Mister Frag

OFP videography

Why does my fraps only get a quarter of the screen? I know it's something to do with screen size but flashpoint acts funny when I change it to what it tells me to.

I think it has something to do with the version you are running. I'm not sure of the current one but, ofp.info has a version which eliminates the 1/4 screen thing (Fraps v2.0 i think).

OFP.info Utilities Page

Why does my fraps only get a quarter of the screen? I know it's something to do with screen size but flashpoint acts funny when I change it to what it tells me to.

With the free version of FRAPS, you're limited to capturing videos in 640*480, so if you're running OFP at 1200*960, you got it... Quarter of the screen gets captured

I've got the trial version of fraps and I don't have that problem.

I've knocked up another "ThanhSa Short movie", it's on Filefront here (Filefront)

I'm still far down on the learning curve, but with each and every movie which is posted I draw strength and inspiration from it.

I'm so looking forward to AA!!

yeah, all recent videos are nice smile_o.gif

not like mine...

this is the first recorded video shown to publicity by me:

Through the Bridge

... and this video is promo video of Air Show in MP ...

jocking  nener.gif

you see that pilot? gues who is he? nope, wrong, it's me!  rofl.gif

yup, crazy OFP pilot, playing with Renton's Mirage F-1 CR.

training continues and i'm preparing to pilot two seated Ikar's Mirage-2000D, later i'll need some brave movie shooters, to sitt behind me and shoot this crazy trick in MP...

P.S. this footage was made just after 1hour, when i thought to make this challenge smile_o.gif

hey guys this is my first movie

Check it out tell me what you think

Hey whats the song you got on it ? Sounds good

not bad Gedis wink_o.gif

Good vid. The music was pretty good, but didn't fit with the gameplay. But, that's just IMO. (@kaz's vid)

@Batdog

in the end it say;

"Music by: Alice in chains and CKY"

wink_o.gif

Good vid. The music was pretty good, but didn't fit with the gameplay. But, that's just IMO. (@kaz's vid)

@Batdog

in the end it say;

"Music by: Alice in chains and CKY"

wink_o.gif

I didnt watch the end. I got sidetracked in the middle by something on TV biggrin_o.gif

Well, it happends. I missed some parts in the middle, cause a topic at these forums was more interesting.

tounge2.gif

first I gotta apologise... the file quality and size is terrible (6.9MB) but the clip is only 1.30 minutes long, secondly I should say this is just raw footage, thirdly I got to add that it is not yet edited (half of the scenes need to be erased and well the radio messages ) and fourthly and last I should mention that this is only a fraction of what I realy intend to prepare. I am not good in action scenes, I rather like to create athmospherics, but I am still learning,,,.

My Idea is to publish a "goodbye Operation Flashpoint" movie. Unlike this shitty action scene I try to concentrate on peaceful athmospherics.. but the problem is, I gotta improve my skills!

Anyhow, here is the unedited nonesense... a tiny irrelevant fraction of my project. Actually I consider it to be the weakest part so in case you say it sucks I can still be confident about the rest. Sorry for the bad, pathethic and exaggerated music, I didnt have much time at hand to spoil it a little before posting, but as I said it is only raw footage. In case you got a good connection then I should say that it is a pretty fast download link, so dont worry!

http://www.1aschnitzel.com/bilder/rawfootage2.wmv

one question, please!

What is the name of the Music tracks in this video.

Thank s lot

Imutep smile_o.gif

one question, please!

Thank s lot

Imutep smile_o.gif

which movie! wink_o.gif there are so many in this thread!

one question, please!

Thank s lot

Imutep smile_o.gif

cheers joseph, its going slo at the mo.but i got time smile_o.gif

@ imutep if you mean my movie .

there are two song one is Gortoz a Ran (Lisa Gerrard and Denez Prigent) the other escapes me, but find some info

lisa gerrard wiki