Sign in to follow this  
a Larimer

rocket launcher

When I no longer have use for a rocket launcher, how do I drop it or get rid of it?

you mean the havent fixed the 'throw' weapon command yet?!

what a pisser.

might I say Avon your Icon looks younger every day biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ Jan. 07 2002,08:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">might I say Avon your Icon looks younger every day biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yes. I've even gone down from being a maniac to a mere fan.

Anxiously awaiting one of your original and crass avatars.............. tounge.gif

Yea. You can drop that louncher with picking machine gun (PK or M60). I think that's the only way.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Jan. 07 2002,10:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yes. I've even gone down from being a maniac to a mere fan.

Anxiously awaiting one of your original and crass avatars..............  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Look at my profile. I was maniac and now i'm advanced member. sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SpaceAlex @ Jan. 07 2002,13:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Look at my profile. I was maniac and now i'm advanced member.<span id='postcolor'>

Tell me in all honesty. What sounds better? Being an advanced member or an OFP fan? sad.gif

Consider yourself lucky.

OF fan is a curse it has a suck up rank sound to it. aah well it is better nothing

It's always better than "Advanced Member" I hate the sound of that. And the "weapon throw" command is just a bug.

Back on topic...

The throw weapon does work, just not how you think. Throw is the weapon stuck to your wrist i.e. your hand, hence the name throw weapon.

It's used for launching hand grenades :-)

There's also put, used for mines and satchels.

What we need is a toss item command :-)

It can also be useful if your rifle is empty - just toss the weapon at the enemy, like in Saving Private Ryan!

I don't care what you say, I have never nor will ever toss off the enemy sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I don't care what you say, I have never nor will ever toss off the enemy sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

That’s bad humour and you know it. wink.gif

Oh hush you, with all these bloody rules I'm just trying to have a lil fun wink.gif hehehehe

I'm kinda thinking only the Brits will get my "joke", not sure if it's a multi-national phrase smile.gif

You should be moderated Placebo think of all those young Brits reading your post. It will shock and corrupt their innocent minds. wink.gif

LOL I'll be sure to self flagellate tonight wink.gif

Nah, some non-brits get the joke. Maybe it was the aussie in our class at school though, always calling us tossers...hmm...

Thanks for the replies. It is curious that in such a realistic game there is no way to drop a heavy item when you no longer need it. I don't know how the AI works here, but obviously in the real world it would slow you down and make you a more visible target. This isn't to say that this isn't a great game because it is.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (WKK Gimbal @ Jan. 07 2002,16:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Back on topic...

The throw weapon does work, just not how you think. Throw is the weapon stuck to your wrist i.e. your hand, hence the name throw weapon.

It's used for launching hand grenades :-)

There's also put, used for mines and satchels.

What we need is a toss item command :-)

It can also be useful if your rifle is empty - just toss the weapon at the enemy, like in Saving Private Ryan!<span id='postcolor'>

And then after throwing your weapon at them.. take off your helmet and throw it...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Jan. 11 2002,02:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">why do all of you wanna be tossers confused.gif

wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Because they wanna grow up to be like you? wink.gif

toss off? is that kinda the same as jackoff ::::::::biggrin.gif

-

-

-----