Sign in to follow this  
JdB

Lt HuNTeR Addons

Maybe ya could give the beretta cx4 storm ago? just a thought?!?!

Beretta cx4...........nice gun, but the point is I have no means of getting it textured. That's the problem, I can make loads of models, but if no one is interested in them, but only in the weapons that have been done so many times before,then it won't even matter if I model them or not.

I dont use any other M4's other than earls, they look good, fit with the game and dont lag. Also they have many variants and other weapons that look equaly good and are of the same quality. I dont need anymore CS hacks with jpeged textures that dont fit/look good with OPF.

I really like the H&K models showned here and these would be nice to have ingame smile_o.gif .

I've been looking for older guns for a while. I have no interest in the XM8, the MP7 PDW, the UMP, M4s with too many attachments, the SR25 or anything like that. Stuff like the G3, the HK33, the SR9 and older MP5s make for excellent resistance-side weapons, and nine times out of ten I play against resistance troops because they don't have any ties to a certain time period. Using modern western units (of which there are a lot, especially US stuff) against Soviet-era troops just doesn't work for me. Besides, old guns usually look a lot better than newer ones. There's no way you can say that all these newer guns (XM8, MP7, G36, obligatory over-modded M4, SA80) look as good and as rugged the G3, the FAL, the HK33 and the FNC biggrin_o.gif

Very good! wink_o.gif

Well go nicely replacing the AK74Ms for the TSFs biggrin_o.gif

Long time no update....oh well tounge_o.gif

Can someone please change the title of this topic to "Lt HuNTeR Addons" or something similar?

Alot of my models have been donated to other mods including Invasion 1944, Lowlands Warrior, Northern Ireland Mod and various others.

Also I have renewed my website. It is still under construction though. You can find it here.. It includes renders of all the models I have made in the last year or so.

I have also given up on searching for someone to texture my models. So I am trying to learn how to do so myself (good tip for other people wink_o.gif ). You can find the first (current) result of me texturing a whole weapon here.

Can't think of anything else at the moment rock.gif

Edit: never mind

Don't give up hope, we are in the middel of OFP2's prćsentation. In a few days people will come back to watch for new addons.

Beasides I can't get into your home page.

STGN smile_o.gif

In case you can't access the page through the short url, you should try this link. smile_o.gif

The site is under construction, I have been messing around with flexible parameters to have the page show up like it is supposed to on every resolution sad_o.gif

Edit: around 15 threads with new posts in this category on May 19th..... rock.gif

Hmm....there have been at least 20 topics that have had replies since May 19th, so it can't be that everyone is only focusing on AA/''OFP2''. Seems more like a lack of interest. And when other people can't be bothered to comment on my work, then I can't be bothered to even show you. I should have started texturing the M4A1 since that is what this ''community'' creams it's pants on.

Replies: 57 Views: 1592

One thing that I encounter time after time is that you show me pictures, but shred me to pieces as soon as I give a suggestion on how to improve it...

Yet, I agree that your work should get more attention, what the hell is up with everybody? 32 pages of M4A1 topic (pack #453097 if I may add) that has 4096 X 4096 textures? you won't even fecking notice it ingame! now I am not going to bash somebody else's work (maybe just the idea behind it), but why does Lt Hunter gets so little attention from you guys? Mods are asking him to make small arms for their project, When you play with the released Invasion 1944 mod, take a close look at what he can do! mad_o.gif

Lt,

You should ask yourself. Whom do you make this stuff for? Yourself or others. You did sth that is good or outstanding and not getting enough attention. That's a bit childlish, don't you think?

I do things myself but I am not running around crying out loud: "Love me", "see me do cool stuff" or "Make me modmaker of the week". Come on.

You want attention? give us pics, WIPs. Do sth. On WIPmans thread there is a pic on every page.

BTW,

It should be fun not a torture. Loosen up, have fun with this. Put a chick on the buttstock of the gun. Be creative. smile_o.gif

You should ask yourself. Whom do you make this stuff for? Yourself or others.

I do things myself but I am not running around crying out loud: "Love me", "see me do cool stuff" or "Make me modmaker of the week". Come on.

For people to have fun with, and for myself as I enjoy making models.

I am neither. I thought this forum was for feedback. Well I haven't gotten any. While topics with Humvees, M4A1's and other US equipment are getting ''flooded''.

There were plenty of screenshots before in this topic, but they were lost as the host (Tacticalblunder) switched servers, but I will try to restore as many as possible.

You should ask yourself. Whom do you make this stuff for? Yourself or others.

For people to have fun with, and for myself as I enjoy making models.

I am neither. I thought this forum was for feedback. Well I haven't gotten any. While topics with Humvees, M4A1's and other US equipment are getting ''flooded''.

There were plenty of screenshots before in this topic, but they were lost as the host (Tacticalblunder) switched servers, but I will try to restore as many as possible.

What I do with my models? When I finish or I'm close to finish I look for someone who could make use of it.

VIT for vehicles or Laser for weapons. MODs (mod makers) constantly are looking for different models to speed up their work.

Irish mod would propably use this. Sorry but my knowledge of HK33 usage is not existing, really. biggrin_o.gif

Also, HK33 is a very cool rifle and there is much you can do with it. Terrorists use not only AKs.

I have donated alot of models to various mods, including the FN-FAL.

Other work includes the Mosin Nagant M38 for Inv 44 (with stuff from other Nagants included on it just for show, like scope and bayonet). And a PPSH41.

So, can you refresh my (anyone) memory of that HK?

HK

But the topictitle has been changed, it's not only about the HK33,53 and 93 wink_o.gif

HK

But the topictitle has been changed, it's not only about the HK33,53 and 93 wink_o.gif

So how about the textures?

Working?

HK 33 the proud of Swedish National Guard love that gun just an Aimpoint on it and its one of the best guns in the world

So how about the textures?

Working?

Quote[/b] ]I have also given up on searching for someone to texture my models. So I am trying to learn how to do so myself (good tip for other people wink_o.gif ). You can find the first (current) result of me texturing a whole weapon here.

Haven't begun on them yet wink_o.gif

Also it is an old model, and I am focusing on other things now.