Sign in to follow this  
djukel

Instant Battle MOD

ooooh i just remembered that sweet effect you once made, i mean the chopper exploding in mid air with some debris falling to the ground..

would it be possible to implement that into IBM .. set to a low random occurrence ?

Hey do you think you could release a "lite" version? Stripped down of any addons, special scripts, just the basic of basic (like on novoga or something)?

OK! I will do a Nogova version, but other addons must stay tounge_o.gif I do not think those addons - except FDF island related - would cause any problem at all, and need them for balancing game play. Effects also stay because It would be a lot work to rewrite it config.cpp again. But if do not like it you can easily disable almost them just read exp_init.sqs. Or send me PM and help you xmas_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]ooooh i just remembered that sweet effect you once made, i mean the chopper exploding in mid air with some debris falling to the ground..

would it be possible to implement that into IBM .. set to a low random occurrence ?

I newer made such an effect, maybe goldmember, but I do not remember it. I will check old GMR versions.

Djukel did you investigate making a coop version any further? I play Opf over a LAN with my girlfriend at the weekends and I'm desperate to try this mission smile_o.gif

Or if it really is as simple as was said to add another playable person via the editor (with spawn) maybe someone can tell me what to do wink_o.gif

Djukel did you investigate making a coop version any further? I play Opf over a LAN with my girlfriend at the weekends and I'm desperate to try this mission smile_o.gif

Or if it really is as simple as was said to add another playable person via the editor (with spawn) maybe someone can tell me what to do wink_o.gif

In version 1.00 has 2 playable spots you do not need to edit. But how will work in coop probabily you will be the first couple who experience it. biggrin_o.gif

Splendid thanks we'll be sure to let you know how it goes, as long as she stops team killing me I'll be happy wink_o.gif

I am just walkin on OFPEC and find an imteresting script called Fake Death. "This script is an action which will cause to to fall over and play dead during a mission - and AI won't shoot at you. Not only that, sometimes the AI might realize you're faking, and fire at you anyway". If it possible please put into next version sometimes desparetly need this kind of action. I think it is not unrealistic way to deceive enemy.

OFPEC wink_o.gif

man no matter what i do, no matter how many times i read the readme, i can never get this mission to work!!! crazy_o.gif

I've got FDF installed, the shortcut ends with -mod=@gmr , it loads fine, i have the @gmr folder in ofp, I got the sat&map and extracted the .pbo to both the sp/mp missions folders. When i try to load it i got a Error- .models or something.

Ah! I wish this was so much easier to install!!!!!

Yeah I'm getting the same thing, I start in an empty field with two of my guys next to me, time to read the thread again I think smile_o.gif

it´s the fdf mod  ghostface.gif

just copy the eastboarder.pbo files (dunno if the .wpr´s are needed too..), put htem in your gmr modfolder and start ofp without fdf mod  wink_o.gif  smile_o.gif

@djukel: sorry, im just so happy that gmr´s stuff is being revamped..

if you don´t find that effect i could upload it for ya..was included in a single demo mission  smile_o.gif

xmas_o.gif  xmas_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]I am just walkin on OFPEC and find an imteresting script called Fake Death.

It is a clever script I will attach it to the next version. Will be optional.

Quote[/b] ]you´ll need to un-bin sig´s and rhs´s config.cpp´s

I was stupid. Do not need to hack addon's pbo for the name of weapons and magazines. Enough to use "weapon" and "magazine" command. crazy_o.gif

one of the best single player missions

As not all people know the problems of mutliple configs, important addition to the readme:

DON'T use the fdd shortcut for starting!

Regards,

quiet_man

it´s the fdf mod ghostface.gif

just copy the eastboarder.pbo files (dunno if the .wpr´s are needed too..), put htem in your gmr modfolder and start ofp without fdf mod wink_o.gifsmile_o.gif

I tried that and it still wouldn't work for me sad_o.gif

Thanks for the pic, as I remember it looks the same as mine but I'll try again and see if I messed something up smile_o.gif

IF somebody still have problem to run this mod I recommend to use this FDF addons(version 1.1). Just simply copy this pbo files into @GMR/Addons folder! No other action required! No any error guaranteed! xmas_o.gif

FDF Addons to IBM

I'm running FDF 1-3 and it works no probs but i still get an error: no entry 'config.cpp/cfgweapons.machinegun7_6_E' other than that it works a treat. But i still get my ass kicked. About time i say!

smile_o.gif

IF somebody still have problem to run this mod I recommend to use this FDF addons(version 1.1). Just simply copy this pbo files into @GMR/Addons folder! No other action required! No any error guaranteed! xmas_o.gif

FDF Addons to IBM

Just used the ones from your archive on my work PC and it ran perfectly, will try the same when I get home smile_o.gif

Changes in the next version:

---------------------------

- new event: Airstrike

Randomized bomb attack against enemy Base to make life harder

Required airplanes

Vit F15

TomiD SU39

- new useraction: "Pretend to death"

You can play your big death if you want to escape from hopeless situation

Note! Sometimes enemy will not believe your cheat

- effect modifications:

~ chopper mid-air explosion restored

~ new fire effect

~ new bomb explosion effect

- new map: Nogova

Maybe tomorrow! xmas_o.gif

thanks for the picture of your files and the FDF download, I finally got it working! Works like a charm, awesome mission, hope to continue to see more and more improvements!

Quote[/b] ]will changing addons be easier in the next verison ?

Other next wink_o.gif I still cope on some problem like eventhandlers difference between addons.

Quote[/b] ]Hmmm, how about Footmunch's F-15 instead?

Actually any airplane would be good only criterion that it could be able to drop bombs. It doesn't matter how many extra's airplane has, how nice it looks, because only AI will use it and will fly 150 meters hight. I pick Vit's F15 only reason I found it first on my addon CD. xmas_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]sounds not bad dude, but where to play it? ( i mean a server to play on

It is still SP mod. You could start a MP game and play alone. wink_o.gif

sounds not bad dude, but where to play it? ( i mean a server to play on  crazy_o.gif  crazy_o.gif  crazy_o.gif )

smile_o.gif  smile_o.gif

it´ll be uploaded on ofpc´s server as soon as it´s mp compatible smile_o.gif

Instant Battle MOD v1.01

and template missions

IBM v1.01

Eastborder map&satellite

Nogova map&satellite

Required Addons

===============

- MapFact Baracken 1.1

ftp://www.gamezone.cz/ofpd/unofaddons2/Baracken1_1.zip

- MapFact Military Object pack 1.0

http://www.edgefiles.com/files/16614.html

MAP_MilObj-Pack_V1_0.rar

- Marfy's MT-LB pack

ftp://www.gamezone.cz:8021/ofpd....er2.exe

- DynamicRange Soundpack (wss version from ECP)

http://www.ofpec.com/editors/ecfg/current/DynamicRange.zip

- Bas - Russian OPFOR v1.3

ftp://www.gamezone.cz/ofpd/unofaddons2/BAS_RusOPFOR_v1_3.rar

- Vit F15

http://ofp.gamezone.cz/_hosted/vit/download/Vit_Usa_F15_151.exe

- TomiD SU39

http://www.flashpoint.pl/om/public_download/hosted/su39.rar

(Right Click: Save As)

- FDF Eastborder island addons

http://www.ofp.hu/downloa....IBM.zip