Sign in to follow this  
SpecOp9

Hey you Cheat0rs

Cheat0rs demo video I made

Click Me I'm Irish

This is just a small example...

I want people to get involved in this video and not have it related closely to me...  I'm going to make it a little bit more mature, yet keep it funny...

If anybody would like to write a quote on anything about cheaters or how they feel about them, post here.  I'll include some in the video...

I'll try and get some quote from Maruk and Suma just to make the video look more important...

CHEAT0RS!!!!!!!

I noticed that too...thats odd... someone must have cheated my FTP tounge_o.gif

Try copy and pasting

the URL in your Browser

The link has the ofp forum url added before it. Edit it. Anyway, looking right now.

Having watched it now, I don't think you should have posted it! :-/

Why not? lol..

I just needed to post some kind of demo so people would be interested... I'm only making fun of Yankees fans who cheat in Operation Flashpoint tounge_o.gif Nobody in general...

But if the moderator wants me to remove the link I will.

Well it's kinda gay...and by gay, i mean..umm..."artsy"?

rock.gifbiggrin_o.gif

like "art fag" gay rock.gif

Well that's only because you are'nt getting the point of the topic.  I'll go a little more in depth as I originally should have, but was too much in a hurry to get it posted.

1.  I Hate, dislike, and want to be rid of cheaters playing this game.  It's the stupidest thing.  People come home from a long day of work, want to play a decent game online but can't, because we got retarded jobless nerdy animals running around the servers destroying the game.  Make no mistake they are Operation Flashpoint's enemy, and they don't deserve shit from us, but a massive IP ban on all dedicated servers.

2.  Like I said the video was only a small short, retarded Demo.  I plan to make the ACTUAL video more mature, but I posted this to try and get people to post their opinions on cheaters, not the video.

3.  Anybody who does'nt care about cheating or appears to be against somebody against cheating is potentially a cheater.  This video will make them come forward and complain about it, setting a good example on how to identify a cheater.  You know how kids are...

4.  While the video may appear to be offensive to those who cheat, that's the idea....  Anti Drug commercials don't work by saying "You're gonna die".  But making druggies look like morons compared to a larger number of people probably will have greater success.

Once we find an anti cheat program, we will challenege all suspected cheaters.  And if they suck and are'nt the gods they usually are, kiss all the servers good bye.

I'll go a little more in depth as I originally should have, but was too much in a hurry to get it posted.

You forgot to mention:

Quote[/b] ]5. I like the Boston Red Sox.

biggrin_o.gif

Now when you talk about cheating and how bad that is...maybe you should make a video about players who pretend they are female just to make fun of "the community" that you mentioned earlier.

How's that sound since you are being so noble?

wink_o.gif

That's a good idea...I could also include in the video the morons who fell through with it  biggrin_o.gif

Also, are you missing the point?  It's a video about Cheaters if you have'nt noticed the word written everywhere on the video.

If anybody here in a squad (who is not a cheater) knows what I'm talking about, I want to hear their opinions. Not opinions from people who don't schedule matches every week just to waste their time for over 3 hours on some group of morons.

Seriously, if you don't get the point, don't post at all. Save the web space on the forums and try to post something that does'nt involve the video, and something that involves cheaters.

Quote[/b] ]If anybody would like to write a quote on anything about cheaters or how they feel about them, post here.  I'll include some in the video...

i say SCREW the cheaters who screwed up this game and let satan bring em to eternal damnation

I think it's fair to warn people that this movie does not contain any game footage

You guys at RN seriously need to let the fact we beat you 3v5 fair and square, (yet easily) GO.  You're boring me!

@paynemaker

Uhm, why say that?  rock.gif

I didnt mention any names nor have i said anything about the match in my post. I was just trying to stay on topic regarding his short movie

I was referring to SpecOps specifically. Why say it? Because it's obvious! A simple look at your forum shows 5 topics of your squad claiming we cheat, and it's olllld.

I was referring to SpecOps specifically.  Why say it?  Because it's obvious!  A simple look at your forum shows 5 topics of your squad claiming we cheat, and it's olllld.

keep it on our forums pain your welcome to post there no sence ranting here too as this post has nothing to do with you or does it ?

I don't see any point in drawing more attention to cheats and what you can do with them in ofp. The only people that should be concerned is people that actually CAN do something to combat cheaters, ie server and league admins. And those already know about this. I only see this as an advertisement for cheats, what ever it was intended to be.