Sign in to follow this  
Imshi-Yallah

Irish Interim troops

I dont think i have time to do that, but it wouldnt cost me anything to make a stripped down model (ie, weapons cage and all military related gear removed) and give it to anyone whos willing to whack a cab on, so at the very least i'll make the model available. smile_o.gif

And on another note whistle.gif i got bored with modelling, modelling is horrible. tounge2.gif Texturing on the other hand, is fantastic, and i just couldnt resist starting....

62kf.jpg

Needs some work, dirt adding, ect, but its the 1st step in the right direction. smile_o.gif

For Whoever Cares.

114dy.jpg

*Goes back into his darkened hole and carrys on working* thumbs-up.gif

I am sure many here do, your work is much appreciated smile_o.gif

If it's any consolation I care!! haha keep up the good work mate, can't wait to play with the new truck!  biggrin_o.gif

Cheers biggrin_o.gif Much appreciated wink_o.gif

Abit more work on the model itself.

139xc.jpg

141pz.jpg

It is looking great so far, glad to see the front section done smile_o.gif

That truck is starting to look nice, that camo texture is really good too.

that looks amazing!

But what is with the drivercabin? smile_o.gif

Raptor

It isnt finished yet...

Thanks everyone for your kind words and support.

Yeah the cab isnt quite done yet, its probably one of the most difficult parts of the model unfortunately, i will just have to keep plugging at it until i get it right i guess. The dash is covered in some kind of waterproof cover so theres not actually alot on it, but im just not sure how to go about doing it.

Front section isnt QUITE complete hehehe, if you look at the bullbars, the bottom is missing SOMETHING. Now on all my photos (and photos of this are v rare unfortunately, a google search wont turn up any), whatever goes between the bottom of the center supports on the bullbars is always covered with cloth, so i dont know if its just a big square metal bar (likely), a winch (doesnt look the right shape) or what. I suppose i could make the shape and cover it with a cloth texture, but that would be boring tounge2.gif

I would expect the cab to be the hardest, especially in that sort of configuration.. Perhaps if you do not figure out what that piece is in the front then it would be just better to cover the space with the cloth. Good work on it though, the front looks very nicely detailed and seeing the cage on the back makes it look closer to completion notworthy.gif

Ive just helped him work it out whistle.gif

Does look like it would be a winch, wish there were some pictures of the front for a better reference though

Does look like it would be a winch, wish there were some pictures of the front for a better reference though

hear we go

ARW_FORD.jpg

That is what I was thinking, the only problem is what model unless it is the same one in the picture you provided smile_o.gif