Sign in to follow this  
ExtracTioN

Something Extra

In picture 1 the last guy on the right is a PJ and on second picture you see him too on left wink_o.gif

Others are Special Forces and CIA Operators wink_o.gif

If there is some request post some links to pictures and I make them wink_o.gif

Nice work, these look great.

Sgt. Jones - I think it would be a cool gameplay idea, I love those survivor type scenarios.

Superb work.

Along their primary use, i think they would be perfect to simulate some western self-made militia going mad, for some 'bring order to chaos' missions smile_o.gif

cool, it looks like Laser let you use some of his stuff for this project! good stuff

Yes I talked Laser and a few other people if I can use some of them models + textures and thanks to all of them for their permission wink_o.gif

I want to make 2/3 more USAF PJ models but can't find some good pictures sad_o.gif

Any links to pictures would be very apreciated wink_o.gif

If you havn't allready checked out the album over at militaryphotos.com I suggest you do, the pictures are avaible in hi-res and shows the PJ's in action (only in desert fatigues thou).

I think it's great someone is making PJ's, finally the Pavehawks will have something to transport.

Good luck with the rest of the pack, looking forward to it.

I was looking through there, but they mostly only had CCT. There are one or two pictures of PJs, but in one it's only a shot of his head and neck, the other is too distant to get detail for textures or to see exactly what his loadout is. Probably best to search on Google.

OMG!!! PJs FINALLY!!! biggrin_o.gif I can't wait to get these in the BAS pavehawk...will u be including a woodland version also...I've got some current pics of PJs in woodland and desert gear if u need them...

BTW..would u be interested in doin an USAF helo pilot? and taggin these onto ur current addon...

I just finished reading the book "None Braver" so I am really excited about the PJs. Looks very good m8.

OMG!!! PJs FINALLY!!!  biggrin_o.gif I can't wait to get these in the BAS pavehawk...will u be including a woodland version also...I've got some current pics of PJs in woodland and desert gear if u need them...

BTW..would u be interested in doin an USAF helo pilot? and taggin these onto ur current addon...

have you MSN if yes come there now and send me those pictures wink_o.gif

Judging from the pictures I could be wrong, but are you using Laser's original version of the 3DES camo pattern on your AFSOC PJ. The reason why I ask this is because the texture looks very dark for a desert camo scheme, Laser's Rangers with the second (lighter) texture of the 3DES would be more accurate and ultimately would match up. Just a suggestion. Thanks

Judging from the pictures I could be wrong, but are you using Laser's original version of the 3DES camo pattern on your AFSOC PJ.  The reason why I ask this is because the texture looks very dark for a desert camo scheme, Laser's Rangers with the second (lighter) texture of the 3DES would be more accurate and ultimately would match up.  Just a suggestion.  Thanks

Yes you right it is the dark one I will make the colour more bright wink_o.gif

Its called a Gator, made by John Deere.

Info

Civ version

Edit: nevermind, bobcat knew what it was.  smile_o.gif

Edit2: How could they role one over? Ive driven one on some really bad terrain and never had problems with it.

Awesome screens Extraction.  Just one question, very trival in respect to appearance.  For any of the units with ball cap hats, is there any chance you could have them facing forward?  Attached in the link is of a AFSOC operator, noting the full 3DES bdu and chest rig setup.  I know the operator in the first picture is not Army SF, but I'm sure you've seen plenty of pictures of those guys wearing it foward, along with their sunglasses. Your screens are very detailed in having them represent those SFG units working in tandem with local forces.   I noticed that indigenous Afghan hat on one of the units, wearing full civilian clothes.  Thanks

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-10/865737/afsoc1.JPG

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-10/865737/sf2.JPG

Very nice units. These really make it possible to finally do mercenary style missions. smile_o.gif Top notch job!

Got to agree with marine26thmeu, turning the caps forward would be better. Will make them look less like gangsta rappers. ;)

Also, what is the right most guy in the last screen wearing on his head? It resembles a groserybag more then a hat, no offence. smile_o.gif

Awesome screens Extraction.  Just one question, very trival in respect to appearance.  For any of the units with ball cap hats, is there any chance you could have them facing forward?  Attached in the link is of a AFSOC operator, noting the full 3DES bdu and chest rig setup.  I know the operator in the first picture is not Army SF, but I'm sure you've seen plenty of pictures of those guys wearing it foward, along with their sunglasses. Your screens are very detailed in having them represent those SFG units working in tandem with local forces.   I noticed that indigenous Afghan hat on one of the units, wearing full civilian clothes.  Thanks

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-10/865737/afsoc1.JPG

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-10/865737/sf2.JPG

Dont worry m8 some of the units with baseball caps facing forward is in pack too wink_o.gif