Sign in to follow this  
Duke_of_Ray

Your views

Quote[/b] ]Why *do* you hate America so much, Akira?

You've gotta have a lot of hate in you if your name is that of the worst movie ever made. wink_o.gif

everybody, just leave the little boy alone....he'll eventually get bored and go back to playing with his pokemon cards..JUST IGNORE HIM

everybody, just leave the little boy alone....he'll eventually get bored and go back to playing with his pokemon cards..JUST IGNORE HIM

You really ought to stop referring to yourself in the third person.

Considering we are talking about Iraq here, Arab's is an acceptable generalization.

But 3rd world terrorists in the context used is not? rock.gif

Someone correct me but I believe many if not most Iraqis are not Arabs or do not view themselves as Arabs.

Quote[/b] ]And considering we know many in Al Queda and Iraq are Jordanian, Saudi, etc etc, I think it is still acceptable. Or would you rather I specify Sunni/Shite etc etc.

So please keep with the thread of the conversation before accusing me.

I would say the same to you.

@ June 24 2004,17:21)]

You really ought to stop referring to yourself in the third person.

Tex...I was gonna respond..then I saw your profile pic... crazy_o.gif you've suffered enough..

Tex...I was gonna respond..then I saw your profile pic... crazy_o.gif you've suffered enough..

Tex, should I reveal to him who you really are so that he'll show you some respect? tounge_o.gif

Tex, should I reveal to him who you really are so that he'll show you some respect? tounge_o.gif

No, that's fine, thanks. My secret heritage should be preserved only for the most serious circumstances. tounge_o.gif

@ June 24 2004,17:44)]

No, that's fine, thanks. My secret heritage should be preserved only for the most serious circumstances. tounge_o.gif

I honestly couldn't give two craps who you are...so yeah save it for someone cares..

@ June 24 2004,17:44)]

I honestly couldn't give two craps who you are...so yeah save it for someone cares..

You're a pleasant one, aren't you?

Quote[/b] ]Why *do* you hate America so much, Akira?

You've gotta have a lot of hate in you if your name is that of the worst movie ever made. wink_o.gif

Oh I know you didn't!

That's the best you can come up with?

No response to my questions? 'Nuff said.

And interesting arguement coming from someone that has "So we liberated Iraq from the Saddam regime...who's gonna liberate us from the Bush/Cheney regime?" in their signature.

Quote[/b] ]But 3rd world terrorists in the context used is not?

Someone correct me but I believe many if not most Iraqis are not Arabs or do not view themselves as Arabs.

*sigh*

No it wasn't. It was in the context of saving Iraqi civilians to which our resident Rambo said that he wouldn't save a 3rd world terrorist, thus implying that all Iraqi civilians are terrorists.

Again. Please look at the post progression.

The simple way to react to these videos is NOT TO RESPOND, NOT TO TALK ABOUT IT. The publicity just makes it worse.

DoR

what is this question "what do you think about those videos" supposed to mean?

What is your point? This thread pisses me off badly ...

You want to discuss about execution videos? Fine do so, but dont expect the smart league of this forum to join in.

nvm, Albert corrected his mistake

Akira, sorry mate! But I would have busted anyones nuts for posting a thread on this issue. Even Avons, and she is a lady! But Avon wouldnt post something like this anyway! tounge_o.gif

[

And interesting arguement coming from someone that has "So we liberated Iraq from the Saddam regime...who's gonna liberate us from the Bush/Cheney regime?" in their signature.

there is a difference..yeah we both don't like bush but your bashing the effort of those who had absolutely no say in going to war...the Pvt. or Lance Cpl. had no say in if they wanted to follow that idiots orders to go over there..all this "we evil Americans" bull is un called for..there are enough foreigners doing that as it is...thas where we disagree not I agree with Bush..you should've read my prior disagreements with Billybob before jumping on the band wagon....

Quote[/b] ]Akira, sorry mate! But I would have busted anyones nuts for posting a thread on this issue.

At least some of us tried to do a serious approach to this issue. At least that´s what I think.

[

there is a difference..yeah we both don't like bush but your bashing the effort of those who had absolutely no say in going to war...the Pvt. or Lance Cpl. had no say in if they wanted to follow that idiots orders to go over there..all this "we evil Americans" bull is un called for..there are enough foreigners doing that as it is...thas where we disagree not I agree with Bush..you should've read my prior disagreements with Billybob before jumping on the band wagon....

The only band wagon I jumped on was your characterization of Iraqi civilians. And no where did I say "evil Americans" or anything of the sort, that is just a "I'm being picked on" response.

No they didn't have a say in the orders. And no I'm not bashing the line soldier either, you should read my posts more carefully.

The policy of dropping 500lbs bombs in the middle of a residential neighborhood is what I am bashing. The policy of not even considering civilians in operations is what I am bashing. Plain and simple.

PS....this is so OT.....probably goes in the Iraqi thread crazy_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Akira, sorry mate! But I would have busted anyones nuts for posting a thread on this issue.

At least some of us tried to do a serious approach to this issue. At least that´s what I think.

Indeed.

It kind of got hijacked by reconmercs and myself.

Sorry about that...

Indeed.

It kind of got hijacked by reconmercs and myself.

Sorry about that...

this thread is going to be hooked to the Iraq thread by ideas because their pretty much one in the same to most people..anywho...Akira, I responded to your thread over a the Iraq thread..we'll seperate the two...

I have to say im extremely suprised, even alarmed to read comments in this forum that are saying "1000 iraqi civilians arent worth one of our soldiers" or "its the Iraqi's own fault thier countries in a mess, we should leave it to them"

Christ, thats like saying to a starving kid "Sorry, im not going to give you food, its your own fault your starving" even when its blatantly not......

And to describe anyone who disagrees with US extremist anti-arab views as a wishy washy liberal who hugs tree's........tsk..... rock.gif

Cosidering all the people dying because of conflicts lately, I have no issue with having the images on TV. If you show war you can show war IMO, just maybe do it after 10pm and put "children" warnings first. rock.gif

I have to say im extremely suprised, even alarmed to read comments in this forum that are saying "1000 iraqi civilians arent worth one of our soldiers" or "its the Iraqi's own fault thier countries in a mess, we should leave it to them"

Christ, thats like saying to a starving kid "Sorry, im not going to give you food, its your own fault your starving" even when its blatantly not......

And to describe anyone who disagrees with US extremist anti-arab views as a wishy washy liberal who hugs tree's........tsk..... rock.gif

Pathy, I can see where you coming from which is fine, To me it just doesn't seem like the common iraqi isn't doing enough to warrant what they have been GIVEN...too many of our brave have died with their face in the sand as it is.  The difference has been in the past when you liberate a nation they usually try their best to help out even if it does mean there is an occupation needed for the time being...France sacrificed thousands of agents in their fight against the nazies, and they were grateful when they were liberated, A-Stan is still in recovery but you can see that the citizens of that country are atleast trying to make their own way..in Iraq its a completely different ball game thas why I feel they're not worth out losses...it may be emotion or whatever but thas how I feel. And about the beheading(what this thread is all about..LOL tounge_o.gif ) I say it by accident(looong story...) and if you haven't seen it TRUST ME you don't want to...yeah people say it can't be that bad until you see an actual man die...not a hollywood production and actual man...I felt sick to my stomach and almost puked on the keyboard and I feel like I have a pretty high threshold for gore...you don't wanna see it