Sign in to follow this  
SpecOp9

AVP *spoiler*

erm...

well my crew of (3) ultiamte badasses have been breeding aliens.....

so cannon fodder for teh marines i guess?

besides a littel info

the avp movie takes place BEFORE the first alien movie

uscmc didnt exist on that time

and ull will see things....

things u actually dont want to see....

stay chilled

manticore

erm...

well my crew of (3) ultiamte badasses have been breeding aliens.....

so cannon fodder for teh marines i guess?

besides a littel info

the avp movie takes place BEFORE the first alien movie

uscmc didnt exist on that time

and ull will see things....

things u actually dont want to see....

stay chilled

manticore

i know USCM didn't exist at that time, but why not set it in the future so they would exist? so many possibilities for creativity to make a awsome movie and instead, rather than follow more closely to the games, this lousy writter decided it would be better to have it set in the present, w/ no USCM's w/ Pulse Rifles or Smart Guns, no scenes where Marines storm a alien hive, and wtf is up w/ the Preds and humans teaming up?! non of the preditor movies had any of that, and the comics had only a couple ocasions where they would only temporarly work together than kill each other later. obviously, the guy never once opened a AvP comic, watched any of the other movies, or played any of the games.

Yeah it needed to be based on the comic/book. A space colony makes so much more sense. I was really disapointed at how the movie turned out.

stay chilled

manticore

Sorry to be a dick but isnt it "stay Frosty"  tounge_o.gif

Oh and if it doesnt involve Motion trackers and dark abandoned corridors, then its hardly worth watching. What i'd like to see is maybe a bunch of USMC holed up in some Colony, maybe a company on guard duty, then the shit hits the fan or something smile_o.gif

Well, I'm watching it with some friends when it comes out. If you're right, I guess I'll have to bring some cleenex to cry in after the movie.