Sign in to follow this  
Rogue2020

What's with all these how shall we say?...gay ass avatars...I'm sorry to whoever added those because they suck...bad.....we should have some good war ones and shit.....

Nothing is wrong with them in general it's the one you get to pick from....I don't know where you guys got yours but all I see is shit like Aladdin and stuff..... confused.gif

I make my own signatures and avatars

"Nothing is wrong with them in general it's the one you get to pick from....I don't know where you guys got yours but all I see is shit like Aladdin and stuff....."

I have no problem if anyone uses a Aladdin signature, just because the fact that you don't like Aladdin avatars doesn't means they have to remove it.

You can also close you're eyes to avoid Disney signatures

I'll stomp their ass into the ground....what kind of soldier uses Aladdin avatars?

Some teenagers at the df3.net forums had a gif animations of a girl who touches her secret thingy as a avatar, i just ignore them because i know that he/she is a childish unmature little dickwad.

I think that would be a good avatar...as long as she's nude......,,my starting point was I want something a little more cool.....not some childish thing....

Those people are 14 year old pimply-faced goons who live on the internet, they play l337 counterstrike and call

temselves hackers(even tough they don't know shit), strange isn't

They always name theirselves with a hacker name like "Blade" or "Razor"  and then they are terrorizing 12 year old kids and telling them that they are hacking his/her computer.

While they all have a three-piece psychology and 1950's technobrain, i just hate those wannabe hackers just because they saw some other dumb movie like Hackers or something, did they ever take a look behind the eyes of the hacker?  Did they ever wonder what made him tick, what forces shaped him, what may have molded him?

confused.gif ....well yeah a type of person like that sure......I wouldn't even want to be a hacker.....the most I may want to hack is a game so people can mod for it........

I agree with King Kong there is nothing wrong with the avatars if you don't want to use them don't, but they are there to be used smile.gif

RED

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (King Kong @ Jan. 07 2002,03:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Those people are 14 year old pimply-faced <snipped the rest><span id='postcolor'>

LMAO excellent description smile.gif I'm sure we've all met our fair share of kids like that smile.gif

do they belong to the type of 14 yr olds that u r allowed to hit, because they are annoying?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Thehamster @ Jan. 07 2002,10:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You mean to say that there is such thing as non-annoying 14 year olds wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

No way!!! They just have their own fun. They start thinking about girls and stuffs so they're completley crazy in that ages. biggrin.gif

Anyway, there's nothing wrong with them, they're just young and unexperianced. wink.gif

Keep it civilized boys and girls, I'm easily offended smile.gif

I dont mind avatars, but sigs need to be kept under control both in terms of filesize and res.

Which is why it's a pretty fair example of the ideal sig smile.gif

Although it looks like shit wink.gif

(it doesn't but I figured I'd add that before I'm accused of some horrendous bias or something, you know what they're like on here wink.gif )

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

Although it looks like shit wink.gif

(it doesn't but I figured I'd add that before I'm accused of some horrendous bias or something, you know what they're like on here wink.gif )<span id='postcolor'>

my respect for you trebled, until i read that last bit tounge.gif

i thought u has finaly come round to the ways of the mighty 5 tounge.gif

#### wink.gif hehehehe

EDIT: Baaaah silly fucking wordfilters sad.gif

The word d@mn is filtered yet much stronger words aren't? confused.gif

Lemme try again

Darn wink.gif hehehe

That should work smile.gif

Shit my max payne avatar is way to big....it's like 200k's....it's not meant to be so small...if you look close it's really blurry at that size....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">#### wink.gif hehehehe

EDIT: Baaaah silly fucking wordfilters

The word d@mn is filtered yet much stronger words aren't?  confused.gif

Lemme try again

Darn hehehe

That should work smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

LMAO darn whoa man did you really what to say that it is so harsh.