Sign in to follow this  
BoweryBaker

The curse word problem for cursed people.

I Hope we can figure this out. The ofp community has a real bad problem of cursing, cussing, swearing, bad words, whatever you want to call it. Man, we have got to stop this if we want to become successful people.

There you go Tovarish.  Please, its important.  We want this game to be successful right?  We want the community to last.  What does Avon Lady have to say about this?  Avon?!  Please, don't be intimidated.  Moderators, please, help us to not use bad words by not allowing them on the forum.  We trip because we're power hungry, and curse words make us feel that way but...  when for a lack of power or spirit we swear.  No don't!  Good.  We must be aware of it and stop it.  Please help us stick together Avon, the community is dying. Bad words corrupt people.

I was serious too...personally I think you need to find other things to worry about. The community has lived through years of some pretty unmentionable language and topics....You should have seen this place before someone dreamed up the phrase "Too Offtopic for Offtopic"

Moderators, please, help us to not use bad words by not allowing them on the forum.  

Dear god, don't encourage them! crazy_o.gif

Are you for real? What has cursing to do with "success"?

First of al, it's freedom of expression. As long as it isn't abuse directed at another person, there should be no problem whatsoever.

Moderators, please, help us to not use bad words by not allowing them on the forum.

Dear god, don't encourage them! crazy_o.gif

Incidentally, I remember having this discussion back when I was a mod. The conclusion was that it was freedom of expression and that it is beyond the role of the moderators to regulate cursing.

To give a curse is to receive one.  You can't be respected amongst the moral society like that though.  Would Disney land be disney land with cursing?  We need help.  It's our problem.  It gets us in trouble.  Cursing is cussing.  Same thing.  To give a curse is to receive one.  We must try our hardes to not do that, and be clever enough to never let people who do, near our children.  Ever. I give rich people a bad name by walking around swearing all the time. I need help. Please help me.

No.  You can't be respected amongst the moral society like that though.  Would Disney land be disney land with cursing?  We need help.  It's our problem.  It gets us in trouble.

Real Life ain't Disneyland.

No, its important.  It means success.  Success in anything.  Ask a righteous man.

To this I say - show me a man who calls himself righteous and I'll show you a conceited asshole.

No, its important.  It means success.  Success in anything.  Ask a righteous man.

To this I say - show me a man who calls himself righteous and I'll show you a conceited asshole.

lmao, I almost fell off of my chair. biggrin_o.gif

Amen to that bubba! wink_o.gif Seriously this game is in the bargain bin. A good healthy born again christian proof community isnt going to do any good. I'd thank christians to respect my religions need for excesive cursing thanks very much.

Would Disney land be disney land with cursing?  

It might add some texture to the place instead of the bland fake plastic glossiness.

The world modeled after Disnyland and Barbie dolls is a nightmare.

I love cursing! Created a scene for Thet 110 in which one character curses out the ass. BTW, it was performed by other classmates in discussion class... tounge_o.gif

I'm with Tovarish and Supah [Edit]et al[/Edit] on this one.

WHAT the fuck?

mOTHERFUCKERS NEED TO QUIT ACTING LIKE THEY DON'T KNOW.
like to see Eminem and Chingy on a track talking about that shit.
agree on the issue but shit dude..
FUCK YEAH.  THAT SHITS TIGHT NIGGA.
, but sheeeiiiiit.

Shall I go on?

Oh, and I do believe:

BoweryBaker unless you wish to add another warning level to the 3 you already have I strongly suggest you stop spamming irrelevant rubbish

Yeah....Bowery, man I'm thinking you might be a bit unstable...for all means, go find Jesus or whatever, wash your own mouth with soap, but leave ours alone, we like it filthy tounge_o.gif

Yeah....Bowery, man I'm thinking you might be a bit unstable...for all means, go find Jesus or whatever, wash your own mouth with soap, but leave ours alone, we like it filthy  tounge_o.gif

Looking at tovarish avatar the finding jesus part should be quite easy!

Yeah....Bowery, man I'm thinking you might be a bit unstable...for all means, go find Jesus or whatever, wash your own mouth with soap, but leave ours alone, we like it filthy  tounge_o.gif

[crappy Dogma inspired joke]Isn't it Ironic....don't you think?[/crappy Dogma inspired joke] wink_o.gif

Yeah....Bowery, man I'm thinking you might be a bit unstable...for all means, go find Jesus or whatever, wash your own mouth with soap, but leave ours alone, we like it filthy tounge_o.gif

[crappy Dogma inspired joke]Isn't it Ironic....don't you think?[/crappy Dogma inspired joke] wink_o.gif

Yeah! Thanks for that one Canada! mad_o.gif

EDIT: I'm just wondering what made Bowery post this. He knows he's cussed before and thus the reason for this thread. There's always church dude.

I do sincerely appologize sad_o.gif

Anyways, as much of a blast as this thread is, I must retire, sadly knowing it will be locked in the morning

and to that I say

shit...what a fucking bummer sad_o.gif

I don't trust people who do not curse. I'm not talking about stupid South park-style of cursing where it's only done because it's tabu in the US. There are no better ways to express some certain feelings than with a few curses.

Do I need to sing the fuck song for you bowery?

If someone gives me a nickel I swear I will do it.

-=[FEARMYSINGINGCAPABILITIED]=-

Politely: No

Impolitely: f**k off.

Now, excessive drug use: that's a real problem. crazy_o.gif