Sign in to follow this  
SEA DEMON

T72B make by SEA DEMON

I just caught up to this thread and I say, that T72 is looking superb!

Vilas' tank could use some improvements, especially what SD pointed out. Those shots of the T-72 are gorgeous though, I cannot wait for this beauty to be storming through towns in OFP wow_o.gif

Awesome work SeaDemon!

I have some questions: Are you going to add shield on T-72 like this?

t72b2my.th.jpg

And are you planning to do New BMP or BTR?

What happened to the green T-72's on the front page? Why'd he post ones that look all rusted and worn and take off the perty green ones?

Sweet,I like the model and everything,especially that you put the gun ontop of the turret.

Quote[/b] ]Sweet,I like the model and everything,especially that you put the gun ontop of the turret

That's not exactly a new thing on a 3rd party tank these days. rock.gif

it would be sweet if you would also try to make script like these which they made @ RHS (i mean ability to shoot from the aa gun)

Quote[/b] ]Sweet,I like the model and everything,especially that you put the gun ontop of the turret

That's not exactly a new thing on a 3rd party tank these days.  rock.gif

So I have noticed,but not all tanks have the guns ontop and it looks like crap,btw,why is the texture soo.....pixelated?

You can see what I mean by the barrels on the back.

Sweet,green textures are back and everything,but what happened to the MG's? They added such a nice look of realism sad_o.gif ,and is there by chance we can suspect a release soon,this,next month?

So what are the rusty ones exactly,came out of the factory but didn't get a paintjob or ones that have seen battle and are worn? If so will they sound more worn?

Glad to hear the project is still up n runnin,ECP is gonna have to make another unit replacement pack soon,now we just need some new CH-47 textures..thinkin I might work on them alittle.

I have to say I am impressed with the Mig-29 beta version! The textures look very nice, model is improved especially with working gears, and it handles pretty well even in very slow speeds. It was a great touch adding the ejection seat, too. I hope to see a final version or atleast a 1.0 in the future. Great job SD smile_o.gif