Sign in to follow this  
Schabernak

M60A1

This is a very good addon.

Quick question, I keep on getting a "we have a problem" hint text whenever I get into the tank. Why is this?

Also the search light, I've seen your disco jeep addon, are there any plans to make the search light functional?

Again very nice addon, Inquistor just made a good addon even better. biggrin_o.gif

Also the search light, I've seen your disco jeep addon, are there any plans to make the search light functional?

I can answer that one;

no, as said before a million times; it isen't possible due to engine-limitations.

I can answer that one;

no, as said before a million times; it isen't possible due to engine-limitations.

yes, thats right

the disco jeep has more static headlights, but its not possible to animate a headlight with the turret

i tried it --->m60light.jpg

This is a very good addon.

Quick question, I keep on getting a "we have a problem" hint text whenever I get into the tank. Why is this?

Again very nice addon, Inquistor just made a good addon even better. biggrin_o.gif

my fault again crazy_o.gif

fixed.

Woohoo, it rocks, definetly what i needed for T55AM2 target biggrin_o.gif .

Looks and sounds amazing, it feels like another one of SIG's old tanks redhammered wink_o.gif .

One minor thing i noticed, im a no crosshair OPF'er and in this mode the target boxes thingy doesnt apear in gunner position when i press "V" key for the sight.

Other then that and the "probelm" thing i see no other issues, its yet another fantastic addon.

"hint hint" Would go well with cargo proxies too wink_o.gif .

Been a while since i last saw a post here from Sigma6, i hope he is still around.

Outstanding work to yall involved, thanks very much smile_o.gif .

Woohoo, it rocks, definetly what i needed for T55AM2 target biggrin_o.gif .

Looks and sounds amazing, it feels like another one of SIG's old tanks redhammered wink_o.gif .

One minor thing i noticed, im a no crosshair OPF'er and in this mode the target boxes thingy doesnt apear in gunner position when i press "V" key for the sight.

Other then that and the "probelm" thing i see no other issues, its yet another fantastic addon.

"hint hint" Would go well with cargo proxies too wink_o.gif .

Been a while since i last saw a post here from Sigma6, i hope he is still around.

Outstanding work to yall involved, thanks very much smile_o.gif .

ANd I like it to use it against those same T-55 (using the M1 is just not fun, because it's overkill) smile_o.gif

The target box issue;

I have this too, but with me this happens on all addons. It still locks, but you don't see the box. I guess this is what happens when you turn the croshair off. I don't think there is anything INQ can do about this.

Cargo proxies;

no, please don't. I hate to see the gun stick through the body of one of the guys sitting on the back.

And the only place where they used tanks like that was in NAM. And the only M60's that went to Nam were the Combat Engineer Vehicle and the the Bridgelayer (spelling?). The normal M60 was never sent.

And the only place where they used tanks like that was in NAM. And the only M60's that went to Nam were the Combat Engineer Vehicle and the the Bridgelayer (spelling?). The normal M60 was never sent.

Are you only talking about Nam or other wars too, because the M60 served with the USMC in the first Gulf War.

[hint]Would be cool if we would get a desert camo[/hint] tounge_o.gif

I wrote;

Quote[/b] ]where thay used tanks like that

I meant; were they used them as transport for infantry.

I know that they were used elsewhere, but Nam is the only place where tanks were used to transport infantry on a large scale (in WW2 this also happened a lot, but I'm talking about modern warfare).

I wrote;
Quote[/b] ]where thay used tanks like that

I meant; were they used them as transport for infantry.

I know that they were used elsewhere, but Nam is the only place where tanks were used to transport infantry on a large scale (in WW2 this also happened a lot, but I'm talking about modern warfare).

OK smile_o.gif

Are there any plans for an M60 pack? (please say yes) wink_o.gif

ANd I like it to use it against those same T-55 (using the M1 is just not fun, because it's overkill)  smile_o.gif

The target box issue;

I have this too, but with me this happens on all addons. It still locks, but you don't see the box. I guess this is what happens when you turn the croshair off. I don't think there is anything INQ can do about this.

Cargo proxies;

no, please don't. I hate to see the gun stick through the body of one of the guys sitting on the back.

Actually i use no crosshairs and the RHS T55's and other addons like the !COMBAT bradleys do show the target lock thingy in gunner aiming view (V) rock.gif .

Has for the cargo proxies nobody is forced to use them and the turret on the T55's doesnt rotate when the tank is in safe mode with the crew turned out so i think having the option would be very nice.

Also the M60 is a strangely designed MBT, with that height and a turret like that it is beging to be blown to pieces and thats what i shall do tounge_o.gif .

update maybe today. script bugs fixed (hint message and mg recoil).

@frostbite: did you play with RHS' t-55s? tounge_o.gifrock.gif

I have played this and like it alot,however I noticed we have desert versions for every standard armor except this,is it possible that you could make a desert M60A1 and another with composite armor like the marines use?