Sign in to follow this  
der bastler

UEFA Euro 2004

Nah, it would be a pity. Italy does not equal Totti. And they played great against Sweden. It was some really enjoyable football. I'd love to see them play England for instance.

As for the Danes, well, I have nothing against them, but I'd rather watch Italy play.

brgnorway:
Quote[/b] ]actually..... when I come to think about it - I hate not only football, but also swedish beer. So that's the ultimate nightmare of all unlucky combinations if you ask me.

Don't worry, when we take back the province of Norway, we'll have 're-education' camps for people like you. When we're done with you, you'll be watching Allsvenskan while drinking Pripps Blĺ..lättöl  wow_o.gif  crazy_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

Hehe Pripps was the name I was looking for. "Falcon" is also pretty bad! Anyway, I like my scandinavian brothers: The danes are so relaxed and have good food and the swedish make me laugh. So all in all I wish both Sweden and Denmark could share the championship if possible  smile_o.gif

- and Norway sucks in football - which is a good thing since norwegian self esteem really needs a punch in the nose  smile_o.gif

At least we got Petter Solberg - and it's been a while since Sweden had a world champion in rally  wink_o.gif  (and we have by far the best beer as well! )

1-0 Denmark sad_o.gif So far they are dominating. Very unexpected sad_o.gif

Edit: LMAO 1-0 to Bulgaria against Italy.

Looked like a dive there :/

1-0 for Bulgaria after a dodgy penalty.

Sweden played alot better after the 0-1 goal. Lets hope that they make the right changes and score a goal  smile_o.gif

Must... not... point... and... laugh... at... Denoir crazy_o.gif

Edit: 2-1 to Denmark btw tounge_o.gif

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL biggrin_o.gif

And LMAO, it's the 2-2 feared result that kicks out the Italians biggrin_o.gif

HAH!

den 2-2 swe

wonder what the odds were on that

Must... Not... Kill... Denoir... mad_o.gif

tounge_o.gif

hah italy think theyve done it!!

*edit* not no more! hehe

Italy actually made 2-1 in the 94:th minute...

But we got the 2-2 result which means that Sweden and Denmark will go to the next round biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

all we need now is for germany and holland to go out and its happy days smile_o.gif

2-2 biggrin_o.gif

Italian newspapers are gonna be funny tomorrow

Nordisk seger!

IN YOUR F**KING FACE ITALY!

Sorry but I'm so happy it came to this, 2-2 that is.

"2-2 Nordic Victory Bye Bye Italy"

The Italians will be extremely pissed now. Let the conspiracy theories begin...

well, i dunno about conspiracy, but that was the worst referee ive seen in a while ghostface.gif

Still, congrats Sweden and Denmark, u get to enjoy our fair summer a bit longer (nevermind the freak rain today, it wont come back for a while) tounge_o.gif

The swedish player that equalised plays in Denmark. It was the 3rd 2-2 result between Denmark and Sweden in over 90 games.

Dodgy :/

Lmao the italians gonna be pissed now biggrin_o.gif

Go Sweden and Denmark!!

Härligt med nordisk seger!

DAMN FUCKING RIGHT we're gonna be pissed off  mad_o.gif  sad_o.gif

It's gonna be an entertaining train ride tomorrow with all the Italians that are there.

(Switzerland has got a big Italian community and today in the train almost the whole waggon was talking about Italy beating Bulgaria at least 3-0.)

Congrats Denmark and Sweden. And thanks for the funny newspapers and train rides tomorrow ;)