Sign in to follow this  
cozza

chenowith FAV

Hi ya all. Well this morning I woke up and was watching Three kings. Saw the FAV a thought we need one in OFP. (And a little insperation from USmarine ;) wink_o.gif ) After that I jump into oxygen and using Bresebs tut I start my first model of the chenowith

At the moment. I just started and it's my first model wink_o.gif

Model1.jpg

Model2.jpg

*Update*

Finished the front of the car. Still got to add the suspension and axel

Model3.jpg

Model4.jpg

Any blueprints will be credidted wink_o.gif

You missed a bit tounge_o.gif

Looking good for a first model, keep at it. I couldnt be assed after the crate wink_o.gif

Last pics of the day

Model6.jpg

Model5.jpg

Thanks Munk. I will keep at it wink_o.gif

i can get you photos. will be going to camp pendleton's mechanized museum tommorow, they've got one. they also have a huge pile of jeeps so i need to convince them to allow me to play with the stuff on it :P

I would like that very much Blackdog smile_o.gif Thanks in advance smile_o.gif

BUZZARD @ July 26 2004,03:15)]Hope it turns out better than the other Chenowith FAV available for OFP... smile_o.gif

Well finished model work on five variations of the FAV over at the CBT circle, just need to finish getting them skined and stuff. To got with the NAvy Seal's addon thats some of the guys were working on.

BUZZARD @ July 26 2004,03:15)]Hope it turns out better than the other Chenowith FAV available for OFP...  smile_o.gif

Well finished model work on five variations of the FAV over at the CBT circle, just need  to finish getting them skined and stuff.  To got with the NAvy Seal's addon thats some of the guys were working on.

Uhum rock.gif

You got a DPV for seals ready or are you asking Batdog to make one rock.gif

Should help me and DS alot if someone else make the DPV and SDV than it gives us more time to work on units wink_o.gif

pend2.jpg

other images turned out a little blurry. pm me for more (only took about 3 or 4)

Well I'll be bloody damned!

Nice start there batdog. Good to see your holidays being put to good use. tounge_o.gif

Keep us updated with this. I'm interested to see your work in progress. smile_o.gif

Right. Here the a update of what I was doing last night. Worked My ass of yesterday

Model7.jpg

Model8.jpg

Model9.jpg

Thanks for the pic blackdog. That helps very much smile_o.gif

Looking really good batdog. Let me add that there are so many different models of the Chenowith ATV if you mix and match from different pictures and sources it will probably not matter as they all serve the same purpose in one way or the other.

Once you get some more practice in modelling you ought to do one of those new Mercedes G-Wagons which USMC Force Recon is going to use, or has been testing. I saw some from behind a fence whilst at Pendleton. In the same general area on the beach I saw about 25 LCAC's, a couple of Amtraks, Russian BMP-1, Russian Arty Piece, a Russian 2S1, and a Russian Shilka. Very impressive indeed. Funny I should ad that the BMP-1 was in the lot of 25 LCAC's whereas the rest of them were on display smile_o.gif

Hey Batdog, that's very nice! I remember trying to create a box in o2 with my old, slutty computer, nothing worked, and everything crashed and so on, so anyone that jumps into modelling without previous knowledge and succeeds has my respect. Keep up the good work.

Who knows, maybe one day I will make a second attempt with o2.

Once you get some more practice in modelling you ought to do one of those new Mercedes G-Wagons which USMC Force Recon

Why not join the USMC mod if you like that idea, they're probably still short on numbers and could do with a hand smile_o.gif

ok. I havnt worked on the car latey. Had school. But I will continie work tommorow and and the weekend and hopefully get the model done over the next 3 days wink_o.gif

ok. I havnt worked on the car latey. Had school. But I will continie work tommorow and and the weekend and hopefully get the model done over the next 3 days wink_o.gif

Who has school at summer time?.. :]

Quote[/b] ]Who has school at summer time?.. :]

Well. I'm Australian and its winter and I have school wink_o.gif