Sign in to follow this  
hellfish6

Event handler guide

Some months ago someone mentioned the existence of an event handler guide by Igor Drukov. I've searched the forums and ofp.info, but I can't find it anywhere. Anybody have a copy or know where to get one from?

Hm, never heard about it. But I'm really happy with the eventhandler guide BIS made smile_o.gif

-> COMREF

I never heard about this before, but it is a very interesting reading to complete the introduction to the event handlers from the comref.

thanks

Quote[/b] ]

Praise OFPEC. That's where you should start looking when you want something editish.

100% agree! OFPEC is a virtual goldmine for us OFP scripters and the guys behind it does a wonderfull job and I think all of us greatly appreciate all their hard work!

/Christer (a.k.a KeyCat)

it would help if it stood which was local events and which who wasnt, I know Dammage is public but Hit and Killed are local. But what about the others.

All of them are global, except hit and killed which are local smile_o.gif

Sure Key but the structure is a little bit confuse; especiality the search funktion or better the results of it, i don´t even get it run to get the whole results ...

maby i am to stupid ;-)

Äh inteligence depot scripting editers....