Sign in to follow this  
ramboofp

Nanuchka-3

I need some picture and external plan for complete my Nanuchka-3

Hey all,

Definitely something I want is a well made Russian Guided Missile Corvette.

So, any idea how you might simulate launching and low altitude flight of the SS-N-9 Siren missiles?  If you could do the launch effects somewhat like the COC Tomahawk project, except the launch would be at a 30 degree angle instead of straight up.

If you can get the weapon to do a good simulation of launch, you might wanna make it where it has to build up speed alot before reaching cruise speed.  A good example of having to build up speed is the Javelin launcher missile launch behaviour in the MARPAT addon and in the "COMBAT" addons.  You should also allow the weapon to lock on and fire at targets at a 160 degree arc centered at the front of the ship.  Make sure you config the SS-N-9's to be able to turn VERY well so that it can manuver to the target upon launch.

Anyways, these are just some suggestions that I hope help you make your addon useful and realistic in OFP.

Keep me informed and let me know how I can help your addon project.

(If you have time or would like to, could you add a Sovernmeny DDG, Krivak FFG, or Slava CG to your ship building addon list? biggrin_o.gif )

Later,

Havoc.

I've been on a East-German Tarantul Class missile corvette and my first thought sitting behind the 105mm gun on the deck was: "We need this baby in OFP!" tounge_o.gif

Keep this project up ramboofp! smile_o.gif

Seeker, there is already a Pauk-class Frigate, not too dissimilar from the Tarantul... get it here...

But it's good to have a missile boat, the Pauk's main task is ASW work smile_o.gif

It s my first addon public

u will wait 1 month maybie

i started the project this week

i use wing 3d for build the nanuchka

and Anim8or for saving with KDATA debug option

help for modeling are welcome for speeding up the project

For the SS-N-9 Siren i will use a modified psywarrior script i think

And sorry for my bad english

BUZZARD @ Dec. 02 2004,19:43)]Seeker, there is already a Pauk-class Frigate, not too dissimilar from the Tarantul... get it here...

But it's good to have a missile boat, the Pauk's main task is ASW work smile_o.gif

I knew about the Pauk, but as you already said, it doesn't have any missiles. And it's a pretty old addon. Imagine the possibilieties of today's ship addons, as demonstrated by Col. Klink, on a missile corvette! tounge_o.gif

BUZZARD @ Dec. 02 2004,19:43)]Seeker, there is already a Pauk-class Frigate, not too dissimilar from the Tarantul... get it here...

I knew about the Pauk, but as you already said, it doesn't have any missiles. And it's a pretty old addon. Imagine the possibilieties of today's ship addons, as demonstrated by Col. Klink, on a missile corvette! tounge_o.gif

Good on you ramboofp for tackling the Nanuchka, I have a partly finished (or is that partly started) one on my harddrive that I began before O2 was released. I've had it in OFP and was going to finish it some time.

As for missiles on boats. I put the Falklands Rapier on the back of the PT boat to see if it would work the same as multi guns.. Yay.. never seen a WW2 PT boat with such firepower! smile_o.gif So with a boat such as the Nanuchka as an OFP missile platform I think it would work great.

Colonel_Klink can i become a beta tester for your Nanuchka?

my first public project is on hold after 4 day crazy_o.gif

the nanuchka hull done at 80%

and the cabine done at 10%

nanuchka deck done at 5%

so i will create a poll for my next futur project

Finaly i will not stop my project

Quote[/b] ] Posted: Dec. 02 2004,18:25

I've been on a East-German Tarantul Class missile corvette and my first thought sitting behind the 105mm gun on the deck was: "We need this baby in OFP!" tounge_o.gif

Keep this project up ramboofp! smile_o.gif

i will build my nanuchka

who can build the weapon for my nanuchka (speeding up)?

i need:

SSM Malakhit launcher

SAM Osa

AK-176

and AK-630

If anyone can build a nice SAM launcher I bet it's the Colonel, with such a nice work with his HAWK launcher... *hint *hint* biggrin_o.gif

P.S.: SAM Osa is SA-N-4 "Gecko", naval equivalent to SA-8 "Gecko"... wouldn't the MCAR-Project team have one of those perhaps (the missile only)?

I think SA-N-4 launchers were of the "pop-up" type... uhhh... sounds like a challenge, right Colonel? biggrin_o.gif

Edit: the Ak-630 and the AK-176 maybe you could get from the team that made the Pauk class addon, I believe it went through more development than there are public versions of it...

Edit 2: as for the Malakhit that would have to be developed from scratch I think... haven't seen something like that around...

A little suggestion for the 30mm short range air defense gun(s), it might be best to make them with AP ammo and make the bullets stronger but less firerate and plenty of dispersion but not too much dispersion. Gives it the illusion of a high fire rate and it won't lag as much for users.

Let me know what ya think.

Later,

Havoc.

ramboofp

This is as far as I got with mine. I doubt that I will do much more on it in the immediate future.

nanny.jpg

The Tarantul ship I visited had something like Iglas mounted on a launcher plattform for Air defense. We already have the Igla AA Missile in OFP, so you wouldn't have to make a new one. ;)

hmmm why u dont post Colonel_Klink your screenshoot before?

my nanuchka is almost the same (after 4-5H of work) i post my poll for nothing sad_o.gif .U add the radar (very good work i havnt the plan sad_o.gif )

i only see some picture of nanuchka-1

And sorry for my bad english biggrin_o.gif

I must find a way to post my screenshoot .

DDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

Use this link to see my nanuchka biggrin_o.gif

NANUCHKA SCREENSHOOT

and compaire with the real nanuchka post some comment (on this forum only)

REAL NANUCHKA

6 hour of work in a screenshoot

colonel can u give me the radar model i havnt plan for the radar plz

it s my first model made in 3D

i dont read the manual or do a tutorial of the 3D software !

excuse me for the bad modeling

All help are welcome !

DDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

Use this link to see my nanuchka biggrin_o.gif

NANUCHKA SCREENSHOOT

and compaire with the real nanuchka post some comment (on this forum only)

REAL NANUCHKA

6 hour of  work in a screenshoot

colonel can u give me the radar model i havnt plan for the radar plz

it s my first model made in 3D

i dont read the manual or do a tutorial of the 3D software !

excuse me for the bad modeling

All help are welcome !

oh, sweet, good job freind. keep the good work! and relese it be4 X-mas biggrin_o.gif

BIG THX aviel biggrin_o.gif

i will do my best smile_o.gif

now i must done the frontal and central radar and the rear of the nanuchka

Sorry i only add a Osa launcher and an imporvement of my AK gun

i was too busy today

Screenshoot

Thx Colonel_Klink .Can u send me the central radar behind the cabine of your nanuchka?

i realy need this radar i havn t data on it