Sign in to follow this  
MiG2003

Operation Farmland Mod

sometimes i check the forum every 5th hour tounge2.gif espeically days when there is little or nothing better to do biggrin_o.gif

Right, those zombies in the pics 3 pages or so ago just don't scare me. Thats not an insult to the authors, I just think I can up the gore!

So without further ado, I gotta get my hands on these new zombies and do some textures, I got so many ideas my brain hurts  yay.gif

PS: On the farmland page their movie ROCKS inlove.gif

I cannot WAIT to get back to the texturing, and even the sound pack stuff too, I got loads more zombie related moans and screams, its unreal pistols.gif

Maybe not in the right forum but almost, how do i use jason voorhees? I put fmlvoorhees.pbo in the resistance addon folder but i can`t find it in the editor.

ok nevermind found it.

Sweet!  notworthy.gif I now see a town hit bye a nuke 10 years later one man advetures back to find..

dun duunn duuuuuun - Zombies  rofl.gif those damaged cars are great.

great with the damaged cars! smile_o.gif any chance for a ambulance or some emergency type of vehicles sometime? I knew there was a mod doing some of that stuff but i don't know if they are alive still. tounge2.gif

in the mean time, while we are waiting where is the best zombie pack out to date? i feel like making tonnes of zombie missions and releases them while im in the apocolipic theme. biggrin_o.gif

i know this is a bit ot but igot my hands on a zombie spawn script and wanted to test the thingy but i can't get it to work, anyays here's the script <table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">This will spawn 12 zombies a given location

_A = 0

_trig=_this select 0

_zombiegroup=_this select 1

#HardAttack

_A=_A+1

_zombiesIwannaspawn = ["zombieex1", "zombieex2", "zombieex3", "zombieex4", "zombieex5", "zombieex6", "Zombieexwoman1", "zombieexwoman4", "zombieexwoman3", "zombieex7", "Zombieex8", "Zombieex9"]

_y = 0

#loop

? _y >= count _zombiesIwannaspawn: exit

_u = _zombiesIwannaspawn select _y

_u CreateUnit [getpos _trig, _zombiegroup]

~1

_y = _y + 1

goto "loop"

Place this in a .sqs file, call it spawn.sqs or what ever you like and place it in your mission directory. Then the simplest way to activate this would be by placeing a trigger, activated by who ever you want. place in the on activation field [Zombiegroupname,Triggername] exec "scriptname.sqs"

Zombiegroupname = The name of a unit on the map, id recomend that you place a unit thats the enemy to what ever side the player is on. Place the unit on a far off island and name him Zombiegroup1 or what ever you want.

Trigger name=name of the trigger

Scriptname.sqs = the name of the .Sqs with the code in ive given you.

I am presumeing that you are useing the Unified zombie mod correct?

Other notes: Useing this you cannot spawn more then 12 zombies at a time useing only one zombiegroup (due to OFP having a 12 units per squad limit). If you want to spawn more in a trigger simply put [zombiegroupname1,triggername] exec "spawn.sqs";[zombiegroupname2,triggername] exec "spawn.sqs";ect...

Make sure to place more Units on a far of island with Zombiegroupname1,2,3,ect..

i have a ast soldier outside the island in a boat named zombie1 and then i have a trigger with [Zombiegroupname,Triggername] exec "scriptname.sqs" where zombiegroupname is the name of the east soldier outside the island and the trigger name is the name of the trigger the west walks into, and i got the zombiespawn.sqs in my mission folder. Any1 in the zombie mod wanna help me out? I could just throw in 10-20 groups of zombies but it would get to laggy i think tounge2.gif

Farmland mod addons will be released when...

When they're ready.

smile_o.gif

is it possible to do another video lol cos the one you made was GREEAT!! smile_o.gif

Gonna get my filthy hands on Farmland stuff and make some random phootage.. but that will be in a week or so... whistle.gif

If there is one can anybody give me the thread about jason voorhees? I got a simple question about it. He takes long before starting to move and or won't move at all until i'm 1 meter away from him.

If there is one can anybody give me the thread about jason voorhees? I got a simple question about it. He takes long before starting to move and or won't move at all until i'm 1 meter away from him.

Happens to me to, but one time, he started his anim and started running towards me with his chainsaw in the air.

But all the sudden, he stopped and the anim restared (he was starting the chainsaw again, that is).

I will ask maccollo about this, I think he knows...

Hey Zombie i added your msn [voices]

Im getting ready for my Zombie Campaign such as setting up the sets, and everything will be ready just to insert the zombies and some other things biggrin_o.gif

Zombie%20Nation.jpg

i know this is a bit ot but igot my hands on a zombie spawn script and wanted to test the thingy but i can't get it to work, anyays here's the script <table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">This will spawn 12 zombies a given location

_A = 0

_trig=_this select 0

#HardAttack

_A=_A+1

_zombiesIwannaspawn = ["zombieex1", "zombieex2", "zombieex3", "zombieex4", "zombieex5", "zombieex6", "Zombieexwoman1", "zombieexwoman4", "zombieexwoman3", "zombieex7", "Zombieex8", "Zombieex9"]

_y = 0

#loop

~1

_y = _y + 1

goto "loop"

Place this in a .sqs file, call it spawn.sqs or what ever you like and place it in your mission directory. Then the simplest way to activate this would be by placeing a trigger, activated by who ever you want. place in the on activation field [Zombiegroupname,Triggername] exec "scriptname.sqs"

Zombiegroupname = The name of a unit on the map, id recomend that you place a unit thats the enemy to what ever side the player is on. Place the unit on a far off island and name him Zombiegroup1 or what ever you want.

Other notes: Useing this you cannot spawn more then 12 zombies at a time useing only one zombiegroup (due to OFP having a 12 units per squad limit). If you want to spawn more in a trigger simply put [zombiegroupname1,triggername] exec "spawn.sqs";[zombiegroupname2,triggername] exec "spawn.sqs";ect...

Make sure to place more Units on a far of island with Zombiegroupname1,2,3,ect..

i have a ast soldier outside the island in a boat named zombie1 and then i have a trigger with [Zombiegroupname,Triggername] exec "scriptname.sqs" where zombiegroupname is the name of the east soldier outside the island and the trigger name is the name of the trigger the west walks into, and i got the zombiespawn.sqs in my mission folder. Any1 in the zombie mod wanna help me out? I could just throw in 10-20 groups of zombies but it would get to laggy i think  tounge2.gif

can you tell me WHAT doesnt work? does it give an error? It looks like a script i made some time ago, but with some changes (ill look at it later, im a bit dizzy after a 11 hour car trip tounge2.gif )

HP3 will include spawners, 6 different types. wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Hey Zombie i added your msn [voices]

Hey that's great. I'm on 56k so I'm not always on msn. wink_o.gif

_A = 0

_trig=_this select 0

#HardAttack

_A=_A+1

_y = 0

#loop

~1

_y = _y + 1

goto "loop"

i have a ast soldier outside the island in a boat named zombie1 and then i have a trigger with [Zombiegroupname,Triggername] exec "scriptname.sqs" where zombiegroupname is the name of the east soldier outside the island and the trigger name is the name of the trigger the west walks into, and i got the zombiespawn.sqs in my mission folder. Any1 in the zombie mod wanna help me out? I could just throw in 10-20 groups of zombies but it would get to laggy i think tounge2.gif

can you tell me WHAT doesnt work? does it give an error? It looks like a script i made some time ago, but with some changes (ill look at it later, im a bit dizzy after a 11 hour car trip tounge2.gif )

Heh, i was looking at it and though it was a script that I made some time ago tounge2.gif Actully I have a zombie spawn example mission if you want me to send you that commando84?