Sign in to follow this  
jonstyle

HK Pack

Where can I get the HK pack now? i tried at the old HK Mod website, but the downloads are'nt up.

PS. What is wrong with the Ofp.info downloads? I cant download anything from there anymore?

wait for King Homers pack. It is gonna be a new quality for OFP.

a, but the hk pack was more then just weapons ,it had lots of (then) great units

It has one of the nicest made units i have seen in ofp. All kinds of German KSK Special Forces, Frogmen (Nonswimmer but good looking), Police Forces etc and of course almost all H&K Weapons. Sadly discontinued but still up to date. Definitely worth a download (if you find one).

Ofp.info has a version:

ftp://www.gamezone.cz:8021/ofpd/unofaddons/OFPHKpack.zip

I don't know the difference between that and the one I downloaded from the original site some time ago (not working anymore). The pbo from ofp.info is slightly smaller than mine.

Edit:

I opened both pbo files. The one from ofp.info has a config.cpp that says version 1.0 and mine has a config.bin, can't be opened. I guess I have the newer version but no mirror in sight. I could upload it if someone provides us with some space.

Oki guys :-)

I like these "old" TheHKpacks. I put both packs into one .rar file. I made small change in configs of both pack >>> it's added : vehicleClass="TheHK_Pack - Men"; for all units in these packs. For correct function you will need M4 pack by Flipper:

DOWNLOAD - TheHKpacks (both) - mirror 1 - 21.82 MB

DOWNLOAD - TheHKpacks (both) - mirror 2 - 21.82 MB

DOWNLOAD - M4 pack by Flipper - mirror 1 - 2.47 MB

DOWNLOAD - M4 pack by Flipper - mirror 2 - 2.47 MB

HK_seals.jpg

Navy Seals

HK_germ.jpg

German soldiers

fighter

smile_o.gif

Some units + weapons from TheHKpacks:

HK_US.jpg

US Units

HK_TER.jpg

Terroristen

HK_GER2.jpg

German units

fighter

smile_o.gif

ARRGHSHGHGR!! What is with these fucked up ofp.info ftp's!!! They wont work! Can anybody please explain?

Thanx for the replies. Are there any sites or threads where we can get a glimps of Homers MP5 pack?

I was just thinking of making some German Infantry units tounge_o.gif. The ones in this pack are great though, so I guess I won't anymore tounge_o.gif.

P.S.

Jonstyle, I'm uploading the H&K Pack to OFP Central. Should be ready in 10min or so. I'll edit my post w/ download link once it's done smile_o.gif.

IDMan >>> Internet Download Manager don't work with mirror No 1.

If you have this D/L accelerator then use mirror No 2.

fighter

smile_o.gif

How do I know what kind of dl manager I have? I'm on a military pc, and none of the mirrors work. If I try #1 I get "page cannot be displayed". If I try #2 I get to this page where theres a link to "higher directory" or something, and I get access to the FTP, but there's nothing there!

Hooahman, thanks alot.

I have IDMan too and I have the same problems with our Mirror No 1. ... But Mirror No 2 works fine by me.

fighter

smile_o.gif

Stop trying to steal my downloaders Fighter tounge_o.gif...heres the mirror, hope it works!

Download

EDIT: And if one link doesn't work, try another....even if its not your connection speed! Some people have problems downloading from edgefiles, so good luck tounge_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Stop trying to steal my downloaders Fighter ...heres the mirror, hope it works!

The problems with IDMan = Internet Download Manager are on some others FTPs too >>> on all FTP which use Internet plug :8021 !

fighter

smile_o.gif

Removing the smiley it makes it look like I was serious tounge_o.gif. I dont think edgefiles downloads are from an FTP, but I'm not sure really...so give me a heads up if it works or not Jonstyle! Then I will know for the future smile_o.gif.

i notice that ofp.info doesn't work with the netscape browser. atwars server does work with many browsers though.

Nah, this is not the real deal. The TheHKpack2.pbo is maybe the latest release (although beta) of the second HK Pack with US troops but TheHKpack.pbo is still version 1.0 of the first HK Pack. I told you I have a newer one and it has a config.bin and not an open cpp. (Or has someone hacked the bin somehow cause the first lines with version number are missing in cpp of your version?)

I can upload it for ofp.info, so you have at least the latest version of the first HK pack on your server.

EDIT:

Probably it's the LOD bugs that are fixed on the version on my HD - not sure.

i notice that ofp.info doesn't work with the netscape browser. atwars server does work with many browsers though.

You sure about that? Because I do most of my OFP downloading on OFP.info with Mozilla Firefox (based on Netscape 6) and it works just fine!

Vipersheart was supposed to be updating these. Alot of people have wanted not only the bugs fixed, but also the weapons to be converted to JAM.

If anyone wishes to do this, PM me and I will give you Vipersheart's email address.

The upcoming Lost Brothers addon pack#2 will also have some of the HK weapons by the way (fixed up). They will be used by our Egyptian Taskforce 777 counter-terrorism unit.

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

nooo not jam crazy_o.gif but I like theese weapons and units, quite cool to see the old stuff still is being played with biggrin_o.gif