Sign in to follow this  
JdB

Lt HuNTeR Addons

If you could follow up with a G41, I'll die happy smile_o.gif

I guess I could do that, as well as a H&K HK53...

By request:

H&K G-41K-TGS (Tactical Group Support) and H&K HK53:

Screen

can you also make a standard G3A3 and G3A4?

i would like it with the old style foregrip (hand guard?)

i can provide pics of the swedish AK4 if you like...

(AK4 is basically a G3 but license made in sweden)

smile_o.gif

btw, a new H&K pack would be cool... hi quality textures n stuff tounge_o.gif

Just out of curiosity where is the G41??

I see a HK53 and a G3 whit granade luncher in this picture.

besides your guns are too "fat" they should be slimed.

STGN

The HK G41K-TSG is a shortened (folding stock) version of the HK 33, which is in turn a shortened version of the G-3 wink_o.gif

TSG stands for the grenade launcher (Tactical Support Group).

Just out of curiosity where is the G41??

I see a HK53 and a G3 whit granade luncher in this picture.

besides your guns are too "fat" they should be slimed.

STGN

The HK G41K-TSG is a shortened (folding stock) version of the HK 33, which is in turn a shortened version of the G-3 wink_o.gif

TSG stands for the grenade launcher (Tactical Support Group).

The G41 and HK33 is way different, the HK33 is a scale down G3 while G41 was HK's "M16" is has the same basics as the G3 but looks actualy much different and has, dust cover, carry handle and bolt lock. try looking at some pictures and you will see what I mean.

Besides your models are to "fatt" meaning that especialy the gear hand pistorl grib is too wide.

STGN

The G41 and HK33 is way different, the HK33 is a scale down G3 while G41 was HK's "M16" is has the same basics as the G3 but looks actualy much different and has, dust cover, carry handle and bolt lock. try looking at some pictures and you will see what I mean.

Besides your models are to "fatt" meaning that especialy the gear hand pistorl grib is too wide.

STGN

I know about the pistol grip being too fat, the curse of trying to add too much detail to it. Will make it smaller.

I'll look at some more pics of the G-41, but the ones I found look very similar to a HK33/G3 to me. Might have looked at websites that had the wrong pics.

One of my sources:

Quote[/b] ] H&K G41E 5.56x45mm (Holdout -6)

A high-quality roller-locker assault rifle, the G41 differs from the earlier HK33 in being a more NATO-standard: It can accept all NATO standard sights and uses M16 magazines. Available with either a fixed or a sliding stock (Holdout -4, SS 11, Acc 8 and Rcl -2 [when firing bursts] when folded), the G41 can also be fitted with a M16 bipod. A slightly shorter carbine version, the G41K (Holdout -5), is usually fitted with a sliding stock (Holdout -4, SS 11, Acc 7, Rcl -2 [when firing bursts] when folded) and cannot launch rifle grenades or use a bipod. All come standard with a carrying handle, a selector for single shots, 3-rd bursts or full auto. The version pictured is a G41-TGS (Tactical Group Support), a G41 rifle fitted with the HK79 40mm grenade launcher and a sliding stock.

tgs.gif

Go here http://www.hkpro.com/g41.htm And look at the details and you will notice the "big" diffrencies. I my self is makeing the gun for my Danish Special forces and thats why I have looked over and over again one the frew picture of this gun.

STGN

Go here http://www.hkpro.com/g41.htm And look at the details and you will notice the "big" diffrencies. I my self is makeing the gun for my Danish Special forces and thats why I have looked over and over again one the frew picture of this gun.

STGN

Ah yes, now I see the difference, thanks smile_o.gif

I'll leave the G-41 to you (since there is no sence in making a model twice), and keep my pack restricted to HK-33 variants (the gun I made exists, I just gave it the wrong name......stupid sad_o.gif ) and the odd HK53 then.

HK33-TGS, that's the name of the one I build, anyway, it doesn't matter, because I can put the HK79 under all of the HK33's, so I'll just put it under the HK33A2.

Thanks for the info smile_o.gif

STGN

Ah yes, now I see the difference, thanks smile_o.gif

I'll leave the G-41 to you (since there is no sence in making a model twice), and keep my pack restricted to HK-33 variants (the gun I made exists, I just gave it the wrong name......stupid sad_o.gif ) and the odd HK53 then.

Thanks for the info smile_o.gif

Thats nothing enyway good luck whit your HK33'ss.

Remember to make Silensed versions too I am sure shouch versions excists.

STGN

how about a G3? the looks are very similar to the HK33

so, can/will you make a G3?

how about a G3? the looks are very similar to the HK33

so, can/will you make a G3?

Sure, don't think it would make that much difference. The G3 is almost identical to my HK33E.

looking nice smile_o.gif

Any chance of an HK 23

05_02_weapon_01.jpg

hk23

It was already in the HK-pack, and I have no intention of recreating the entire HK-pack wink_o.gif

Wadmann has kindly offered to take some resourcepics of the HK93 (civilian version of the HK33) for me, so I will make that too.

Ehrm.......did I mention that I cannot texture one bit so I will need help with that?...... sad_o.gif

Another screen, to correct my mistake from yesterday:

HK33E-TGS and HK53A3 SG/1:

Screen

Good news, SASR-Sabre has agreed to texture my models. Thank you smile_o.gif

Will show pics when I have them (obviously tounge_o.gif )

Yes, I been after this weapons for some time now.

Looking good, good job mate.

@CERO

Ok (sorry for bringing up a somewhat old thread), I have been looking around this forum for some time now, and most of the stuff I see is Car15/M4(A1)/AK47/AK74. Why is everyone recreating the same stuff over an over again?

Sure, it is nice to redo a weapon from time to time to use the increased talent of the community, but at any given moment there are 3-10 M4A1's under construction, and please don't come up with that ''they can work on whatever they want'' stuff, because most people will use the weapons that came with a good unitpack (like the Marine Assault Pack), and not change them for some M4A1's that need to be put in by "Addmagazine etc" in the mission editor. There are lots of M4(A1) addons that rarely are used, because they are of less quality, not accurate (compared to the real thing), or lag too much.

There aren't that many people that want to work on original stuff these days. The HK33 is used by alot of terrorist organisations, yet I have received 0 responses after I asked for help texturing mine.

I know alot of people are busy on their own projects *cough*M4/M16 pack or AK47/AK74 pack*cough*, but isn't ANYONE interested in something that is unique? (HK33, HK53 and HK93 (civi version of HK33))

Execept for Tonal there aren't any decent units to go with them as far as I know.

I did M4s cause I like that weapon. HK 33 is an old weapon. Perhaps you should try to model XM8 or MP7 or UMP 45 that are more up to date and will have more representation in unit usage. Just an idea.

HK 33 is an old weapon. Perhaps you should try to model XM8 or MP7 or UMP 45 that are more up to date and will have more representation in unit usage. Just an idea.

Not every terrorist organisation in the world uses state of the art equipment wink_o.gif

I don't have any intention to make any country's special forces, because alot of them have already been done in one form or another, but there are very few good terrorist unit packs to oppose them.

MAPFACT has done the XM8 very well, and the MP7 and UMP45 were in the HK Pack 2.

HK 33 is an old weapon. Perhaps you should try to model XM8 or MP7 or UMP 45 that are more up to date and will have more representation in unit usage. Just an idea.

Not every terrorist organisation in the world uses state of the art equipment wink_o.gif

I don't have any intention to make any country's special forces, because alot of them have already been done in one form or another, but there are very few good terrorist unit packs to oppose them.

MAPFACT has done the XM8 very well, and the MP7 and UMP45 were in the HK Pack 2.

Let me disagree with you. XM8 was made in a production colour while the regular -combat- was not used.

It was not all that good except for the mag release script.

Just like I said it is an idea.