Sign in to follow this  
Laser

LSR Addons

10char

Edited by Baz

did ya get the mission profile? I sent a rather extensive email detailing the mission basics. (even after the basics, there should be a few other goodies included) Though Im not the best at mission making, but i think its a promising idea for a mission, as long as i complete it 100%. lemme know whatchya think. Should be even better when Laser completes his PJ's wink_o.gif *adds PJ's to my christmas list xmas_o.gif

Ya know its funny, Im listenin to techno, and the dancin banana is keepin step with the music. Woot.

yay.gif

Hi all,

maybe this quetion was posted yet, but:

Laser? Do you want a new "falling" or "jumping" animation? I can create this for you! notworthy.gif

So, Laser, I have another quetion:

Why did you stop to make (modern) Delta's "rollers" helmet? Because I found this:

http://media.militaryphotos.net/photos/USSOCOM_Training/ubb?full=1

I think, it will be greate! But your units are allaways great!

Hi all,

maybe this quetion was posted yet, but:

Laser? Do you want a new "falling" or "jumping" animation? I can create this for you! notworthy.gif

Check the PM, mate. Thanks for the help offer.

Hi Laser,

Any chance that you will update your VDV troops?  Using VDV 2.0 right now.  I made a topic about this.  Take care!

GD Mast

i don't know Laser will make 'em NBC suited soldiers but if he does i would like the ability to be able to remove mask the same way as you move googles up or down on the rangers smile_o.gif

My small request. In fact to any addon maker. Please, do Laser Designator. There is one in WGL and one in BAS, but it would by great if someone would publish stand alone one or Laser would add it to his future weapon pack (as his stuff is used by many).

Sorry, I found out that LD is in BLEEM pack, so no need for more smile_o.gif Regards.

Laser have you considered including lluma's new head when released to your units? Great job so far though, always been a fan of your work smile_o.gif

Good luck with your future projects xmas_o.gif

Alright men, sorry for not updating the boards for some time... well, first i was busy relocating the stuff into my new apartment, then... well... i got a hold on an NFS:MW, and damn, that baby is pretty much addictive, so only screenshots i could post here would show my Mustang GT, but i guess it's an extreme offtopic here smile_o.gif Well, i hope to have something new to show on OFP scene soon. Right now there are two projects in the works - the PJs and one (yet) undisclosed (i'll leave that to RHS) Soviet project.

Alright men, sorry for not updating the boards for some time... well, first i was busy relocating the stuff into my new apartment, then... well... i got a hold on an NFS:MW, and damn, that baby is pretty much addictive, so only screenshots i could post here would show my Mustang GT, but i guess it's an extreme offtopic here smile_o.gif Well, i hope to have something new to show on OFP scene soon. Right now there are two projects in the works - the PJs and one (yet) undisclosed (i'll leave that to RHS) Soviet project.

I say post screens of the Mustang GT, that's the car I am buying here as soon as the Navy Federal Credit Union approves my loan.

Laser - same deal here, bought MW and havnt looked back - lol - pink slipped a porshe and it looks great now tounge2.gif

anyways... what game are we meant to be talking about - oh, yeah, im rather curious as to what this ruskie project is whistle.gif

Another suggestion about head models for PJ. Please, use Llauma's Head Model 2.0. It looks really great (just play with OFF's GROM units). I think, it would be very good, if you will implement this head model to your PJs. BTW, there are afro-american textures of the face in that pack, so using it will make US PJs addon more realistic.

OK, it's been a long time... here's something to look at while i'm at work with these...

lsrusafpj051ot.jpg

lsrusafpj049ll.jpg

PJ's?

Yup. Sorry, forgot to tell these are the PJs smile_o.gif

Models, textures, quality look excellent as usual Laser, but there's something about those faces that looks wrong, they don't suit the addon? huh.gif I dunno what it is, it's like, a photograph of a face used on a CG model, just doesn't match, but good job wink_o.gif

Hi

Like Shashman already says, excellent quality.

Waiting for the release.

The faces are always like that in the screens i think, but in the final release they are OK.

And BTW The Soviet project. Maybe some ALFA or Vityaz ?

VITYAZ:

http://vityaz.sensey.ru/

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums....=vityaz

Thanks for making such good addons LASER notworthy.gif

Laser, above the top shelf with these as always with your addons.

Great work notworthy.gif

I think i've found what my problems with the faces are ;

I think they're slightly too big for the models, especially that older Clint Eastwood lookalike in the second picture, plus he looks like he's just seen an old lady masturbate whistle.gif

They look great, Laser, I really like your addons and use them all the time. But honestly, is there any difference between the PJ models and the SEALS? I think they look alike crazy_o.gif

Anyway, I'll definetely dl them smile_o.gif

There are differences in the gear. They're minor but you can see how they separate themselves apart and define their roles.

The reason they all look alike is because all US SOF units use what works, so the gear usually looks similar.