Sign in to follow this  
hardrock

Would somebody like to design a logo?

hello guys!

I'm in need of a nice logo for ACES (AirCraft Equipment Standard). I designed one myself, but I know that there are many skilled and talented guys in this forum so I'm asking if somebody would mind to design me a logo since I'm not really happy with mine?

ACES generally contains scripts that can be used by user made aircraft addons and defines many missiles and weapons for planes. So the only demands for the logo are: It has to contain the text "ACES" and one should see that it's got something to do with aircraft.

Thanks in advance smile_o.gif

hardrock

Edit: The size of the logo doesn't matter! Better bigger, I can still resize it.

Edit 2: Sorry admins, this should have been in Offtopic! Clicked the wrong forum, so if any of you'd mind to move this thread... smile_o.gif

Yes I could do the logo some pics of the EF and the F117 would be nice because these are the two ACES Aircrafts.

I'll look if I can get some. There are some on my homepage, but I'll see if I make some additional.

It doesn't matter if you use photographs of the real aircraft, it doesn't even have to be necessarily the EF or F-117.

Ok I think the job is done, I've got two nice new logos myself. Please let me know which one's your favourite.

#1 Logo1.jpg

#2 Logo2.jpg

After 5 votes: And the winner iiiiiiiss ...... #1 (5 votes) smile_o.gif

thanks a lot (or not)

sounds like a intresting project you got in the works smile_o.gif

what kind of equipment do we gonna get? And is it like a addon to combine stuff in the editor or is it more for the addon makers out there?

A bit of both. At the moment it focuses on addonmaker's use, means scripts, weapon definitions and configs and stuff like that. But in the end this will also be useful for the mission-maker, since he will be able to use the ACES scripts (for ex. an airstrike script is to come) in his missions.

But I'm also planning to do some airport equipment, like fuel trucks, reammo trucks and tow tractors, but it's kinda hard to get detailed information on such things (any help appreciated smile_o.gif )

I'd also import existing addons and make it ACES compatible, if addon makers allowed me to.