could do it (I don't know a bit of Polish and I don't know anybody that does, either - else I would have asked them...)

Well, I help you a bit... provided that I'll get some help. If somebody extracts text (briefings, etc) and repack it after translation, I could do some tanslation.

Yet another question: Can you recommend any good coops that are playable for only 2 players?

Well, I help you a bit... provided that I'll get some help. If somebody extracts text (briefings, etc) and repack it after translation, I could do some tanslation.

Yet another question: Can you recommend any good coops that are playable for only 2 players?

That's wonderful! I'll go through all the unpacked files and create a full listing with all the Polish I can find (perhaps with the exception of some mission.sqs entries...) and make it available to you!

Regarding 2-user coops, we often play the PMC Tactical missions, especially DownTown La Riviere and Defend Meaux...