Sign in to follow this  
topchris175

Monster Slash!

Errrmmmmmmmmmmm NO.

Stop trying to Influence people to vote for anyone you democrat.

Errrmmmmmmmmmmm NO.

Which is hiliarious when you consider your signature.

Can you even vote yet?

BTW, people who are filled with disgust from the movie, might want to read up on the 'Healthy Forests' policy Bush proposed. (Healthy = Slash down large portions, and flog the land to logging companies) Then it might all make sense.

Eh?

This has nothing to do with political parties or trying to influence votes.

All I am doing by posting this here is making people aware of this problem that needs to be addressed.

I am doing my bit for the environment, by making people aware of this very real threat.

Why do so many people not care for our planet and the plants/animals we share it with?

Yo people i was joking

Quote[/b] ]Which is hiliarious when you consider your signature.

Im in informing people, like topchris is.

Check out this groovy flash video and send a hate message to the Bush administration.
rock.gif

Check out this groovy flash video and send a hate message to the Bush administration.
rock.gif

I failed to see that. Someone gotta better eyes then me, and a better brain.

Something wrong with indicating who is responsible? That is the purpose of this video. And if you actually watch the video you will see that at the end you are invited to send a message to the Bush administration.

rock.gif

Yo people i was joking

Sarcasm is often lost on these forums. wink_o.gif

Anyway, there are more political Flash movies than anyone can count so maybe this is better off in the U.S Presidential Election thread?

Something wrong with indicating who is responsible? That is the purpose of this video. And if you actually watch the video you will see that at the end you are invited to send a message to the Bush administration.

rock.gif

Well, you say you're not interested in political parties or trying to influence the vote.  Then you tell everyone to send a hate message to the Bush administration.  Pretty contradictory statements if you ask me.

Besides, the movie doesn't provide any real facts or proof for what it's saying. It's just some tacky anti-bush jingle set to a flash movie.

Sorry to have confused you, regarding the hate mail statement. I used it for impact.

The movie is a promo, it is supposed to be a quick message to create interest. There is a link to the website where you can read up more information after the video has stimulated interest.

Can this really get any more petty and off the subject? Please, send the Bush administration the message to urge them to reconsider regarding the 58.5 million acres of woodland that are now under threat.

Sorry to have confused you, regarding the hate mail statement. I used it for impact.

The movie is a promo, it is supposed to be a quick message to create interest. There is a link to the website where you can read up more information after the video has stimulated interest.

Can this really get any more petty and off the subject? Please, send the Bush administration the message to urge them to reconsider regarding the 58.5 million acres of woodland that are now under threat.

I havent watched the video and dont want to but are they planning to cut down that amount of woodland?

Quote[/b] ]Dear U.S. Forest Service,

The Roadless Rule was enacted to protect 58.5 million acres of our last wild forests. It ensures that our national forests will continue to provide clean drinking water for millions of Americans, habitat for wildlife, endless recreational opportunities, and other important values.

The proposal that you put forth recently would leave wild forests completely unprotected. This directly contradicts the promise that the Bush Administration made on May 4, 2001 to uphold the Roadless Rule and protect America’s last remaining wild forests. I urge you to retain and enforce the Roadless Rule as it was issued.

Thank you for your consideration.

Take a look at the Defender Bear website, who created this little movie. There is quite alot about the Bush administation's lack of concern for the environment, including interesting facts and statistics. It's quite worrying that the President of the United States does so little to try and help our planet.

It does actually show when he stepped down using the Clean Air Act.