Sign in to follow this  
MiG2003

Operation Farmland Mod

Quote[/b] ]MiG2003 remove image tags when quoting please

Sorry Placebo smile_o.gif

Now some fresh news:

New Pack at Farmland's very soon smile_o.gif No name designation yet, but this pack will contain Police units, security units & new US NBC army units so far. Here are some screenshots of the Farmland police units, i mean still unfinnished units...

police1.jpg

[ig]http://ofportugal.no.sapo.pt/police2.jpg[/img]>100kb

police3.jpg

p.s I need documentation help and technical info support for US NBC army units. I want to make this units as realistic as possible smile_o.gif

& new US NBC army units so far.

Ooh they'll be cool! They need to be kitted out with MP5's like all squaddies in good horror films are!

NBC units? What means NBC? wow_o.gif

Nuclear Biological Chemical

NBC warfare...

Squaddies kitted up to fight in a NBC enviroment (i.e. Respirators, bio suits, etc)

I get it, those mask guys  smile_o.gif

Well it's a little more than simple respirators as I said (Oversuits usually come into play.. respirators are normally the first line of defence smile_o.gif ), but yeah you get the idea

And on a plus point they make you look cool and highly trained (Although a drawnback is you look slightly gimp-ish  biggrin_o.gif and can't drink much but water while you're wearing 'em )

way cool! Good looking police units! smile_o.gif They are almost BIS quality or maybe better tounge_o.gif hope you can make a good police car addon or take one thats around and modify it,

if you make police car, try to add sound fx that is mp usable and a.i usable biggrin_o.gif just so you can make a.i activate it during missions..way cool atmospere hearing sirens and shot guns and zombie sounds biggrin_o.gif

In reference to the flamethrower question the British pack from WWIIEC had a working version for the red devil's british Airborne that worked really well.

Hope that helps.

Nicole

way cool! Good looking police units!  smile_o.gif They are almost BIS quality or maybe better  tounge_o.gif  hope you can make a good police car addon or take one thats around and modify it,

if you make police car, try to add sound fx that is mp usable and a.i usable  biggrin_o.gif  just so you can make a.i activate it during missions..way cool atmospere hearing sirens and shot guns and zombie sounds  biggrin_o.gif

Well, i could easily add a patrol car to this pack and maybe a special truck for the NBC units transportation smile_o.gif I just require some documentation support to do it. If anyone has very detailed pics of NBC units and equipment and truck, place them here, pls wink_o.gif

Hmm I have some pics of US military NBC gear but I can't figure out how to post them.. anyway you might find what you need here:

http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/land/jslist.htm

http://www.globalsecurity.org/org/news/2003/030220-mopp01.htm

http://www.army.mil/fact_files_site/m40/

The full suit is called a MOPP suit (Multiple Operations Protective Posture) and the latest MOPP suit is the JSLIST (Joint Service Lightweight Integrated Suit Technology) and the gas mask is the M40/m42 field mask

Hope that helps.

Nicole

way cool! Good looking police units!  smile_o.gif They are almost BIS quality or maybe better  tounge_o.gif  hope you can make a good police car addon or take one thats around and modify it,

if you make police car, try to add sound fx that is mp usable and a.i usable  biggrin_o.gif  just so you can make a.i activate it during missions..way cool atmospere hearing sirens and shot guns and zombie sounds  biggrin_o.gif

Well, i could easily add a patrol car to this pack and maybe a special truck for the NBC units transportation smile_o.gif  I just require some documentation support to do it. If anyone has very detailed pics of NBC units and equipment and  truck, place them here, pls  wink_o.gif

Those cops ain't gonna do jack against my zombies. You'd be as well as telling them to lay down and just take the pain coming to them tounge_o.gif

Of course that if a police car hits a zombie it will get a severe dammage and the units must get out of the car and target the zombie in the head in order to finnish him smile_o.gif

Hi Bonko, thanks  biggrin_o.gif

Here some O2 screenshots with the NBC units

nbc.jpg

nbc1.jpg

The lenses shouldn't be round (look at the photos in the previous post)

You have the two 'openings' for the canister completely correct (one on either side), but your canister isen't correctly placed. It should be connected to one of those 'openings'. As you can see the canister should also be bigger and black.

A little add on the photo's in the previous post;

As you can see the guy has the canister on the right side. It can be installed on either side. Normally a right-handed soldier would wear it on the left side. I guess this guy is a leftie.

It looks very promosing, though. I can't wait to see this unit finished!!!

MiG2003 forum rules are there for a reason, breaking 3 in a week is never a good idea wink_o.gif