Sign in to follow this  
raedor

Swiss mod released

Yes, it's true... I don't know from where it come this problem crazy_o.gif

Everytime i put any of these units on a map i get a total system lock up sad_o.gif

Ahhh so do I. At first I thought it was a problem with either my installation of OFP, or my system, but it figures that it's something to do with this mod, as it only seems to happen while using units from it sad_o.gif

but what is strange with it? That's only basic training + special function training that every swiss man has to do.

here in finland the minimum is 6 months for regular infantry (basics and specialities) - rank Pvt or Pvt 1st class. then there's 9 month program for a bit more special duties like MPs and such - same ranks. the 12 month program is for group leaders, officers and some other special stuff like transportation - group leaders Cpl or Sgt, officers 2nd Lt (I think) and the others outside of those Pvt or Pvt 1st Class.

just made me wonder if there aren't so many things for them to learn

but what is strange with it? That's only basic training + special function training that every swiss man has to do.

here in finland the minimum is 6 months for regular infantry (basics and specialities) - rank Pvt or Pvt 1st class. then there's 9 month program for a bit more special duties like MPs and such - same ranks. the 12 month program is for group leaders, officers and some other special stuff like transportation - group leaders Cpl or Sgt, officers 2nd Lt (I think) and the others outside of those Pvt or Pvt 1st Class.

just made me wonder if there aren't so many things for them to learn

6 months is something like 25-26 weeks. So that's not so much more than swiss men have to do. And we don't have russia as a neighbour ;)

Quote[/b] ]im not sure if its been reported or not btu when u use the ranger mru radio and launch the ranger itself ur player keeps repeting over the radio for the ranger to move to a specific point over and over again

Thanks for the Bug. But actually, it's not a bug, but you're only not suppose to be in the group of the Ranger. The Ranger is an Unmaned Air Vehicle... It's just to simulate it in OFP.

For the Rapier wich needs the GL to fire, correction will be made in the patch.

For the Cougar MG without Automatic Retracting Gears, the same, correction comes with the patch.

Thx, but as Spark many times said, bugs reports on our  SwissMod Forum please. blues.gif

And we don't have russia as a neighbour ;)

finland is neutral nowadays and the last time they came across the war was originally started by the germans who were the only real bully back then :P now they are "less harmful" wink_o.gif

Lol!  tounge_o.gif It's old history, no?  wink_o.gif

Back to topic:

Another thing to say?  rock.gif

Schön gsi Jungs, isch no rächt witzig... ;)

Well, for all non-swiss-people out there, i think the mod is cool.... ;)

i really like your vehicels biggrin_o.gif

are you just going to release swissmod in a mod config or could we expect a realese witch can be combined with other mods?