Sign in to follow this  
raedor

rambo II campaign

big x released his rambo II campaign on mapfact.net.

it's german only. sad_o.gif

so here is some more information & the d/l link: rambo ii campaign

Rambo1.jpgRambo2.jpg

Whooaaaa, 135 mb! ? Do the addons come with it or something ? wow_o.gif

Whooaaaa, 135 mb! ? Do the addons come with it or something ? wow_o.gif

nope. you need additionally these addons:

Quote[/b] ]- C130 Hercules V.1.0 Updated

- VietCong Boat

- Jungle Everon V.1.2

- Seb Ia Trang Valley

- USMC Marker Pack

- Trap Addon

- Jörg F. Baracken

- Kriegerdaemons´s KIAddon

- Editorupdate 102

- Editorupdate 175Noe

- Working Animated Dog

- Invisible Target Addon

- CAT Fires1

- CAT Storms

- Military Police

- Bib Seal Night

- SebNam Pack 2

and a 5 mb pack of some smaller addons. biggrin_o.gif but we can send it via post & cd. smile_o.gif

So the 135mb is mainly scripts ?

Oh and is there any plans for a English version ?

So the 135mb is mainly scripts ?

Oh and is there any plans for a English version ?

nonono, 135 mb scripts would be a bit... erm... heavy smile_o.gif there are "some" soundfiles.

and afaik there's no english version planned cos it's too much work. sad_o.gif we don't have enough capacities for that. sad_o.gifsad_o.gif

I'd say mainly music and sounds... Just a guess thoguh

you're guessing right smile_o.gif

I would really like to play the campaign.Why is it an English version impossible?All you need is one good translators to do the subtitles and briefings.

I would really like to play the campaign.Why is it an English version impossible?All you need is one good translators to do the subtitles and briefings.

name one. he can do it. smile_o.gif

Well my german is novice at best so I can`t help you.But can`t you do it?Even if the translation is sloppy all I want is to understand what`s happening and what I have to do,the grammer isn`t a priority as I can fix that by myself.

Well my german is novice at best so I can`t help you.But can`t you do it?Even if the translation is sloppy all I want is to understand what`s happening and what I have to do,the grammer isn`t a priority as I can fix that by myself.

i can do it. but not this week or month. maybe in the summer holidays... and that just maybe.

it is awesome. we had no negative critics so far smile_o.gif

i can do it. but not this week or month. maybe in the summer holidays... and that just maybe.

maybe i can help you a little bit as i already did for pingu shooting smile_o.gif

maybe i can help you a little bit as i already did for pingu shooting smile_o.gif

hey, cool, thx. ich werd mich bei zeiten bei dir melden smile_o.gif

WOOHOO! Mr Burns said he's gonna translate it into english!!.... I mean, he said he's probably going to! oops, he said he's mabye going to. biggrin_o.gif

you should be glad that you get the english version later: now all the german players "betatest" for you. so we get rid of the most annoying bugs until you get the english version. smile_o.gif

but we'll se if there ever will be an english verision of it... ghostface.gif