Sign in to follow this  
RN Malboeuf

Server now at 50 FPS compared to 32

30 seconds into a game of MFCTI Co-Op on Nogova...

fps_server.gif

You have a new record to beat, Mal ;)

not the graphics, just the CPU usage effects, like is our own gaming machinces effected by this or when a client hosts a game mabey it could help there

if i create a lan server and its not dedicted can i still use our tool kegeteys? or the ase software?

I just dig this post up to say how wonderfull it is.

The timer Kegetys made, is making my server running way smoother, with more responsive IA, faster netcode, Higher client fps (related to netcode improvement due to fps?), better action synchronization.

This tool is very usefull, you should display it on your website Kegetys.

It also work for client if your experience laggy motion on any servers (if not related to your connection, my brother had smooth motion with his computer when i had choppy motion all the time when we played together online).

Thanks for this notworthy.gif

yeah what do you mean mate ... sounds very interesting wink_o.gif

Can i just bump this topic up.

Was it ever actually shown that this improved server performance, were there any downsides to this, or is everyone still happily running thier servers at 50 FPS?

Trying to get VCBs server completely optimized for best performance atm biggrin_o.gif obviously if this improved Windows based server performance as much as was initially speculated, it's a no brainer wink_o.gif

Cheers.

Chris.