Sign in to follow this  
bonko the sane

Hawk_C130

what about sending it to Avon or someone else by instant messenging program such as msn , icq , aol?

I've got ICQ.

my mail box is 30 MB space ...

But sometimes a mail server limits the maximum size of an individual post.

edit: that might be the incoming and/or outgoing mail server.

when I tried mirror #1 on ofp.info, it said there was no file there ;)

EDIT-but mirror number 2 works smile_o.gif

Which D/L accelerator ?

I have the same problem with IDM (Internet Download Manager >>> only by mirror 1)

With FlashGet works fine both mirrors :-)

fighter

smile_o.gif

Get Right is what I'm using. It came up with an error and said there is no file of that name on that server.

If your in touch with Hawk, would you be interested in finishing off his C5 Galaxy to? Not much to do, I think the mass on the Geomety LOD needs adjusting.

Air17.jpg

Cheers

Guest RKSL-Rock

I've just had quick play with this (C-130) The only thing that immediately jumps out as annoying is that you can see through the edges of the dials on the control panel.

Its most noticable when you roll down the centre line of the runway.  You get a strobing effect around the dials.  Not a show stopper but slightly annoying.

Other than that, excellant hardly any lag now.  Well done.

PS I'm toying witht he idea of a C-17 at somepoint.  Just have to clear my backlog of projects.

Cheers

Rock

Nice plane-however there are a few problems with it that I would like see fixed.

I think if there is one thing that can be definately improved, its the cargo loading. Currently getting a jeep into the cargo bay area is difficult-the collisoion detection on the back ramp isn't very fluid and often makes the jeep crash into the ramp. I would also like to see the possiblity of a lock down script like in the BAS mh47 and chutes that actually come out of the vehicle. When that is done, IMO it would be perfect.

Still an excellent plane, thats just the one area I can see improvement.

Very well done Bonko_the_Sane. =]

You are still the king of Airwing tounge_o.gif

(shhhh...I didn't say that)

Well, I still cant get anything loaded in the back of it, and when I bail out I have no parachute...

it is because the parachuting script disable the normal eject for every unit onborad

Yeah I've got some amazing screenshots of the guys parachuting out the back, all in a line etc but the getting things in the back and the fact that sometimes you dont have a chute when you eject is a bit annoying but i still like this!

Txs for the comments.

plane takes 37 (or 38?) passengers as cargo, cargo vehicles is possible for jeep, but difficult, sorry about that but im not an addon maker or scripter, i just merged the old hwk_c130 with the new USCG_c130.

so whats new in this one?

the old version had only 2 lods (even in .pac format lagged a bit) and no shadow, this version has the new lods and shadow by Col.Klink, i only adapted Hawks textures and tweaked a few bits that were missing.

correction:

shadow by bullz_eye_on_my_back (he the guy taht made th baragge ballons and security camera)

and email the file to me ill give u a host on @war  smile_o.gif

were do u find the wink_o.gif securtiy camera wow_o.gif ...sweet addon

is it a possibility to make it a grey unmarked version with 60-80 cargo slots?

preferably footmunchs roundel capable...

Can someone tell me how to use some of the scripts in this bird. As i remember, you have to be the pilot of the group to get the eject group action (when they come out in a line). I would like to know how to activate this script by trigger, just its name if anyon else knows?.

check the demo mission that comes with the previous version. The prev version also has a readme with all the script listings.