Sign in to follow this  
SpecOp9

Hey you Cheat0rs

You guys at RN seriously need to let the fact we beat you 3v5 fair and square, (yet easily) GO.  You're boring me!

lol what ever - get a clue - you're cheating days are numbered

http://www.roughnecks.org/images/malboeuf/cheat1.jpg

http://www.roughnecks.org/images/malboeuf/cheat2.jpg

http://www.roughnecks.org/images/malboeuf/cheat3.jpg

http://www.roughnecks.org/images/malboeuf/cheat4.jpg

it's a shame that you wrecked DKs image for you're inflated ego - I cant stand wall hack fks like you

claiming its not possible, any who think these cheats dont exhist please check the above links

I was referring to SpecOps specifically.  Why say it?  Because it's obvious!  A simple look at your forum shows 5 topics of your squad claiming we cheat, and it's olllld.

no there is no claim, it's pretty obvious, 28 confirmed kills threw buildings - like shit dude i see that happen once a week, but 28 times from two DK members in 1 hour

go hang and rott - you and raptor should be a shamed of your selves - as should DK for letting twits like you play in thier squad

I was referring to SpecOps specifically.  Why say it?  Because it's obvious!  A simple look at your forum shows 5 topics of your squad claiming we cheat, and it's olllld.

no there is no claim, it's pretty obvious, 28 confirmed kills threw buildings - like shit dude i see that happen once a week, but 28 times from two DK members in 1 hour

Please back up your claims with video footage, or keep quiet. smile_o.gif

Hey Paynemaker, if this video was directed towards DK, believe me I would have the balls to post this video on your own web site forums, not the official forums.

And redface the second video will have ingame footage.

Also I find it funny how DK would come forward in responce to this video than other people....

hmmmmmmmmmm rock.gif ?

Please, someone just show me just ONE screenshot where one of my guys has modified files, or ONE video of anyone with a #DK# tag cheating. Can't do it? Well then I suggest you refrain from posting shit a bull wouldn't be proud off.

High scores and high win ratio do not calibrate to individuals cheating. It's called skill.

Please, someone just show me just ONE screenshot where one of my guys has modified files, or ONE video of anyone with a #DK# tag cheating. Can't do it? Well then I suggest you refrain from posting shit a bull wouldn't be proud off.

High scores and high win ratio do not calibrate to individuals cheating. It's called skill.

sounds like your getting mad rock.gif

sounds like your getting mad  rock.gif

I don't do mad. smile_o.gif

what do you do rock.gif

I don't do mad.  smile_o.gif

what do you do  rock.gif

Tries to say something obvious.

How the hell do you plan on ANYBODY to prove ANYBODY is cheating? Sure, nobody can get screenshots, nobody can get videos, nobody can prove you cheat. But people do have common sense.

Maybey you don't cheat, I'm not sure. But I do find it strange almost everybody has suspected it.

And honestly, I know the high score win ratio proves nothing.

But when I look at it, I ask myself I wonder how they did that.

Sorry, it's not called skill. It's called an excuse.

what do you do rock.gif

How the hell do you plan on ANYBODY to prove ANYBODY is cheating? Sure, nobody can get screenshots, nobody can get videos, nobody can prove you cheat. But people do have common sense.

Maybey you don't cheat, I'm not sure. But I do find it strange almost everybody has suspected it.

cheaters always win

only losers dont cheat

EDIT cheaters or Cheat0rs rock.gif

what do you do  rock.gif

How the hell do you plan on ANYBODY to prove ANYBODY is cheating?  Sure, nobody can get screenshots, nobody can get videos, nobody can prove you cheat. But people do have common sense.

Maybey you don't cheat, I'm not sure.  But I do find it strange almost everybody has suspected it.

cheaters always win

only losers dont cheat

EDIT cheaters or Cheat0rs  rock.gif

That is the most pathetic thing I have heard yet.

Prove it.

Prove that people who spend days on end researching on ways just to cheat in a multiplayer game have nothing better to do.

Prove that people who login to a server every so often just to play an online game are losers?

If you have a issue with me calling cheaters losers, that's too bad because that's 100% of what they are. Losers in videogames, and losers in life.

what do you do rock.gif

cheaters always win

only losers dont cheat

EDIT cheaters or Cheat0rs rock.gif

Prove it.

Prove that people who spend days on end researching on ways just to cheat in a multiplayer game have nothing better to do.

Prove that people who login to a server every so often just to play an online game are losers?

If you have a issue with me calling cheaters losers, that's too bad because that's 100% of what they are. Losers in videogames, and losers in life.

i see my job is done

skill our ass, yea it takes skill to kill members in league matches threw walls

just beacuse you're lil cheat budies dont do it to you does not make them inocent

your two cheating members are the woste Clan cheaters to date

it's pretty sad you let members do this

what do you do  rock.gif

How the hell do you plan on ANYBODY to prove ANYBODY is cheating?  Sure, nobody can get screenshots, nobody can get videos, nobody can prove you cheat. But people do have common sense.

Maybey you don't cheat, I'm not sure.  But I do find it strange almost everybody has suspected it.

cheaters always win

only losers dont cheat

EDIT cheaters or Cheat0rs  rock.gif

Prove it.

If you have a issue with me calling cheaters losers, that's too bad because that's 100% of what they are.  Losers in videogames, and losers in life.

i see my job is done

The heke does that mean? You made beyond unreasonable statements and you come up with that in the end?

If it's what I think you mean,

People researching the ways cheats are used and finding ways to prevent them is one thing.

People researching ways cheats are used and using them in Online play is another.

Please wake up and realize this.

Hehe,nice vid...yes,cheat0rs are lames,n00bz,l00sers and they don´t have any skill...and ofcourse no respect in comunity smile_o.gif I don´t understand this people.... crazy_o.gif

I'm sorry but I really cannot see any kind of constructive validity to this thread, all I see are accusations and ego flexing, do that somewhere else if you must do it at all.