Sign in to follow this  
SASR Sabre

Australian SASR

I am sory I have to say this but that is problery one the ugliest M4's I have seen and I don't understand, earls was usable so why change the skin??? to something like this which look like a 64x64 textures. sad_o.gif

STGN

sorry guys. the project is going pretty good at the moment should be too long now.

@stgn- sorry.

We're working so hard one these units, 2 man team can get it done. It shouldn't be a long wait tho. I'm currently putting final updates on the units and fixing up some minor config problems. Anyways dudes, must get back to it!

Hey all, Its been a while i know! We are still at work on em and i promise they won't be to far away. We feel that its ok to just take it easy now coz the core work is done. But anyways we'll keep ya posted.

Ok, Fresh news, I got a teaser to be uploaded!! Just waitin for Sasr Sabre to come on! People ya will need BAS Delta/Units, and the last of the ADF mods Infantry units. Anyways Ill keep ya all posted.

Heads Up Guys! The units will be released in the next few days! Just doing final touches! Ill keep ya all posted! wink_o.gif

Hey Punks! LoL, jks! Ok its been like a week, sorry dudes. Been waiting for my partner to get back from being away. Won't be long gents/ladies. Sorry again! Adios

iimmmmm back smile_o.gif and seem to be goign on msn at the wrong time lol havent seen you on skeg man tounge_o.gif