Sign in to follow this  
Rogue2020

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What's with all these how shall we say?...gay ass avatars...I'm sorry to whoever added those because they suck...bad.....we should have some good war ones and shit.....<span id='postcolor'>

Is it just me, or is this from someone who's avaitar says "Image hosted by tripod"? You might want to find somewhere else to host your pics...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Krusty @ Jan. 07 2002,22:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What's with all these how shall we say?...gay ass avatars...I'm sorry to whoever added those because they suck...bad.....we should have some good war ones and shit.....<span id='postcolor'>

Is it just me, or is this from someone who's avaitar says "Image hosted by tripod"? You might want to find somewhere else to host your pics...<span id='postcolor'>

lol really biggrin.gif

try flatland www.flatland.com for Image hosting (free) ya whiner !

I would not say my avitar is shit. It's the crest of the Irish reserve defence force. I agree.. some of these childish avitar's are muchos crapos

Did you shrink it down?.....I guess i'll use that link...

Oh and to all you guys who say you can't see it well I can......I remember once in the address that taking out the ~ sometimes lets people see it but I really don't know.....I don't get why you guys can't see it and I can though..... confused.gif

It was the same way on the old forum I went to...most anyone who posted pics half would say they can see it and half would say they can't......

And I know you'll say tripod doesn't let you link to them....well.....I can see em.......and so can others......

i cant see it either .... but the tripod picture could make u funny avatar if edited properly smile.gif biped, moped, achmed, muppet ..... u name it.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rogue2020 @ Jan. 08 2002,12:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And I know you'll say tripod doesn't let you link to them....well.....I can see em.......and so can others......<span id='postcolor'>

If you'll delete all the files in your browser's cache and then try viewing a tripod image directly without first going to a page belonging to the same user, you won't see the image either - unless maybe you've got a Tripod member cookie file that might let you (that's just a wild guess).

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rogue2020 @ Jan. 08 2002,10:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Did you shrink it down?.....I guess i'll use that link...

Oh and to all you guys who say you can't see it well I can......<span id='postcolor'>

Yes I shrunk it to the correct 100x100, your pic was like 1024x768 and using it as an avatar made the forum force it to the smaller size which made it not look quite right.

The reason you could see the pic is because it's in your cache, nobody else could see it, trust me on that one smile.gif

If we manually go to the url that the pic is on then yes we'd be able to see it until that is removed from the cache, if you use the url I provided you then everybody will be able to see it, I don't mind you using my webspace, I wouldn't have uploaded the pic if I didn't want it to be used smile.gif

Well what keeps a record of it?.....I delete history the temp internet files and delete the cookies all the time....but anyway I think I forgot to change the link so I will now.......

It's a cheap ass avatar anyway but I can't think of anything to use.....