Mister Frag

OFP videography

Love your 2nd video Xhan2000 .... but I REALLY love your first.

Very nice F14 video Pierre.

Although I cant DL the 2nd one and the first one is a little dark.

Keep up the great work ..... you're both showing off OFP in a most impressive manner.

u bastard! is that all you think about? blowing up presidents castle? biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif [j/k]

very nice just a bit short... u could blow up some more structures! whistle.gif

i didn't even wanted to make it, i was simply trying to make plane over Riga and then i thought - hmm, how will flashpoint  explosion will look like on this picture.... smile_o.gif)))

yes, it's short cause it's just test project for my next video ( if I ever make it lol ) wink_o.gif

cool i hope u make ur next video tounge2.gif what are u planing to bomb in next vid? rofl.gif

Didn't like this new video from MaxRiga. it's just ugly mixing OFP stuff with other. Thre should be good OFP engine only videos, that have good editing. Not editing where you add not OFP related stuff,   whistle.gif AS more video get released they just become worster then videos released before.

You ca do better videos then this......

AS more video get released they just become worster then videos released before.

You ca do better videos then this......

So ..... why arent you making videos if your such a good critic ?

Nice videos deanosbeano, shame your frame rate was a little low in the second one.

Allright this might have been mentioned already in this thread but I didn't have the patience to read all 58 pages...

Basically wondering what video capturing programs you can use on OFP other than FRAPS. I have a Celeron proc which is not compatible so I can't use it.    Thanks

Allright this might have been mentioned already in this thread but I didn't have the patience to read all 58 pages...

Basically wondering what video capturing programs you can use on OFP other than FRAPS. I have a Celeron proc which is not compatible so I can't use it.    Thanks

i have made all my MaxRiga's videos on Celeron with Fraps ... xmas_o.gif

Hmmmm I don't know what I'm doing wrong. When in game, press the hotkey, counter goes red for a second and then white bar appears and diappears quickly. When I go to the storage folder there are no movies there. Nothing is being saved. I checked the folder path to make sure it was correct, and tried different ones as well as different hotkeys, but makes no difference.

Hmmmm I don't know what I'm doing wrong. When in game, press the hotkey, counter goes red for a second and then white bar appears and diappears quickly. When I go to the storage folder there are no movies there. Nothing is being saved. I checked the folder path to make sure it was correct, and tried different ones as well as different hotkeys, but makes no difference.

tell me ur comp configuration

i have made all my MaxRiga's videos on Celeron with Fraps ...  

Now I'm understood why they are so low quality...

@ Dec. 09 2005,14:15)]

yep sad_o.gif(((

it was cel 1.9, 64 ge force 4mx, ram 256 .... sure it was laggy as hell ... but i so wanted to film it smile_o.gif)))

yep sad_o.gif(((

it was cel 1.9, 64 ge force 4mx, ram 256 .... sure it was laggy as hell ... but i so wanted to film it smile_o.gif)))

So maybe you need upgrade your oldie computer?smile_o.gif

@ Dec. 09 2005,14:42)]

yep sad_o.gif(((

So maybe you need upgrade your oldie computer?smile_o.gif

i bought the new one 2 monts ago

still not perfect but - cel2.6, 516ram, geforce 128, 80gb harddisk.

i'm going to make some new videos on it ( i'm moving in 2 monts and i will finish all this filming stuff ). But i have plans to make new flashpoint video before i leave. it's gonna be mixed with real video ( like feuer und wasser ) just more action and effects smile_o.gif))

@ Dec. 09 2005,16:01)]
it's gonna be mixed with real video

Maybe you shouldnt do this?smile_o.gif

i've made SOOO many videos already in OFP that it's quite bored for me already. There is noone who's made any movie ( technicly ) better then THE RED SNOW or AKULA2. Also, not a single flight movie done better the THE ACCIDENTso far. I have no point to make new movies because it's already the best ( for the moment ).

But there are some video clips that better then mine. So, i have the point to make musical video clip to be the best wink_o.gif))) So, i've decided to make real video-ofp mix-clip if i have a point to make a good video clip and i'm bored with just ofp filming wink_o.gif) logicly? smile_o.gif)))

The new clip will be based on the song i'm recorning with my friend Gredya. Have u heard - Flashpoint Rulzzz song? It was my song and now i'm writing the new one wink_o.gif The new video clip is gonna be based on this song and filmed on the streets of my city wink_o.gif I'm using FFUR winter pack for ofp units in winter comuflage for it.

snaggit was ok for capture smile_o.gif. i use fraps tho. maybe it wioll work for your celeron.

@ smer, ya made some good vids m8, airshow inspired average joe to make a better one , but at least you had a part in it smile_o.gif. btw what was the music in your airshow huh.gif

Quote[/b] ]Maybe you want some competition?

sure i want to !!!!!!!!!!!!!

if some1 will make better movie then mines i will have a point to make the new one ! wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]@ smer, ya made some good vids m8

there are A LOT of good movies and i also have  A LOT of shity ones smile_o.gif))) but still, there is noone except me who's made any movies with story-additional sounds or soundtracks except guy called - Altsdorf. This guy makes some movies but still not good.

Quote[/b] ]average joe to make a better one

you mean this guys on f15's ? their movie was not good but they had group flights and it was ok. i'm saying ok because there are russian guys called Don Carleone and his buddy who's flying group flights on su25's much better than this kids on f15's wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]btw what was the music in your airshow

it was robert miles song but unfortunately i do not remember the name of it, i'm sorry dude sad_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Maybe you want some competition?

sure i want to !!!!!!!!!!!!!

if some1 will make better movie then mines i will have a point to make the new one ! wink_o.gif

GREAT !  biggrin_o.gif  Me too...

I'll release my FFUR movie before the end of the current year, so keep tuned to get THAT point mate !