Sign in to follow this  
Ville-Valo666

what woul you like

i still want my friggin werewolves mad_o.gif

and my school mad_o.gif

(no im not gonna kill my friends/teachers, just wanna blow that damn prison up tounge_o.gif )

Quote[/b] ]Dynasty or Falcon Crest Mod!!!

well i dont even know what that is, but hey let nephilim, shes a really good addon maker biggrin_o.gif

and to the a team--> would be cool, but how would you play it? if you shot the sherif once, who will search you... know what i mean???

and charlies angels, ok i like the girls but hard to realise (lot of new anims (punch and kick) and so on)

THEN at least (this is not meant bad i just want to remember you on opic)

I didnt asked for funny MOD's (cause im alone) just for singular funny addons (like the telletubbies, would be funny but i hate them) and not for cars (cool cars but not funny), or hall MOD's (by the way godzilla is in production *lol* (nephilim a.k.a. manticore makes the model right now and im going to make the textures)

greetz

(plz dont hate me for that *lol*)

I didnt asked for funny MOD's (cause im alone) just for singular funny addons (like the telletubbies, would be funny but i hate them) and not for cars (cool cars but not funny), or hall MOD's   (by the way godzilla is in production *lol* (nephilim a.k.a. manticore makes the model right now and im going to make the textures)

Mod schmod...  just make some addons out of what I've suggested...don't have to be mods for petes sake! If you don't, perhaps others will get some ideas and make some addons out of them!  rock.gif

Quote[/b] ](plz dont hate me for that *lol*)

Hmmmm....I have to consider that over a lenghty period of time....  tounge_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Quote

(plz dont hate me for that *lol*)

Hmmmm....I have to consider that over a lenghty period of time....

man i like you *lol*

Good to see at least some on this forum has a sense of humor... smile_o.gif

I was thinking... maybe Placebo or some other moderator could make this a sticky thread? A thread where everyone can make their requests for funny and off-the-wall addons and mods? I can keep this thread alive pretty much myself... tounge_o.gif Out of lots of crazy suggestion, surely at least something can be made into addons?

But I mean it seriously, make it sticky and rename it to the official funny addon request thread or something like that.

And remember to bring a sense of humor in this thread... wink_o.gif

anyway....

wots next?

the papa mobil? or harry potter flying broom?

althought he papamobil might be intresting when it would come with the pope biggrin_o.gif

hehe i hate any kind of religion u know ? lol

just watch urslef that this thread wont be closed of

constructive madness :P

anyway....

wots next?

the papa mobil? or harry potter flying broom?

althought he papamobil might be intresting when it would come with the pope biggrin_o.gif

hehe i hate any kind of religion u know ? lol

She probably means the Pope's set of wheels;

33_3.jpg

I won't get into any kind of discussion on religion, other than saying that hate is the reason behind all that's bad in this world. No matter what kind of hate or towards what. sad_o.gif

Guest RKSL-Rock

Ok we have a dog....how about a Post man?

I've been working away from home recently and had the priviledge to watch a Genius at work. about 0730 everyday the local Postie comes to the street im staying in and tries to deliver the mail....only to be greeted by a 50kg lump of a Rottweiler that seem intent on eating his mail sack (i've seen it take a mouthfull out of it)....

So...how about someone makes a Postman addon and some missions..."Dangerous Mail"?

(Disclaimer: I'm on 8hrs on 8hrs off atm - I take no responsbility for drivel written during my less lucid moments)

lol, man Werewolf would be cool, the BEST thing i can think about would be a Underworld MOD man i like that movie as hell.

So...how about someone makes a Postman addon and some missions..."Dangerous Mail"?

If anybody needs some pictures im your man.

And shoot that dog, damn things wink_o.gif

Well, OFP is definitely lacking some 80's-cliché cars...

1.Knight Industries Two Thousand (aka KITT from the Knight Rider Series).

2. White Ferrari Testarossa (Miami Vice).

3. Ecto-1 (and whilst we're at it, the complete Ghost-Busting Team!!!) biggrin_o.gif

Ecto1.jpg

Also, someone's gotta do a better A-Team van than that pitiful jeep conversion...  crazy_o.gif

Maybe you could use the grenade animation for him to throw mail.  LOL.

or throw letter bombs wow_o.gif great idea!

The disgruntaled postman mod has been born tounge_o.gif

The only problem is the Royal Mail camo will stand out in every enviroment, damn bright orange crap!

Edit: What type of van was the A-Team van anyway? rock.gif

I just thought I'd let you all know that I've set up a funny addons request thread right here!

BTW: I love the idea of a Ghostbusters addon! Both the car and the characters with their ghostcatching equipment!

Ok, new idea;

An amusement park!

I'm not sure if rollercoasters, carousels, etc. can be done in OFP? (I'm talking working animated ones!)

And how about a zoo? I saw an elephant addon in the works here, but we would need more...like lions, tigers, bears, etc.

These were just a couple of ideas for now... I'll keep dreaming up more biggrin_o.gif

For me personally i would love to see a fork-lift truck made as it is an addon that seems to be needed (much the same as the aircraft towing tractor).

Parker Hale

Anyone who wants my Bass guitar model can have it. I cant believe its probably one of the best models ive ever made, and it was fuelled by half a litre of vodka tounge_o.gif

there's already a naked chick addon at atwar. id like a scientist. and maybe some hookers. I mean chicks with really hot short clothes, big butts and boobs, and walking the streets.

Hey how about an air guitar?

Something like this

02.jpg

(No don't look at the guy look at the nice guitar he holds in his hands!)

But please don't make it too much high poly, ok?

blues.gif

That's exactly what I've wanted for a while, a mod, with the army version (green) and civilian. We could use them to do natural disasters, etc. Would be AWESOME! but would have to pickup/push dirt or it wouldn't any fun!

Hey, speaking of fun, with a working front-loader that could pickup dirt, and the teletubies, FORGET RPG's!

Drop a load of dirt on them! LOL!

More beer! Cans and bottles, from all sorts of countries, I know that FDF bar seems empty without it. biggrin_o.gif